Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Request a GFX

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon
Request anything you want drawn, a signature made, or edited or photo manipulations.

I will try and get them done as quickly as possible; they're FREE of charge.

TO KEEP UP WITH ALL MY DRAWINGS AND PROGRESS OF ALL ARTWORKS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM; @Asian_Sensasian KIK: AsianCookiiezz

Work Done

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by 空のオーケストラ, 16 January 2013 - 07:14 PM.

For any enquirers or to request and be replied to instantly KiK me : AsianCookiiezz

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Art Works | Requst GFX | Signature Showcase

The Japanese word "karaoke" literally translates to "Empty Orchestra"; isn't that hauntingly beautiful?

To keep up with my latest works and all progress follow me on Instagram; @Asian_Sensasian

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
something like this: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/58215_465215080212890_810119840_n.jpg

With Kurome as character, and the fish as a sliced of hand :P?

http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Kurome

Edited by Laurens D, 15 January 2013 - 07:36 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon
can you provide me with some good colored pictures of that character to work with please?

For any enquirers or to request and be replied to instantly KiK me : AsianCookiiezz

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Japanese word "karaoke" literally translates to "Empty Orchestra"; isn't that hauntingly beautiful?

To keep up with my latest works and all progress follow me on Instagram; @Asian_Sensasian

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Can;t seem to find a lot of colored pictures but here is some:

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1338/41/1338417090403.jpg

this one is drawn by someone, but coloring is pretty nice, can't seem to find much
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1344/90/1344903453837.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/177/5/4/kurome_by_kuronightcliff-d54wm75.jpg

can't seem to find many :P will read the manga today so will update in case I can find some.

Edited by Laurens D, 15 January 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon

this one is drawn by someone, but coloring is pretty nice, can't seem to find much
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/177/5/4/kurome_by_kuronightcliff-d54wm75.jpg

can't seem to find many :P will read the manga today so will update in case I can find some.

i will get on this as soon as I finish the luffy one im working on atm :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

You should know, lauren..... an GFXers uses renders and the avaiable sources. GFXers don't draw(they do but very very rarely).
Your request will be very hard to do since it shows she is in an stand-up position while the one you would like it bend down on her knees...

so you can either ask 空のオーケストラ to do character with fish or you will need to change your request ~

Sigh.... but since 空のオーケストラ accepts the challenge I have nothing to say ~...

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon

You should know, lauren..... an GFXers uses renders and the avaiable sources. GFXers don't draw(they do but very very rarely).
Your request will be very hard to do since it shows she is in an stand-up position while the one you would like it bend down on her knees...

so you can either ask 空のオーケストラ to do character with fish or you will need to change your request ~

Sigh.... but since 空のオーケストラ accepts the challenge I have nothing to say ~...

i will draw it after i finish your gifty :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

junna

junna

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
  • Locationsomewhere GMT +12
may I request a nine-tailed fox demon? not Naruto. Anything but Naruto is fine.

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon
Ahah sure, may I ask why you hate naruto?

Posted Image

Posted Image

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon
TO KEEP UP WITH ALL MY DRAWINGS AND PROGRESS OF ALL ARTWORKS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM; @Asian_Sensasian KIK: AsianCookiiezz

Posted Image

Posted Image

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

He's pregnant with a fox, I dislike beastality <--- or however it's called. <------ of course, it's a joke :P

Thank you for the drawing, it's not exactly how I wanted it though but oh well, it's the though that counts :P

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon

He's pregnant with a fox, I dislike beastality <--- or however it's called. <------ of course, it's a joke :P

Thank you for the drawing, it's not exactly how I wanted it though but oh well, it's the though that counts :P

sorry i couldnt imagine her as a kitty cat or a cute NEKO!

Latest Work:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

junna

junna

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
  • Locationsomewhere GMT +12

I don't. I just think a fox demon does not have to equal Naruto...which for some reason is what people generally relate to first when I say 'nine-tailed fox demon' @.@

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon

I don't. I just think a fox demon does not have to equal Naruto...which for some reason is what people generally relate to first when I say 'nine-tailed fox demon' @.@

i see it will be hard to find a base image but ill try my best

Posted Image

Posted Image

Akami Niflheim

Akami Niflheim

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 843 posts
i'm making a request. :)
athul-kun, can you draw me any boy(bishie) character holding a cardboard? and in the cardboard please write "amia akami".. like a fansign.. :3
thank you in advance <3..

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon

athul-kun, can you draw me any boy(bishie) character holding a cardboard? and in the cardboard please write "amia akami".. like a fansign.. :3

yes I will do this tomorrow :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Akami Niflheim

Akami Niflheim

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 843 posts
don't worry.. please take your time. i'll look forward to it.. :3

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon

don't worry.. please take your time. i'll look forward to it.. :3

i also look forward to drawing it :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

空のオーケストラ

空のオーケストラ

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLondon

behing worked on right now :D

Posted Image

Posted Image