Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Series Finished

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

DeepbloodEclipse

DeepbloodEclipse

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEstonia
Seems like this series ended at 8 volumes. To be more precise...it got cancelled :(

A friend just gave me the source http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do/ruliweb/family/1361/read?articleId=948657&bbsId=G003&itemId=277&pageIndex=1

Posted Image

meaxn

meaxn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
OH THAT'S JUST GREAT.

QandD

QandD

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
what? nooo
such an awesome manhwa :( :angry:

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Sad... The art was so good and the story had promise. Any reason why it got canceled?

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Heretical_Tarp

Heretical_Tarp

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • LocationReverse Ocean
Sooooooo... we wait for the translation of the remaining volumes 7 and 8, and then it's done?
Unfortunate...
Posted Image

Ra-Leader

Ra-Leader

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 272 posts
Another one bites the dust. This is how I felt when Veritas ended. Bleh.

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts
Every f***ing time...

Baka~Yuri

Baka~Yuri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBed~~

We need a rich otaku who's willing to provide private funding for such canceled manga and manhwa.

Posted Image

SAimNE

SAimNE

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

We need a rich otaku who's willing to provide private funding for such canceled manga and manhwa.

agreed x.x. would have been nice to see a decent end to this, mx0, double arts, and a few others.... unfortunately the closest we will ever come to this happening is it occurring in the story line of a manga, and that manga will most likely be axed... cuz reality sucks.

Edited by SAimNE, 06 June 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Ralan

Ralan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

GOD DAMN IT KOREA STOP AXING THESE THINGS!!!!! 

Why is it that South Korea seems to fail more works than freaking Japan?!  What is their standard for success damn it?!

shelly

shelly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 302 posts

People. Become rich.

Or get a rich person addicted to manhwa.

Josh Thomson

Josh Thomson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

if i win the lotto i will but thats a one in a couple million chance

evil6961

evil6961

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOregon

It appears that someone is finishing up the translations of the remaining volumes because this series is updated to chapter 48 on tenmanga. here is the link to the series http://www.tenmanga.com/book/DARK+AIR.html

sangu1

sangu1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

"Magic used to fill up the world. All of a sudden it disappeared. Why?"- series description

magic used to fill up my world. it was called Dark Air. :C

GOD DAMN IT KOREA STOP AXING THESE THINGS!!!!! 

Why is it that South Korea seems to fail more works than freaking Japan?!  What is their standard for success damn it?!

Smaller/poorer fan base in korea, I'd assume.

sangu1

sangu1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

It appears that someone is finishing up the translations of the remaining volumes because this series is updated to chapter 48 on tenmanga. here is the link to the series http://www.tenmanga.com/book/DARK+AIR.html

o.0      that website was terminated like 2 hours after I clicked the link, started reading it and boom! no more website!

AyinApholion

AyinApholion

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

o.0      that website was terminated like 2 hours after I clicked the link, started reading it and boom! no more website!

Dude the site in question is up and the chapters are like everywhere on the web anyway, except here of course...

Also necrothreading :S

Goldrak

Goldrak

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

The series is not finished! Chapter 60 on mangareader.net.