Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

increasing the manga status

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

leonne

leonne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
all this time the manga status available is only ongoing or complete
how about under the ongoing session there is an addition depends on the scanlator's activity, i mean weather that manga is being dropped or still an active project for any scanlator, i know it just a minor stuff...
but when i first read manga, i always see the date backlog release and go to the scanlator's side to see weather the manga is still active

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong
it's too hard to tell whether something is active or inactive. anyone who's interested in a status like that should just go and check the scanlator's website.

however, most groups are classified inactive if they haven't released anything for the past 6 months or so. so you could probably gauge whether a manga is still active based on when the scanlating group last released, or how frequently they release. in the end, it's up to you to decide whether you think it's active or not.

and of course, if you're still curious, you can always contact the group and see if you get a reply.

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference
I suggest making use of http://www.mangaupdates.com/

Posted Image

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
^that.
Keeping track of status of all the manga and scanlators is impossible, so keeping it simple like that is for the best.

DevilzCry

DevilzCry

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Locationstuck in the corpse party
lol thanks you guys helped me too

Edited by Savage, 19 February 2013 - 12:25 AM.