Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Well.. do you recomend me to read this?

Question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
Well i just want to know if you would recomend me to read it cause i'm seeing many comments about how fuked up i this so i would like to know your opinion about it and to have those opinions as a base for other user who are hesitant if read it or not, i personally don't like Mc's who always permit that other people treat them badly and NEVER stand up and say "fuck you" to the person who mistreat them. so.. what can you tell me?

Edited by Fast eel, 26 January 2013 - 06:11 AM.

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
It's a complicated mess. The main character seems to act this way for a certain reason (we haven't gone through his complete back story yet). There are times where he feels like being thankful, but then snaps back to being "cold". I don't know how to describe this manga. I would say give it a go. I don't feel that the characters are one dimensional. It's a strange manga and I think it's unique. Why not give it a go?

Wanderer

Wanderer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
I agree with MrFeatherFang. This story didn't make much sense to me when I started out reading it, but now it seems the main character has a pretty complicated past and that's making the story interesting.

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
well i'll give it a go then

thanks

Edited by Fast eel, 26 January 2013 - 06:52 PM.

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler