Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

any else think hes a puss oh cant do sht

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ericelliot

ericelliot

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
j

k1nk4

k1nk4

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

how many mangas have you read by now?

we can count with the finger the main characters who are not puss or can do shit.

i did not read this yet, but a guy who have mystical power over the women?? unfair :(

no wonder japanese birth rate keep reaching new low.

(no offense, I really like you guys, but this is the truth);

im new in writing english stuff, so dont make fun of me :)

ernabc

ernabc

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationRomania

About being a puss-he isn't .When you love a whore you can't be a puss . When you love and you're loved by a gentle woman you only be gentle. Add to that the fact that he has the stigma and he is fair enough to not use on his love .He is a kind man with his life weights, nothing more. About being a puss , I have a question : what is a puss ? If a non puss is a guy who rapes the girls or gang-bang them on any occasion then I think that a "puss" with  perverted thoughts is normal.. In fact +80% of normal readers are "pusses" like that. No matter how nice you are , boys and girls , I think that ANY of you have a kind of perversion in your   heart . If you are totally pure please enroll into a church.