Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Charakter naming

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

IostsouI

IostsouI

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
I've been trying for a while now, but naming a figure for a story just is a pain. I can't come up with anything and trying to find some names for them haven't resulted in much usefull yet. Can someone give me a tip or hint on finding and/or creating usefull names?

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts
  • LocationReichenbach Waterfall
Well, I think it's depends on how the character is.
You want Japanesse or?

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei

Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka...

Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu

Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

http://www.batoto.net/group/_/c/canis-major-scanlation-r3546

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
Need more info about characters. Gender,Where he/she comes from/background/characteristics ~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

You can use this for inspiration.

UIqflpq.jpg

IostsouI

IostsouI

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
The story takes part in one of the special schools that harbours students that should actually be dead according to current clinical knowledge, but managed to survive because of a new invention being tested on them in secret. Because of this the students all tend to have special abilities which are plainly called: manifestations. The consequence is that any student not developing these abilities are soon rendered subjects of bullying and placed in different classes.

Well this charakter is male, 17 years old.
Story intention is that he is a shounen charakter capable of holding his own in brilliant ways even in the most desperate situations.
He is a gamer that prefers to stay at home playing shooters and for most of the time acts emotionally detached, acting almost like a machine. He is very smart and a bit of a dark hero. Starting in the story he has a special case of memory loss, but does not have any intention of getting his memories back. He sits in the back of the class and is also very skilled in observation. Despite being 17 years old has been on many schools allready. At times it seems he acts for the happiness of everyone, but also harbours the ability to instantly kill his emotions for coldblooded decisions. He is often seen wearing T-shirts with words written in a manner that mirroring the word results in another word with the opposite meaning. He also refrains from using any foul language and is the most mysterious aspect of the entire story.

His background is very dark having lost both his only parent his father that was researching something at that time and his sister under questionable circumstances, rendering him an orphan at the age of 10.

The story has a very awkward setup I have been setting up ever since I was 16. So yes I have been working on this for a long time.
Basically the story is devided in personal stories simular to diaries and distant stories more centered in a general overview.
More figures will be mentioned later on.

This summary was written in a bit of a hurry and doesn't really contain much information, but at this point I think it is still risky to write everything down allready.

Edited by IostsouI, 17 December 2012 - 09:31 AM.

tokiwa

tokiwa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

Hmm. Something along the lines of Kyou or Ryuu (That's just Japanese), or Einarr, maybe? You can click on this site for more. Hell, I'm always using this when I'm out of option/ideas.

toki9header_zps24873fa9.png

It's harder than it looks, don't you think?

❝天の道を行き、総てを司る!❝ // ❝これで決まりだ!❝ // ❝時を超えて 俺、参上!❝

Tumblr | Twitter | Wordpress

〈トキワ〉 トクサツとあにめとまんが