Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Community Status Updates

Photo
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

By the way, what is that from?
    Mar 30 2017 12:32 AM
  • OMGWTFBBQPONIES's Photo
    OMGWTFBBQPONIES
    battle brothers

a.k.a. "what if there were no legs in middle ages"
    Mar 30 2017 07:44 PM
Photo

osakakiPervySageChuck

One of your videos showed up on my Youtube Recommended list just now. I guess I need to stop watching dirty things.
Mar 25 2017 09:23 AM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    So,,, Did you enjoy seeing my sister get "paintbrushed"...?
    Mar 25 2017 03:01 PM
Photo

PervySageChuck

I sent an email to Halftime Report at Fox news and it got published!
Mar 20 2017 08:28 PM
  • DemonHide's Photo
    DemonHide
    Trust me pal, the media died long before the latest clown in command took over the circus. But, it's an apt warning and we should heed it.
    Mar 20 2017 11:44 PM
  • Natureboy's Photo
    Natureboy
    Other rich people own most of the media, from Bezos to Murdoch. Some of it is even broadly held by ordinary holders of common stock.

Trump knows he doesn't (yet) have the power to control the media, so he's trying to discredit the parts that are still attempting well-sourced reporting.
    Mar 21 2017 03:11 AM
  • Natureboy's Photo
    Natureboy
    Who knows? Many Americans do like to go to extremes. (Aristotle isn't that popular here, either for logic or moderation.) ;)
    Mar 21 2017 01:04 PM
Photo
  • Murdath's Photo
    Murdath
    How did they know? They may be stalking you right now.
    Mar 11 2017 12:56 PM
  • ThomasterXXL's Photo
    ThomasterXXL
    Yay. Won't say no to more Overlord in a format that I can actually consume time-wise.
    Mar 11 2017 12:59 PM
  • Comicryan's Photo
    Comicryan
    Happy belated, Pervy! Enjoy the show! Which reminds me, I have some Overlord reading to do...
    Mar 12 2017 11:56 PM
Photo

PervySageChuck

Just received my order of volume 1 of Sanbe Kei's Erased, or, as it is known in Japan, Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi. Was I ever pleased to see how well manufactured this hardcover book was. Cloth covered boards, Cloth binding for the text pages... A well made volume that should last quite a long time!
Feb 21 2017 11:38 PM
  • Mushiren's Photo
    Mushiren
    Is it good? Heard mixed things about the anime.
    Feb 22 2017 02:28 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    Well, I did help out a bit on the scanlation of the manga, and I really enjoyed both the manga and the anime, but while I am a big fan of any of Sanbe Kei's works, it may not be to everyone else' taste.

I also did some proofreading for his manga series, Cradle of Monsters.
    Feb 22 2017 07:59 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    As in most cases, the anime of BDGIM was not as good as the manga, so I would recommend watching the anime first, and then reading the manga afterwards to get all of the extra details that they couldn't put in the anime.
    Feb 22 2017 08:02 PM
Photo

PervySageChuck

A friend just told me that there is a theory in political science that says that according to history the quality of a leader is directly proportional to the number of attacks on that leader from the opposition.
Feb 10 2017 04:27 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    Then again, I tend to agree with the statement by Robert Wuhl that, "A bad President is as American as apple pie."

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v16706342cB97DkDJ
    Feb 11 2017 02:21 AM
  • DemonHide's Photo
    DemonHide
    Who was it that said anyone who actually wants to be President is mentally unfit for the role? They're on to something.
    Feb 11 2017 05:37 AM
  • ThomasterXXL's Photo
    ThomasterXXL
    [Obligatory comment about Hitler]
    Feb 11 2017 05:49 AM
Photo
  • Kokai's Photo
    Kokai
    Btw that blowfish is liek so ded
    Feb 09 2017 08:59 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    What do you mean, "unholy"..!"

I'll have you know that I violated EVERY "hole" on that creature!!!
    Feb 09 2017 09:02 PM
  • Kokai's Photo
    Kokai
    Giving a "hole" new meaning to blowhole. :D
    Feb 10 2017 06:08 PM
Photo

PervySageChuck

Tomorrow night, one of the local theaters is going to have a showing of the original Ghost In the Shell anime movie. Even though you can stream it online, I plan on going in order to see it on the big screen!
Feb 06 2017 09:38 PM
  • The Illuminati's Photo
    The Illuminati
    Good, ol' Chuck. Always supporting the community. It warms my heart... To let all the Mississippi vixens know that they can wash their underwear today without fear of them going missing!
    Feb 07 2017 04:47 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    @Illuminati: You should know by now that I am not interested in their WASHED underwear!
    Feb 07 2017 07:34 PM
  • The Illuminati's Photo
    The Illuminati
    Too true, too true. ~claps~
    Feb 08 2017 01:15 PM
Photo

PervySageChuck

One of the Ultimate Mysteries of the Universe: HOW does my sister keep pulling a brand new baseball bat out after the last one has been broken over my thick skull?
Jan 28 2017 04:31 PM
  • Kokai's Photo
    Kokai
    Considering it's YOU we're talking about, she probably got that power from god to knock you down a few pegs.

