Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So you've woken up next to the person above you...

• Please log in to reply
6759 replies to this topic

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
keep sleeping... :batoto_031:

Hav0k

Hav0k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationNaboo
Posted Image
Posted Image

Long Live CTI

DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Cute Potato

• Members
  • 4,800 posts
  • Location「Between Brackets」

Posted Image

I T ' S   O N L Y   F U N   I F   T H E Y   R U N

Sui

Sui

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationBehind you
Posted ImagePosted Image

funny-text-haha-relatable-posts-stalker-

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Oh, holy shit.

Okay, this is weird. I don't recall going to bed with another person. A girl, on top of that. Oh, god, I hope I haven't done anything stupid. Just what the hell... Let's think for a bit...

Hmm, nope, everything seems and feels normal... I drank a bit yesterday, sure, but I never went outside the apartment after around six PM. I recall falling asleep on the sofa and then waking up at around midnight just to get myself into bed. I'm 100% certain that I went to bed alone.

How the hell did she end up next to me? Did I have another epileptic amnesia-seizure? No, it's not possible... I should recall at least getting the seizure, in that case. It's like she just teleported into my bed out of nowhere. Who is it, by the way? See if I can't get a closer look at her... No, it doesn't look like anybody I know...

Okay, starting to panic a bit. For the love of god, I desperately hope I didn't do anything to her. Okay, so the teleportation theory thing feels highly unlikely, so the only option left is that I brought her in... Unless I just forgot to lock the door to the apartment and she just went inside on her own for whatever reason, maybe in a drunken stupor, and crashed in my bed right next to me without me noticing. Which also feels highly unlikely as I'm pretty easy to wake up. Not to mention that my apartment is practically a minefield of stuff lying around and there's no way she would've made it all the way into my bedroom in the dark without stumbling over something and waking me up. Well, I do have lamps she could turn on, I guess... Meaning that she possibly went into my bedroom consciously and not in a stupor. Meaning she noticed it wasn't her apartment.

Man, this is all confusing as hell. Okay, never mind all this. Get your brain in order.

What do I do now?

I guess the most sensible thing would be to try to sneak out of bed without her noticing, putting some clothes on and wait until she wakes up so I can question her... And possibly convince her to not call the cops on me or anything. I could check if the door's locked, too, to see if my theory of her getting in here holds up... But then again, she could just as likely have locked it when she went inside, so if it's locked, it still doesn't tell me much... Anyway, let's try to get out of bed; it'll likely improve my chances than if she wakes up with me still next to her...

Though an unlikely scenario, I'm pretty certain this would be my train of thought.

UIqflpq.jpg

bem

bem

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
------------------- heart stops

Sui

Sui

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationBehind you
Posted Image

wake her up. hahahaha

Tεία

Tεία

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 263 posts
Play card games~

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
<3

Merlin

Merlin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
Posted Image

li_2_small_zpsa5a90efb.png

Set done by Zakira

Sui

Sui

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted Image

wake her up. hahahaha

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/
ask for another round~...

of sleeping ofcourse~

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
quickly grab my taser, or the balisong on my keychain

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
Ugh...thank goodness I got to sleep relatively early without my internet buds keeping me up all night. Man, still feeling a little sluggish, though. Well, nothing to it, really; I should really get up and get some stuff taken care of before-

...What the actual fuck...!?

All right - seriously!? Who the hell is this? Where the hell did he come from? Why the hell does this keep happening to me? Is there some trickster god playing a cruel prank on me?

Hmm, looks like it's a dude this time, though. Actually, that's weird...can't seem to shake the feeling that he looks kinda familiar. I must've seen him before, somewhere. I'm not sure whether this improves on the situation or not, though...but maybe he'll know who I am as well, in that case...? He might be able to explain what he's doing here.

Yeah, I'm in no condition to be thinking right now...I'll just do it like last time - nudge myself out of bed, get dressed and wait for him to wake up. I don't think he's going to freak out, though; I'm sure we can sort this through in an adult manner. In fact, I can make some coffee for him while I wait for him to wake up.

Sure wish people could stop randomly appearing in my bed, though.

UIqflpq.jpg

Dafortminor

Dafortminor

Omnipotence

• Global Mods
  • 752 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
Since this does not have the feel of a forum game to me in my opinion I will be moving this to Hell.

-Daffy
Best and fastest way to contact me is via Discord: Daffy#9194.

Mysterious-G

Mysterious-G

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationGermany
Yaaaaaawn.

Hm? Seems like everything worked out the way I planned.
I guess this ensures my promotion to mod, someway or another~
  • You likes this

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood
W-W-W-Whoa buddy! Didn't I tell you about personal space?

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.
*Wakes up*
*Finds dude beside me*
*Scans brain for recent memory*
*Crosses out the possibility of being drunk because i never drink*
*Hypothesizes it must be a friend of my older brother*
*Goes back to sleep*

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~

Kayley