Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Community Status Updates

Photo

Good Emperor Late

Man, Nocturnal Animals is such a good movie. Gives you the type feels, you rarely get in the movies these days.
Jan 19 2017 01:54 AM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Sigh. It's always so difficult to wait for an answer from that person. It's so difficult resisting the urge to be stalkerish. Hanging in there.
Jan 14 2017 05:46 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    Why resist that urge? Remember what the wise man said: "Yield to temptation, it may not come your way again."
    Jan 14 2017 09:48 PM
Photo

Good Emperor LateJoshua Langford

When are you going to come back, u shit?
Jan 06 2017 12:45 AM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Godammit winter, snow and cold. You were supposed to be here on Christmas. A little late, are we?
Jan 05 2017 01:03 AM
  • Natureboy's Photo
    Natureboy
    Actually it was a moral-ecological decision to delay having kids. Then after one miscarriage, we were too busy (finishing PhD and psych residency) for a couple years. By the time we felt a bit more settled, she had experienced her first major depression and been diagnosed with bipolar.
    Jan 05 2017 08:33 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    Well, I won't knock someone who makes that decision for themselves. And I wish you the best in dealing with that.

There are many who wouldn't have the strength to handle such a burden. My hat's off to you!
    Jan 05 2017 08:53 PM
  • PItiful Boar's Photo
    PItiful Boar
    genius and madness are so closely linked...
    Jan 05 2017 09:25 PM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Happy new years gais
Jan 01 2017 02:02 PM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Damn. 2016 was such a tsundere year. At one moment it slapped me in the face, the other moment it was pushing me onto the bed...
Jan 01 2017 02:40 AM
Photo
  • Kokai's Photo
    Kokai
    Not available in Germany. I wonder why...
    Dec 27 2016 03:40 PM
  • 101010's Photo
    wow edgy

and painfully unfunny
    Dec 27 2016 04:33 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    http://i.imgur.com/51dGC2h.jpg
    Dec 27 2016 05:01 PM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Merry Christmas for you gais. Though, a little bizarre Christmas for me this year. I somewhat feel lonely, even though i'm not alone.
Dec 26 2016 01:01 AM
  • PItiful Boar's Photo
    PItiful Boar
    "Who isn't alone in this society? The time when our connection to others was the basis of our selves is long gone. In this world where everyone is watched over by the system and live within the system's standards, a community isn't necessary. Everyone just lives in their own cell, and the system tames them by giving them each their own personal serenity." makishima psychopass
    Dec 26 2016 06:35 PM
  • Horripilating Sea Cucumber's Photo
    Horripilating Sea Cucumber
    If only the Brigade still existed. It wouldn't have been as lonely.
    Dec 29 2016 05:04 PM
  • Good Emperor Late's Photo
    Good Emperor Late
    Joshu has dissapeared
    Dec 29 2016 09:18 PM
Photo
Photo

Good Emperor Late

I'm trying vegetarian food for giggles kek
Dec 16 2016 03:40 PM
  • You's Photo
    You
    MODS MODS STATUS DERAILMENT MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS;OQIWHEGAD;AKSJDF/LASDLFK
    Dec 17 2016 01:19 AM
    Good Emperor Late
    If you are addicted to internets
    They offer you to go to cyber warfare here doe
    Dec 17 2016 01:54 AM
  • Natureboy's Photo
    Natureboy
    Makes sense, especially given the neighborhood. :(
    Dec 17 2016 05:40 AM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Pokemon Sun and Moon were the best performing games for Gamestop lmao.
Dec 08 2016 12:43 AM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

These mood swings i've been having are really annoying. Sigh.
Dec 06 2016 09:44 PM
    Good Emperor Late
    Well, i've recently watched an episode of columbo, where was an undertaker. Not sure about that either now..
    Dec 08 2016 02:06 AM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    Well, do you live close to the seacoast and have access to a boat that can take you past the continental shelf? The abyssal deeps are a good dumping ground for bodies that are better left unfound.
    Dec 08 2016 02:29 AM
  • OMGWTFBBQPONIES's Photo
    OMGWTFBBQPONIES
    wasn't it one of the last episodes?
    Dec 08 2016 04:27 AM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Sometimes I wish I was in in army again. It was so much more simple and clear there.
Dec 04 2016 12:29 AM
  • pizhhh's Photo
    pizhhh
    Aye, a marine engineer rather than an officer to be exact. Though honestly, I'm not sure if I even want to use my license once I get mine, for reasons similar to yours.
    And after two years being a junior in the academy, and currently being the lowest ranking crewmember on this ship, I can certainly understand the pain of having to put up with a superior's bullshit.

what kind of ship did you serve in?
    Dec 04 2016 10:40 AM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    An LPD. We had a crew of 400 sailors and could carry 1300 marines and all of their jeeps, tanks, landing crafts and even a couple of helicopters.

I worked in one of the two enginerooms, a 600psi steam propulsion plant and the noise was deafening, the ambient temperature was about 125 degrees Farenheit and the humidity was nearly 100% due to the inumerable small steam leaks. It was a true hell.
    Dec 04 2016 10:48 AM
    Good Emperor Late
    Navy doesn't sound that fun, pervy?
    Dec 05 2016 12:43 AM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Going separate ways with a person is not all that fun...
Nov 27 2016 02:10 AM
    OMGWTFBBQPONIES
    shutting yourself in for longer periods of time = very not good.

start running in the morning instead. map your neighbourhood/area or something, surely there are places you haven't visited in a long time / ever before. you can start with running to and from some distant shop, to buy a chewing gum or some bun for braktfast, if you need a target to motivate yourself. if there are aggressive animals around, make a bow for hunting or wrestle them till they acknowledge your dominanc...
    Nov 29 2016 02:16 PM
    OMGWTFBBQPONIES
    dominance.

#notreallysurewhatshappening
    Nov 29 2016 02:16 PM
    Good Emperor Late
    Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
    Icee, I don't really feel that alone anymore.
    Ponies, wrestling with Bears will make me feel better. Noted. My country has a fair bit of bears. I don't think i'll have any trouble finding one!
    Dec 01 2016 02:39 PM
Photo

Good Emperor Late

Holy fuck. It's happening. The Donald is actually going to win...
Nov 09 2016 04:36 AM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    I sometimes suspect that racism is a genetic trait among humans based on what appears to be an ingrained, natural tendency to be suspicious or fearful of those who are different from one's self. I mean, just look at the last million years of human history... Constant warfare with those of different tribes, races, ethnic groups, etc. It may be a fight over resources for basic survival, but it still involves the perceived differences between one group of people and another.
    Nov 09 2016 06:58 PM
    Good Emperor Late
    I might not really mind the donald winning personally.

Some economy experts here say it might be good for our economy.
    Nov 11 2016 12:25 AM
  • Natureboy's Photo
    Natureboy
    One suspects that dropping trade sanctions on Russia (for recent imperialism) might be good for the economies of those bordering nations that are not also going to be destabilized by Putin's territorial ambitions.
    Nov 11 2016 12:37 AM