Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Wondering if there is still interest?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

blakout

blakout

Potato Spud

• The Company (inactive)
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, US
Hello! I'm the current acting manager of The Company, so hi.

Just wondering if there is much interest for this still, as we are currently deciding whether to continue with this series.

So yea, let me know in a reply below.

Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
I hear there's only a few chapters left, ( It's ended,and there might be only just a couple volumes, as I hear it)
I don't know if I'm the only one but I'd stilll love to see the ending of this manhwa. It's definitly incredibly funny. So by all means, I'm all for you guys continuing on this.

"They got this guy, in Germany. Fritz Something-or-other. Or is it? Maybe it's Werner. Anyway, he's got this theory, you wanna test something, you know, scientifically - how the planets go round the sun, what sunspots are made of, why the water comes out of the tap - well, you gotta look at it. But sometimes you look at it, your looking changes it. Ya can't know the reality of what happened, or what would've happened if you hadn't-a stuck in your own goddamn schnozz. So there is no "what happened"? Not in any sense that we can grasp, with our puny minds. Because our minds... our minds get in the way. Looking at something changes it. They call it the "Uncertainty Principle". Sure, it sounds screwy, but even Einstein says the guy's on to something". The Man who wasn't there.

Lock

Lock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
Yeah, I really love this manga, such a shame to see the Company dropping it ;(.

DudHunter

DudHunter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I would like to see it as well. Took me a minute to warm up but past chapter 4/5 it really does get funny.

Savint

Savint

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
i like this manga, continue please!

ratalada

ratalada

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I like the MC, he is quite unique and funny ^^. The whole manga is interesting and lulzy. Plz continue it xD.

forte9

forte9

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I love zz. It's the reason I found the company/batoto. It's great to finally have a protagonist that isn't some idealistic hopeful fool.

Ruven

Ruven

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I like it a lot, and would appreciate it you guys could keep it going
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.
Edgar Allan Poe

mhaggag

mhaggag

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Same here. I like it.

blakout

blakout

Potato Spud

• The Company (inactive)
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, US
Alright I'll see what we can do. The translator for Zippy Ziggy is currenlty MIA so we'll have to find someone else to do it, so it may be a bit before we get this going but hopefully we will.

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts
Same here, would love to see more chapter. :)

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
Yes, I really like this manhwa, been following it for a while.

yahooakshay

yahooakshay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
continue ... its very funny but reularize it.

Stress

Stress

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdon
Glad you guys decided to continue translating the manhwa, it's awesome! The MC is such a funny scumbag, that you rarely see them in manga (for all I know). Gotta love him for that. :D
Posted Image

4649matt

4649matt

Potato Sprout

• Silent Sky
  • 8 posts
Yes, please!

Stray Samurai

Stray Samurai

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
It's a really good manhwa so yes please! :D

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
I also would like to see more of this series if you can manage it, I haven't read it in ages but it is still in my top 2 laugh out loud comics.

Lastear

Lastear

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
yes, more pls XD

xibalba88

xibalba88

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Please Finish it! Its been a long time since alot of people including me have started reading Zippy and Its been a funny and interesting run It would be sad to drop it. Please Finish this one to the end.

Edited by xibalba88, 01 March 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Redpandamaniacal

Redpandamaniacal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Definitely interested in this still. If I'd noticed this earlier, I'd have posted here earlier.