Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Manga with strong mc

manga comic finder strogn mc

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

gerik

gerik

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

where the mc is already strong or maybe even smart from the beginning but pretends to be weak or doesnt stand out in a way

Psyren
Flame of Recca
Mx0

I think it doesn't match.
in psyren mc became strong only after half of chapters.("P.S. not some kind of hidden power that the mc discovers throughout the story")
in mx0 mc just bluffing all the way until he discowers nullification
in flame of recca mc stronger than normal people but inferior to others with abilities. he grows stronger while fighting.

Edited by gerik, 08 March 2013 - 07:26 AM.

My english is bad, but I'm trying my best.

Daevaetha

Daevaetha

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thats also what i'm currently looking for since i read the manga the

sword of Emperor

this one should fit perfectly.

he is a prince of a kingdom but his uncle who seizes the throne for himself by killing the protagonists father. so he has to run away with the so called 2 nohs.

they have to alter his apperance and so on to ensure he does not get uncovered so he wants to be the strongest man on earth after his outer apperance was altered so the 2 nohs "imprison" an old Spirit named Chunma who was the strongest man in his time. but then there was a "balance" problem and they also had to "imprison" an old buddist to counter it then he basiccly learns from the two but in 1 chapter or so und since then he basicly kicks everyones ass. (a bit of a bad description i think but try it you should love it^^)

only problem is: sadly the manga got canceled from the artist at chapter 44 which was the 7th volume i think. well but try it as it is it basicly is exactly waht you could be looking for.

73zuowmv.png

ello

ello

Russet Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 241 posts

Thats also what i'm currently looking for since i read the manga the

sword of Emperor

this one should fit perfectly.

he is a prince of a kingdom but his uncle who seizes the throne for himself by killing the protagonists father. so he has to run away with the so called 2 nohs.

they have to alter his apperance and so on to ensure he does not get uncovered so he wants to be the strongest man on earth after his outer apperance was altered so the 2 nohs "imprison" an old Spirit named Chunma who was the strongest man in his time. but then there was a "balance" problem and they also had to "imprison" an old buddist to counter it then he basiccly learns from the two but in 1 chapter or so und since then he basicly kicks everyones ass. (a bit of a bad description i think but try it you should love it^^)

only problem is: sadly the manga got canceled from the artist at chapter 44 which was the 7th volume i think. well but try it as it is it basicly is exactly waht you could be looking for.

Glad that you're trying to help but I am not really looking for anything any longer, thanks though^^