Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Really a harem?

romance harem only 1 girl stands out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
I started this topic because I was thinking about the "harem" in this manga and I have a theory:
It has been stated that the MC has thing for the senpai girl on more than one ocasion even by the other characters and only 1 of the other girls has shown romantic feelings, at least IMO

So what you guys think, is there any other "love rivals" or do you think he will pick the girl with black hair ( I´m terrible at names)??

(as a gift have the dancing pandas XD)
:batoto_016: :batoto_016: :batoto_016: :batoto_016: :batoto_016: :batoto_016: :batoto_016: :batoto_016: :batoto_016:

thundersama

thundersama

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Well, Haruko, Inaho and Celia are OK to go, and after taking a peek at the raws, I'd say... Himegami is really likely to fall for him ( SPOILER: something about her being in love with her older brother, and Takeru being his descendant ).

Not too sure about the others...

Edited by thundersama, 10 February 2013 - 10:32 PM.