Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Yandere Audio - Subbed

yandere

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationBear Island, the seat of House Mormont.
So back in 2008 there was this thing called Yandere Girls Who Love You to Death So You Can’t Sleep (Japanese : ヤンデレの女の子に死ぬほど愛されて眠れないCD, Yandere No Onnanoko Ni Shinuhodo Aisarete Nemurenai CD), usually called Yandere CD (ヤンデレCD), it is a series of audio drama CD named “You can’t sleep” and produced by the Japanese indies record label EDGERECORDS.

I thought it was pretty famous but when I asked people here in batoto about it, barely anyone knows...I found that very sad as they are missing out so
I'm gonna post some that are subbed here and in case I missed some, kindly add it to this thread.

Remember to put "spoiler"

Posted Image

Remember to name your favorite Yandere character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A3FMgydJHM

"‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost."
Posted ImagePosted Image

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
oh god this is great thanks C'

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationBear Island, the seat of House Mormont.

oh god this is great thanks C'

I didn't put the part 2 of the first yandere
"‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost."
Posted ImagePosted Image

zxcvbnmjb

zxcvbnmjb

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationiraq
cool

espurr-funny-link.gif

luukia

luukia

Potato

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Ahhhh ~ Don't you just love the voice of these overly possessive but cute girl? 

Loli Mamoritai

Loli Mamoritai

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts

uhm... where is Flandre Scarlet ?

You can download the episode 2 memory of phantasm from Youtube and make cut-scene.

Copy right issue ?

Edited by Loli_Omamori, 25 July 2013 - 12:51 AM.

Posted Image

Miki

Miki

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationIn the trash....

Spoiler
I is what I have been looking for ages thank you :3

tumblr_mj1tf4Zx0V1s6wcafo1_500.gif                             tumblr_nda9f1laEv1s74qeso2_250.png

Spoiler

Freenight

Freenight

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

Sweet heavens... even listening to one is palpating my heart. And I haven't finish the Yandere VN either. *Gulp* Better finish it now

Thank you for this... wonderfully disturbing subbed audio

"Fukitsu wo todoke ni kitase" - Train Heartnet
"You'll go no further. For her sake, I will not fail" - Ash

Spoiler

20.jpg