Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What's your favorite chapter

chapter poll favorite arc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: favorite arc (32 member(s) have cast votes)

To many chapters, what are your favorite arc's?

1. Girl With A God's Name (1 votes [1.35%])

Percentage of vote: 1.35%

2. Beauty and the Good-For-Nothing God (5 votes [6.76%])

Percentage of vote: 6.76%

3. Sadness to be Lost (3 votes [4.05%])

Percentage of vote: 4.05%

4. AAA Magician (7 votes [9.46%])

Percentage of vote: 9.46%

5. The Golden Knight (16 votes [21.62%])

Percentage of vote: 21.62%

6. Longing for Yesterday (2 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

7. Half (半) (13 votes [17.57%])

Percentage of vote: 17.57%

8. The Wavering King (4 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

9. Rival (1 votes [1.35%])

Percentage of vote: 1.35%

10. The Night it Rained Fire (9 votes [12.16%])

Percentage of vote: 12.16%

11. Lies for You (13 votes [17.57%])

Percentage of vote: 17.57%

What arc do you like best in Vol2?

1. Lost (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. Blood (7 votes [21.88%])

Percentage of vote: 21.88%

3. The Weapon of a God (20 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa
On Naver you can see how many views a chapter has and each chapter has an individual score 1-10 separate from all the proceeding chapters. I am curious whether our favorite chapters mirror those liked best by Korean readers or not.

It would be nice if Batoto had a better scoring system, many manhwa here were scored very highly but I fond them sorely lacking. I was looking for some with a lot of follows but once a manhwa is completed most people stop following it which makes it that much harder to find great reads.

A side from choosing your favorite chapters and maybe scoring them 9.5-10 I welcome any recommendations on other manhwa to read.

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
You missed one: The Power of the Name. :D Anyway, the ones I really loved are:
  • The Golden Knight. Leez' first encounter with God Kubera was Hilarious!
  • Half: Yutaaaaa! Soooooo cute! Yuta Yuta Spotty. I mean, Yuta.
  • The Wavering King: Not so much the King part, but we learned about the N0 Cataclysm, which is one of the darkest moments in this story, and then we had Ran's letter to Rana, which is one of the most hilarious moments of this story.
  • The Power of the Name: The insights are getting more ominous than ever. T_T But apart from that... Yuta peeping on Leez? Lol. <3 And Ran mistaking Asha for a boobmaniac? lolololololol
  • Lies for you: Yuta's true identity and Taraka's sad background just floored me. And I still remember going omgomgOMG Yuta's mother is KALI OMG!!! O_O It was an amazing arc, I hanged on for dear life at each cliffhanger each week, just waiting for the next chapter to come out (and hoping to see The Company's scanlations)
  • This arc? The Weapon of a God. The other arcs were a bit... slow. But this arc, and especially the latest chapters? Hilarious!
You know, the first two chapters were a complete shock to me. So everything is nice and happy, and the village gets blown up. *blinks* *wobbles* What?

Edited by Mizura, 18 December 2012 - 02:00 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Eleean

Eleean

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts
OH. Interesting!
Mine are:
- The Golden Knight: Yes, Leez and Kubera. Also, with this arc my obsession for the webtoon began.
- The Night it Rained Fire: magnificent title, amazing arc.
- Lies for You: I would repeat what Mizura has already said.
- Lost: Gandharva.
- The Weapon of a God: gah.

Edited by Eleean, 19 December 2012 - 01:37 AM.

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
I think I like all of them (for various reasons) ^^ ..but one of the best is maybe Season One - Chapter 68, the one where Leny and Shess arrive in Kalibloom, and meet Gandharva in this huge field of flowers.. thought this one was.. transcendental and philosophical and.. sort of out of time and space.. I keep seeing those light flower fields sometimes when I am tired and close my eyes...
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Well, I won't necessarily say "favorite arc" since I think the entire work is quite good so far........a well told story with depth in both plot and characters.......but for me the "best" part is the beginning arc, Girl With A God's Name. The initial introduction of our main characters and the point where the foundation for the entire story is laid. Classic story telling, "The Quest Begins".........

Tn7HA0h.png

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
The Golden Knight - although I do like Lies For You and Half.

God Kubera, Taraka, and Yuta :wub:

The Night it Rained Fire!

An entire arc about Sagara and Brilith. Plus Airi displays awesomeness and we get to see many of the spells in action. Epicness.

And definitely The Weapon of a God, but I did like the others as well.

Edited by Ariatha, 19 December 2012 - 08:29 PM.