Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fuwari vs. Ruri

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Chenpai

Chenpai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationInaba
uhh... just hoping this will not start any war among otakus XD
I'm on the neutral side "yet".... just wanted to see everyone's opinion on both girls :D

Edited by YuNarukami, 06 January 2013 - 04:22 PM.

"Your laws, like your bones, were made to be broken."

Antor

Antor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
for me is Fuwari, she's cute and has a good character, and usually I've a soft spot for tsundere... Ruri just didn't manage to win me over yet.

Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationUnder there.........I just made you say underwear.
Fuwari seems sincere and cute to boot. Im quite anti loli as well.

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Ruri because of chapter 6.

Edited by RS456, 07 January 2013 - 06:14 AM.

Bassups

Bassups

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I lean towards Fuwari because of personal tastes. In my opinion otherwise I believe they are both kinda on equal footing, with it shifting ever so slightly between chapters. As long as some somewhat stupid/fucked up shit does not happen I'd be content with either outcome.

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
It seems like Ruri already liked Rito as from the 1st chapter. However knowing that
SPOILERS
Fuwari was the one who rejected Rito (7 years ago?), it gets a little interesting. I guess I really do like a redemption sort of thing. Plus Fuwari is showing that she clearly likes Rito as well. I do like both both girls, but as of now I like Fuwari more.
Ruri had her chance... or so it seems. It's not like she just realized she liked Rito, but when another girl entered the fray; now she is trying to win Rito's heart. It's quite an interesting situation...

Kirigaya Yui

Kirigaya Yui

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationDisaster City
Fuwari, because the loli is very annoying.

Posted Image

"Actually school life is fun, if there no one who bully you."

Spoiler

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Pugnator

Pugnator

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Fuwari is actually doing something for her love. Ruri spent 6 years without doing a move, and then she complains when someone else does. DERP

ello

ello

Russet Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 241 posts
Thought the story between Ruri and Rito was already nice
Spoiler

but now we also know the truth about Fuwari and Rito and thats also nice.... Ahhh who should I be routing for ?!
I guess it will be Fuwari, I think it's good that she got a second chance after all and I am not really to fond of the childhoodfriend here,
But now that all secrets are lifted I can somehow see the the end coming soon :( ... all thats left is to confess everthing to Rito, but hope I am wrong and the story can continue

Edited by Jidan C., 22 January 2013 - 06:34 AM.

sharkbotx

sharkbotx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
im sorry but Fuwari all the way, Ruri is just to dam annoying yandere who shoulda made a move eons ago but decided to do so when a rival comes to the picture, seriously??? did she expect him to always b a loner, i guess so cuz the MC is a pussy anyways after finding out wat happened in the pass he is retarded and needs a lesson on manhood and how the real world works -_-
Posted Image

Why Can't the world be more ERO and PEACEFUL

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
I'm pretty neutral, but both Fuwari and Ruri have their faults. Fuwari has a rather annoying personality whereas Ruri is just needy. The MC isn't exactly helping either. I mean, c'mon. Give one of them the D already. It's not that hard to figure out.

Secundum

Secundum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland
Gotta be Fuwari.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
I'd say Fuwari since it just seems like Fuwari & Rito feel the same about each other whereas with Ruri & Rito, it's pretty much one-sided.

Plus, now that we know what really happened in the past with Fuwari & RIto, things are starting to look a little more clear now.

Karry

Karry

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Tits win the day.

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Ruri because it just feels wrong for Fuwari to take him. Due to peer pressure Fuwari blew him off, publically insulted him behind his back, humiliated him, and left without setting things straight much to her regret. For what she did put him in a depressed state for a time period and now he just happens to coincidentally walk into her life again and now she wants him back. If someone like Ruri did not exist in Rito's life then I have no issues for Fuwari to take him.

Edited by RS456, 29 January 2013 - 07:57 AM.

itsmee

itsmee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
Ruri. Just because she's the person who was always there when he needed, not the one who put others before him.

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
I don't care...

figureLP09

figureLP09

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationInside a sword.

TBH I have mixed feelings about it.

First off, they're BOTH childhood friends (or childhood acquaintances, whatever rows your boat), so I can't really put myself on Ruri's side as much as I wanted to (And trust me, I want to do that BADLY). And there's the fact that it's true that Ruri didn't do anything to get Rito's attention up until Fuwari's appearance, which kinda kills off almost any chances she really had IMO.

Overall? Same as always, Fuwari (AKA: Main Heroine) wins.

(But there's still always that faint glimmer of hope...)

Edited by figureLP09, 23 May 2013 - 07:19 AM.

The soil of a man's heart is stonier. He grows what he can, and he tends it. 

Crimson009

Crimson009

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationManila-Pasay City

Fuwari

Nekohunter

Nekohunter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts