Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Anatomy of a Pseudo-God

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'

Ahhh, ahhhh, ah-ahem. Good day, or should I say "Hello"? I'm a noob at this, you see, so I'll start with my introduction. And some people are saying that my style of writing is weird... Well, I think that its true.

For now, I'll ask a very stereotypical question: What will you do if you yourself become a God?
Just think about it.

Please don't click the spoiler thingy below.

Spoiler

Choice -01
Spoiler

Fuuuu... I don't know but if you read the prologue... You can say that it is somewhat predictable but I'll make this exciting and add more comedic scenes next time. Okay, now scroll up and click the other spoiler. Ku ku ku...

Edited by oninn, 29 January 2014 - 07:43 AM.

Visit our Blog! Also, try visiting my deviantart!
Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
I clicked the spoiler thingy, but I can't draw out a comment so far since it's only the intro of sorts. It does sound very interesting. :) I'll look forward to what happens then.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I'm confused, sorry. Are you asking for our opinion on what we would do if we were God, or is that question just the theme of your story? Or.... both?

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
I thought the question was more of a "setting the mood" kind of thing instead of it being an actual question. xD Is it a real question to be answered?

Edited by seyrine, 26 December 2012 - 03:14 PM.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

Travesty

Travesty

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOut and about.
Interesting idea. Not entirely original, but I'd like to see what comes of it.

Edited by Travesty, 30 December 2012 - 09:44 PM.

Posted Image

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'
You don't really have to answer. At least just think about the question instead. And just like seyrine said, the question was asked to set the mood of the readers.

For now, I'll post the 1st part of Chapter 01... (For some reason, the name of the chapters for now would be "CHOICE XX", I don't remember why I decided this but I think that this will work, for the meantime at least.)

Choice 0
Spoiler

This was the only 1st part... It's quite long but it's worth to type since I enjoyed reading it... It make took me several hours or days to post the 2nd part but... oh well, what will happen will probably happen.

Edited by oninn, 31 December 2012 - 01:03 PM.

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I was smiling the whole time, but I giggled on this part:
"(please look at her breasts)"

Really good.

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'
I was planning on drawing Reina since she was a likable character and more importantly, I like her. (Drawing a big breasted girl is kinda arousing, even for my part...)

Err, my grammar is horrible so there's a big chance that I made a grammatical error or two... I don't have an editor and I lack friends who are patient enough to listen to me wholeheartedly so if you think that you can help me with my errors... Uuuuuu...

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'
Like I've promised... Here's Reina Crowell. It only took me 20 minutes drawing her...

Spoiler

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

Travesty

Travesty

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOut and about.
Mad props. Drawing is good, story is good, what's left? This guy will wait in anticipation. ;)

Posted Image

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'
Oh, I was nervous and worried if there's anyone who really read my work this time. I really need some feedbacks right now (I prefer bad remarks) so that I can pinpoint my mistakes and improve further.

Arrgh, keeping up with ya people are hard and exciting at the same time. Please leave a reply, I'm begging ya, Ahahaha! Of course, that was just a joke but really, leave a reply if you can.

Holy crap, I became a troublesome man and someone who asks favors to anyone.

Shall I post the Part 2? I'm currently making a name (read Bakuman) for the manga edition. I'm inexperienced though because this was the 2nd time that I'm drawing a manga.

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
I neither have the skill, knowledge nor the qualification to critique people's literature, but since I really enjoy your work and I would like you to continue, I'll try giving my thoughts about it, just to give you a bit of motivation. (I'll try to be as negative as I can).

First, like you've pointed out, there were a few noticeable grammatical errors, but honestly I didn't really bother me. I was probably too hooked on the story to mind. I guess if you want your writing to be more professional, that would be a problem, but it doesn't really keep people (well, ME personally, at least) from enjoying the story much. (Please don't ask me for help on correcting grammatical errors. You'd only end up with more of them.)

Secondly, there were times when the narrative drifts off to your (the writer's) own thoughts/beliefs/philosophies, masked as the characters' thoughts/beliefs/philosophies (Those big paragraphs come to mind). Maybe it's only an introduction to the characters' thought process, or maybe they will be important plot points later on, I'm not sure. I don't really know if that's a bad thing, since for me, it's part of the stories' appeal, and I've seen similar styles on works like Haruhi (and indeed it's quite common).

Third, I really like how you put pop culture references and group/explain them at the bottom, like how wikipedia does. It's the first time I've seen this style in fiction. Maybe I just don't read much. Meh.

Anything more I'd wanna point out?...... hmm, nope. I think that's it for now. I could always just edit/make another post if I wanted to point something else out.

And yes please, I'll be waiting for the second part.

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'
I... I really was dumb founded because I, myself was surprised at the pace of this story. In my opinion, the development and conversation time was long. It's not that I'm not contented but I really want to post the 2nd chapter (Choice 1) of this story here.

Anyway, here's the part 2.

Choice 0 - Part 2
Spoiler

I know, I know, the tension and the excitement level on this chapter had subsided. Moreover, I haven't sleep for a day... zzZZZzz

EDIT: Yosh, will post the next chapter silently (maybe tomorrow or next week?)... I'm so sorry that I am a failure of a person.

Edited by oninn, 04 January 2013 - 12:11 AM.

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'
Oh, since I've draw something like "Oh, why don't I draw something like a fan service drawing or like that to pull more readers?", I'll post it here so that you can look forward to the next chapter. The spoiler below will contain a drawing of a character for the next chapter that I will post in the near future. Yes, it's because that I am busy editing Choice 1 that I was kinda late posting it here... b-but, it, it's not l-like I'm posting it here f-for you, okay? (An exquisite tsundere display?)

Spoiler

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'

Without further ado...

Choice 1

Part 1....

Edited by oninn, 29 January 2014 - 07:54 AM.

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
New character?

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'
Er, well... wait for the next update. ^_^ I'm sure that the new character (maid?) will surely appear.

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'

AHHHH... here's the continuation. Sorry for the long update. I'll just post 3 pages okay?

Continuation: (Choice 1)

I'll continue it tomorrow since I'm dead tired...

Edited by oninn, 29 January 2014 - 07:51 AM.

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'

Continuation again. Wait, isn't this a depressing novel? (It became a comedy from out of nowhere... Wahahah!)

I'm busy editing this novel and there's so many pages that I need to scanlate so if I ever finish the Song 3 of Ridley early, I can finish the choice 1.

Edited by oninn, 29 January 2014 - 07:50 AM.

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.

oninn

oninn

Potato

• Contributor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNot tellin'

I'll gonna update this thread every Friday so watch out.

Spoiler

Since I enjoy reading gag manga, I'll continue on making this a comedy novel with gore and bloody scenes. Yay!

Edited by oninn, 08 February 2014 - 02:56 PM.

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.