Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Kubera chapter reference thread

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Kreiri

Kreiri

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 254 posts
That's a god? looks like a garuda to me.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
In context, that picture appears right when they are talking about summoning gods.

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.
The God doesn't have to be one of the major Gods. Before the Cataclysm humans could summon just about any God, though whether or not they showed up is a different story. And apparently some of the Gods (don't know about them all, even 5-zen) could create winglike structures and fly. Oh, and most Nastika don't give a flying rip towards humans, since they're considered insignificant and not enough meat there to eat.

ApostBlack

ApostBlack

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
First appearance (I think) of Neutral Bow is on chapter 64 when Lorraine explains altering god-level items.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
^Thanks, added! :)

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Frozen Ice

Frozen Ice

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

Certainly, he may no longer be able to summon a God Now, but he was already so strong by the time N0 came around, so he could probably summon a God Before N0. That's one fugly God though. D: The tail is also not 100% the same...

I didn't see a tail though...are you mistaking the legs for one? XD

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts
Ch. 65: God Vayu likes dressing up like a teenager (Keds, Jeans, fur headset) XD