Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tower of God fan art

fan art fanart naver cafe deviantart

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

Its a picture I had never seen before..Its just with herself though.

I can't complain, I dont think my heart could take more.

lies

Oh okay... Good, I guess. I wish I could forget the picture I saw... Ugh. *Shivers*  :wacko:

Best pairing:

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

*spits out drink* holy crap 0___0 I just made an account there to better view the images, and I turned off the 18+ filter..I IMMEDIATELY REGRET. HWA RYUN WHY!! /super dead

She seems satisfied, so I guess Baam didn't do too shabby.

From your horrid reaction though I guess you haven't found the... other three.

Edited by God of LoL, 23 January 2015 - 09:41 AM.

kfi6l.jpg

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

She seems satisfied, so I guess Baam didn't do too shabby.

From your horrid reaction though I guess you haven't found the... other three.

ಠ_ಠ

I do not wish to find out

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

Actually I just found a whole bunch.

I'm going to need source of that.

for the sake of children potentially seeing such disgraceful content.

death2boredom

death2boredom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,096 posts

So the female version of Viole is Violet huh...

Spoiler

renvil22

renvil22

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Pretty sure you mean Endorsi. All Endorse in Endorsi. (Buy her products or die)

edit: so my post has something to do with fanart, has anyone seen all the ToG art on pixiv? There is some really nice stuff there.

http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?word=tower%20of%20god&order=date_d&type=0

There's a particular picture of Bam in a kilt that looks pretty snazzy. Didn't think he could pull it off.

*spits out drink* holy crap 0___0 I just made an account there to better view the images, and I turned off the 18+ filter..I IMMEDIATELY REGRET. HWA RYUN WHY!! /super dead

And that's not all... try with: 신의탑 (Tower of god in Korean) and 神の塔 ( Japanese)

Edited by renvil22, 06 February 2015 - 03:55 AM.

kuni

kuni

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPlanet Carte

It's been a while since I've been on here, so I can't remember how to directly post pictures on here ^^; Sorry.. if I learn, I will edit this. But I drew some new ToG fanart. I hope you guys like it :D

Spoiler
Androssi

Spoiler
Maschenny

Spoiler
Yu Han Sung

Thank you for the help Fishcake! <3

Edited by kuni, 28 February 2015 - 03:39 PM.

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

It's been a while since I've been on here, so I can't remember how to directly post pictures on here ^^; Sorry.. if I learn, I will edit this. But I drew some new ToG fanart. I hope you guys like it :D

http://thelittlestprince.deviantart.com/art/Androssi-Zahard-516934428

http://thelittlestprince.deviantart.com/art/Koon-Maschenny-Zahard-514010502

http://thelittlestprince.deviantart.com/art/Yu-Han-Sung-Tower-of-God-513876310

All you'd have to do is right-click the image, and copy image location. You can then hit the little tree icon you see when you're posting, and past the url inside that. Or use imgur lol (I'd like to see them, but deviantart never works for me anymore)

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

...A warning for Fishcake.

If you click around in the tower of god tags on pixiv, under no circumstances are you to click on Stalin's picture and scroll down.

I repeat, under no circumstances are you to click on Stalin's picture and scroll down.

I know how big of a fan you are of Yuri and Ryun and Yihwa, but dear God, son, DON'T SCROLL DOWN!!

I REPEAT, SON, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOOOOOD.

kfi6l.jpg

Flansuki

Flansuki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

A Yuri maid =D

Spoiler

kuni

kuni

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPlanet Carte

Hwa Ryu, I tried to make her look pretty for all the fanboys/girls xD

Spoiler

A quick Yuri doodle that I might revisit at a later date ^^

Spoiler

kuni

kuni

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPlanet Carte

I redrew this old creepy picture of Hachuling xD...

Old:

Spoiler

New:

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

Old:

Spoiler

New:

Spoiler

Old:

Spoiler

New:

Spoiler

Old version: "Have you tried the brownies yet, man?"

New version: "I drank your soda. What are you going to do about it?"

kfi6l.jpg

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

That moment when you have a sexy image in your head, but you can't draw it fully because your wrist hurts because it hasn't still recovered from being broken because trucks are a bit harder than they look and when they hit you, you both get a dent, but when a truck gets a dent it's not a big deal, but when YOU get a dent, what you get is micro-fractures in half your body, a broken arm and painful breathing. Then again, it only gets a month to heal from such injuries, so any residual pain is to be expected, but still you really wish you didn't still hurt after finally removing the casts and that you could finish that sexy image you had in your head. Then again, hey. ToG is obviously cursed, of course your wrist will hurt because you want to draw it. So what you get is an unfinished image of a rather familiar character, a desire for more, as well as the number of that really nice nurse that always greeted you with a smile despite being surrounded by the sick and soon-to-be-dead, but hey, you reap what you sow, amirite?
I would just like to know when I sowed a truck in my schedule. Probably when I pictured Scaze as a tall muscular black man in a pink dress and blonde wig.

...Does that mean that Scaze is nemesis? Or the devil... Or Captain Devilesis....

Spoiler

kfi6l.jpg

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

YOOBA MADE STICKERS AND I DID NOT KNOW UNTIL NOW.

T-there's even a mazino one! *sniffle* so little mazino merchandise about..

http://yooba.storenvy.com/products/8314833-tower-of-god-chibi-kiss-cut-sticker-7-pack

I want them D:<

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Rachel, in all of her conniving antihero glory.

Spoiler

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

That moment when you have a sexy image in your head, but you can't draw it fully because your wrist hurts because it hasn't still recovered from being broken because trucks are a bit harder than they look and when they hit you, you both get a dent, but when a truck gets a dent it's not a big deal, but when YOU get a dent, what you get is micro-fractures in half your body, a broken arm and painful breathing. Then again, it only gets a month to heal from such injuries, so any residual pain is to be expected, but still you really wish you didn't still hurt after finally removing the casts and that you could finish that sexy image you had in your head. Then again, hey. ToG is obviously cursed, of course your wrist will hurt because you want to draw it. So what you get is an unfinished image of a rather familiar character, a desire for more, as well as the number of that really nice nurse that always greeted you with a smile despite being surrounded by the sick and soon-to-be-dead, but hey, you reap what you sow, amirite?
I would just like to know when I sowed a truck in my schedule. Probably when I pictured Scaze as a tall muscular black man in a pink dress and blonde wig.
...Does that mean that Scaze is nemesis? Or the devil... Or Captain Devilesis....

Spoiler

Roger from American Dad ?

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
I do not understand the reference.

kfi6l.jpg

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

I do not understand the reference.

35i3v40.jpg

Alacia

Alacia

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUSA

Hey! So I drew a picture of Yuri Zahard, wallpaper sized. DeviantArt link here.

Spoiler