Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
1) When will that girl realize that Akane is obsessed over Seiji and that if she tried to separate them Akane would murder her?
2) Who thinks that this will get worse for the men of Earth, nay humanity itself? (I don't hate anyone who is interested in the same sex, just worried about reproduction)
3) Will Gri ever get some logic beaten into her head?
4) Enough of my question, time to talk about the latest chapter
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Allistter

Allistter

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMexico

read here

http://comic-meteor.jp/data/lovetyrant/0009/_SWF_Window.html

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

omgh this manga is just toooooooooooooo fucking hilarious every page gives me a gasp or smile or makes me laugh out loud literally like a dumbass. =.= 
Chapter 8 got to me because I made the same face Seiji made when I saw the Notebook. HAHA! So damn hilarious!!!

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Akane needs to learn how to differentiate between "cheating" and "socializing"
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

kwendy

kwendy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Wow, responsible Guri.

Women who get their job done are beautiful. © Warugaki

Raven9554

Raven9554

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

From a Lazy Angel, to a Diligent Devil. Wasn't it supposed to be the opposite?!