Hehehe I said peg...
    Jan 28 2017 09:08 PM
  • ThomasterXXL's Photo
    ThomasterXXL
    Maybe... Maybe it's all in your head and there never has been a bat to begin with... Maybe you are inside a simulation...
    Jan 29 2017 09:14 AM
  • Kokai's Photo
    Kokai
    Maybe...it's a hallucination caused by Pervy's inner masochist?
    Jan 29 2017 09:05 PM
Photo
  • Natureboy's Photo
    Natureboy
    International + U.S. copyright law is a mess too—especially with respect to closed-source software. I don't think copyright law was ever intended to protect stuff you're not allowed to see!
    Jan 19 2017 09:35 PM
  • DemonHide's Photo
    DemonHide
    They're gonna need a lot more than 10K if they wanna take it to SCOTUS... But, every little bit helps. The article mentions the Redskins as well. I was around DC for years, never a problem with all the 'skins fans over there. Other than the fact that they're 'skins fans!

I'm in agreement with most of you. Less censorship, better copyright laws, both solved with a proper application of brain. We spent a literal trillion dollars groping airline passengers and...
    Jan 20 2017 03:06 PM
  • Natureboy's Photo
    Natureboy
    I won't ever watch a [insert Native American slur here] game until they change their name. Have a brother-in-law and a nephew who are fans. It'd be nice to watch games with them, but I won't do it.
    Jan 20 2017 07:14 PM
Photo

PervySageChuck

RIP Princess Leia - 1956-2016
Dec 27 2016 06:25 PM
  • Nyu's Photo
    Nyu
    https://youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ
    Dec 29 2016 10:22 PM
  • Horn's Photo
    Horn
    Oh, lookit that... both the black Rocky trainer and the "It's a trap!" guy died this year, too. Aren't they gonna get some recognition? D:
    Dec 29 2016 11:19 PM
  • Natureboy's Photo
    Natureboy
    We lost a deep mind in Umberto Eco. Maybe he didn't have another ground-breaking book in him, but now we'll never know.
    Dec 30 2016 07:54 AM
Photo

PervySageChuck

All right, guys and gals.. Dirty joke incoming... Guaranteed to offend SOMEBODY out there!
Dec 13 2016 02:08 AM
  • Nyu's Photo
    Nyu
    Never saw the joke from that angle, Perv! I damn near pissed myself laughing with that joke!
    Dec 13 2016 06:05 AM
  • PItiful Boar's Photo
    PItiful Boar
    if you don't have sensible campaign financing that's what happens - politicians get bought
    Dec 13 2016 05:03 PM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    Definition of an honest politician: One who stays bought.
    Dec 13 2016 05:09 PM
Photo

PervySageChuck

Another subbed live action movie based on a decent manga series has just appeared here: http://kissasian.com/Drama/Prophecy/Movie?id=31474
Nov 26 2016 04:36 AM
Photo

PervySageChuck

Looks like Fukushima has been hit again. I hope that the destruction is very minimal this time.
Nov 21 2016 09:33 PM
  • PItiful Boar's Photo
    PItiful Boar
    The life of an average worker is like that of a dung beetle, just rolling a pile of shit around in circles
    Their perversion is that their life is hardly interesting
    Nov 25 2016 02:35 AM
  • The Illuminati's Photo
    The Illuminati
    You guys are being too harsh on yourselves. I mean, what do you have to do to give your life 'meaning'? Save a kitten? Save a person? Get shot just trying to cross the street? I don't know what you guys were expecting your lives to be, but I'm alive. That's a win already.
    Nov 25 2016 12:36 PM
  • Kokai's Photo
    Kokai
    The only shots that should be fired...are bukake shots.
    Nov 25 2016 02:23 PM
Photo
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    A very funny Chinese manga.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/wolf-mary-r9832
    Nov 20 2016 04:55 PM
  • ThomasterXXL's Photo
    ThomasterXXL
    Thank you.
    Nov 20 2016 10:42 PM
  • The Illuminati's Photo
    The Illuminati
    Oh, it's the actual movie. I thought it was a trailer. Time to watch then... Later today. =3
    Nov 21 2016 12:05 PM