Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Request: Sweety

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Seraphic Mist

Seraphic Mist

Russet Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOtaku World
If The Company is still taking requests?

(I'm hoping yes...)

Sweety manhwa by Park Jae-Sung. www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sweety-r5231 < Batoto link.

The English Publisher went under after publishing 2 out of 7 volumes - (Infinity Studios) - and it hasn't been picked up again in three years .. neither by the licenced publishers nor the scanlation community. Is there a chance this can be picked up?

I can be a RAW provider + QC (That's the English proofreader, right?) if there's a translator available.

And by RAW provider... I'd rather if possible, I'd prefer to ship it to any The Company member living in/near Korea to lower shipping charges.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

blakout

blakout

Potato Spud

• The Company (inactive)
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, US
Since iMangaScans has recently posted 4 chapters, I doubt we will be picking this series up.

ArrJay

ArrJay

PotatoJay

• The Company
  • 360 posts
  • LocationRepublic City

Since iMangaScans has recently posted 4 chapters, I doubt we will be picking this series up.

They were recently added to Batoto, however judging by MangaUpdates they were released in 2009, so it might be worth contacting them to ask what the status quo of the scanlations.

Ref. http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=1305&stype=series

The Company Editor~ I like to redraw things~

KorraSignature.png
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
<Parakewl> If Rachel was from the UK she'd want to see the sun not the stars.

Seraphic Mist

Seraphic Mist

Russet Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOtaku World
I did contact imangascans staff on more than one occasion, but they cited administrative changes, lack/change of staff since then, (possibly because they don't have a free Korean translator?) and a couple other reasons that I only vaguely recall - something to do with it not being listed on their projects list or archives? - to not continue the project.

In fact, considering their 100th release was sometime in 2009 (around the same time as Sweety was released) and they "Prozess"-ed 1500 releases since then.. I daresay they dropped it entirely.

Seraphic Mist

Seraphic Mist

Russet Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 486 posts
  • LocationOtaku World

Bumping this thread, since it's been about 3 1/2 months. I'd almost forgotten...

Edited by Shadowed Fate, 24 March 2013 - 07:51 PM.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Bumping this thread, since it's been about 3 1/2 months. I'd almost forgotten...

I think I kind of have to disappoint you. Unless we suddenly get lots of active staff members it's unlikely that we have the resources to pick anything new up, right now. :(