Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Predictions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nuknuk

nuknuk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
Anyone get the feeling Chizuru and Rin are siblings and Rin got his stigma from Chizuru's (his) dad?

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
That would completely change the picture but it is still possible because they do look similar. Maybe her grandmother is the only one remaining that knows about that secret. That would definately solve Rin's fear of being seperated from Chizuru because no matter what she would still be his sister and get rid of their complicated feelings for each other. This would also give Rin's childhood friend an oppertunity to get together with Rin and possibly suceeding her families restaurant. Obviously alot of people will be happy with that but before that could happen the drama with Chizuru will be taken care off with alot more drama after that.

nuknuk

nuknuk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
Yes, there are several issues that would be explained if this was true.
I am mainly focusing on the issue of her dad being so successful with women and dying with Rin's mother.
Rin's father also had a severe reaction when he found out about their relationship. It just feels like the author is leading us in this direction.
Well, as long as he handles the ending well, that's all that matters.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hmmm......well, it's good to get the ending I suppose, though I sure wish the other 70 some chapters in between would get scanlated too  :D

Tn7HA0h.png