Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Madan no Ou Theories [WARNING: CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS]

Madan no ou to Vanadis

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

3point1416

3point1416

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

They did prioritize in rescuing her, and leaving Asvarre behind...

He also gets a nice reward...

Spoiler

Squirrelz

Squirrelz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

(not read vol.7 yet)

But with the way and nature of the story (most of the vanadis being inlove/favoring him and Brune's queen requiring him to be higher nobility) it wouldn't suprise me if Tigre would end up being the heir of Zhcted.

Tir na Fal being the godess of death/darkness and her apparent close relations to Tigre's family might be related to being an black dragon descendant then.

But for now, this is no more or less then the ramblings of an madman.

3point1416

3point1416

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

That's all I have for now, I'm still digging into Norse Mythologies, and Slavic and German Folklores to see what I can come up with

anyway here's a hopeful shard of a folklore I found:

"... a group of princesses trapped a warrior they liked in  a room..."

You guess what happens next...

prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTiensha

(not read vol.7 yet)

But with the way and nature of the story (most of the vanadis being inlove/favoring him and Brune's queen requiring him to be higher nobility) it wouldn't suprise me if Tigre would end up being the heir of Zhcted.

Tir na Fal being the godess of death/darkness and her apparent close relations to Tigre's family might be related to being an black dragon descendant then.

But for now, this is no more or less then the ramblings of an madman.

after I reread the chapter... somehow... Tigre has the trait that at least... atleast

1. Similar to slvrash according to muonziel

2. Black king according to Zhcted

3. Charles on brune legend

4. There some hint about black king or charles presence in asvarre

so if I may revised my theory...

the influence of black king or charles may not limitef on Zhcted or brune only... but way beyond that....

It's not surprise if the continent once was led by single powerful emperor itself..

Krozam

Krozam

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

I kinda expect Tigre to eventually inherit the Zhcted kingdom once the old king dies (through civil war of course), and marry Queen Regin, uniting the two kingdoms. According to the Zhcted legend, the Vanadis were originally consorts of the king, so I woldn't be surprised if he ended up with a real harem. At least, I hope so. He might end up conquering some of the surrounding kingdoms as well, building an empire. The more powerful man, the less eyebrows it'll raise if he has a harem, lol. Anyway, someone mentioned that those lands might have once been a single empire - I think it's quite possible.

As for the bow and his ancestry, there aren't enough clues yet. I'm thinking it's something older than the legends of Charles and the first kind of Zhcted. Something involving demons and dragons and gods. That stuff, demons, dragons and gods, it's ultimately the background plot of this story. The ultimate conflict in this story will probably not be a war against some mortal kingdom, it'll be a war against demons. That's what I suspect. The question is, on which side are the dragons? And are there dragons with higher intellect, magic and capability to take human form, as suggested by the legend of the birth of Zhcted?

I'm also interested in Durandal. With Roland dead, who'll pick it up? Not Tigre and not one of the Vanadis, they already have their weapons. It'll probably be some new character not yet introduced. Might even be a villain. I wonder if it's connected to the bow... well, it probably is, but on what level? Is it a weapon of equal power or something between the Dragonic Tools and the bow?

I have so many more questions than answers at this point... Well, proves just how interesting this story is.