Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Katsu

Katsu

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHome ヽ(○´∀`)ノ
Hello :) Im another uploader from Bluebird Scans. I would to request for the contributor status. I've read the rules and guidelines
and I'm aware of it.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day ^^

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
I've found zero uploads from you to date. Do you need any assistance?

Katsu

Katsu

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHome ヽ(○´∀`)ノ
Oh no. Its just that i would like to request for the status for whenever i do upload it would be easier for me. Sorry i forgot to add that in there ><

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Oh no. Its just that i would like to request for the status for whenever i do upload it would be easier for me. Sorry i forgot to add that in there ><

You can only have contributr status when you at least upload a chapter. If you want it, you have to upload at least one chapter (doesn't have to be from your group).
Grumpy won't give the status unless he see an upload.Ofc, I am not part of the staff but this is implied in the guideline~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Katsu

Katsu

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHome ヽ(○´∀`)ノ

Ohhh i see!! Thank you so much for the advice :)

Katsu

Katsu

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
  • LocationHome ヽ(○´∀`)ノ

I wasn't sure if I should have created a new thread.

But I would like to become a Contributor. I am one of the uploaders of Cafe Scans and I uploaded Ch2 of Kigurumi Guardians. http://vatoto.com/read/_/247195/kigurumi-guardians_v01_ch02_by_caf%C3%A9-scanlation I will be uploading other chapters in the future.

I have read and understood the rules and guidelines and I am aware of the technicalities of uploading a chapter.

Edited by Tsuchii, 15 June 2014 - 11:48 PM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Old thread was fine. :)

Approved.