Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

Community Status Updates

Photo

Erogaki

WooHoo! Gangsta-2 was mind blowing! Okusama's still short as ever :(
Jul 10 2015 04:36 PM
  • ThomasterXXL's Photo
    ThomasterXXL
    I know I'm going to out myself saying this, but I'm a smaller-than-average-boob-person... not flat, mind you!
    Jul 10 2015 09:47 PM
  • Praise The Tsun's Photo
    Praise The Tsun
    All boobs are great boobs!
    Jul 11 2015 06:16 AM
  • ThomasterXXL's Photo
    ThomasterXXL
    In that moment, she was as voluminous as the moon and I wished to be so grossly well-rounded.
    Jul 11 2015 06:55 PM
Photo

Erogaki2hot4you

Now u don't look hot at all D:
Jul 10 2015 12:45 PM
  • 2hot4you's Photo
    2hot4you
    Only reason its locked is because of a small islam joke in the credit page doe
    Jul 10 2015 04:42 PM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    Well not like it's the 1st time! Rapeman's already done the deed with Islam 5 times already
    Jul 10 2015 04:44 PM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    he sure is one helluva extreme sadist
    Jul 10 2015 04:45 PM
Photo

Erogaki

WTF? I can't find the comments section on Maou no Hajimekata? Now how am I supposed to bukkake my stuff all over it?
Jul 10 2015 07:16 AM
  • 2hot4you's Photo
    2hot4you
    Havent read the manga, no idea :p
    Jul 10 2015 07:26 AM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    Well u might wanna try, u'll get lots of "ideas" :D
    Jul 10 2015 07:31 AM
  • 2hot4you's Photo
    2hot4you
    Thought so :p
    Jul 10 2015 07:33 AM
Photo

Erogaki

One piece 793 - the cover page!!! ROFL. Ah I really wanted to see Kaido- "The King Of Beasts", not even human & whatnot! And what's with killing shanks & then Luffy & Law? Damn Oda always trying to make things interesting!
Jul 09 2015 09:37 AM
  • Will of NGE's Photo
    Will of NGE
    I love these post-arc chapters :D
    Jul 09 2015 07:23 PM
Photo

Erogaki

Why is Kusen Madoushi anime so different from it's own manga? The hell happened? Also someone sub Gangsta soon- my ass's on FIRE
Jul 09 2015 04:24 AM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    That's all right, my friend. In the next status thread, we'll have to discuss that mysterious, foul-smelling, weird colored fluid that you told me was dripping from your dick lately.
    Jul 09 2015 01:27 PM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    U peeping tom.... stop talking about my jizz all the time! It's meant for girls & u can get your ow..... ask from someone else, maybe? Have a good night & "holey" dreams!
    Jul 09 2015 01:46 PM
  • ThomasterXXL's Photo
    ThomasterXXL
    ahn♥ kyaaa~ Oh don't mind me. But it's "hard" to believe that this wrinkly wanker's osteoporotic bone is still up to snuff...
    Jul 09 2015 02:09 PM
Photo

ErogakiHorn

your profile page ain't scary at all... not scary at all..... not scary..... not... n- where the fuck is the "report this member" button???
Jul 08 2015 09:21 AM
  • ThomasterXXL's Photo
    ThomasterXXL
    There are no family jewels. I cut them off and ate 'em. As for the literal family jewels, I sold them and bought a graphics card with it. Hail Satan.
    Jul 08 2015 10:37 AM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    So you're the reason momoka's gonna die after her smartholes don't sell? You @#$%^%^&!
    Jul 08 2015 10:51 AM
  • Horn's Photo
    Horn
    :D
    Jul 08 2015 11:59 AM
Photo

Erogaki

Time to watch Gangsta for the 4th time- I can't wait for the 2nd ep. Then I'll move on to Shinometa,Chaos Dragon, Charlotte & maybe Gate! And of course I'm watching Jitsu wa again!! Too Bad Danmachi ended & Nisekoi-2 had just 12 eps?WTF?
Jul 08 2015 09:05 AM
Photo

Erogaki

Ok I've got mixed feelings- Monmusu was how I wanted it (though a bit too censored) & Overlord : feels like I'm playing a high-end game on a low spec system - the lags man they just kill the moment >.< Atleast sidonia's animation was better than this! Time for Classroom Crisis & Bikini Warriors xD
Jul 08 2015 05:05 AM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    I don't think they can do it perfectly (like the manga) even if they sold all of Japan's pussies, tits, asses & dicks! Anything else I missed? Well it still won't to be enough to potray our Megami-sama!
    Jul 08 2015 09:12 AM
  • ANISYAKIRAH's Photo
    ANISYAKIRAH
    last season most anime can out on Saturday... now they came most day and you need to DL em before the link dies. plus most of it are adaption which make it fall in 'must watch' list. shame no MEcha genre came out this season. decided to drop Ushio to Tora after 5 minute watch :P
    Jul 08 2015 07:24 PM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    Ushio to Tora was made into an anime at the wrong time, watching makes me feel like it's an anime back from 1999-2006~ era. Not something I'm used to & definitely what I wanna watch this season!
    Jul 08 2015 07:48 PM
Photo

Erogaki

I'm now waiting for Monster Musume & Overlord to get subbed-oooooh my senses are tingling with excitement!
Jul 07 2015 06:20 PM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    If everything remained censored forever then my face would look like this ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡~)
    And my dick..... What's a dick again?
    Jul 08 2015 09:15 AM
  • PervySageChuck's Photo
    PervySageChuck
    Much more of this censorship shit and I might forget what my own dick ever looked like!!!

And the shriveling effect of age has NOT been kind to the size of MY penis!!!
    Jul 08 2015 09:39 AM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    Censorship's the main reason behind Japan's declining birth - inferred from Shinometa!
    Jul 08 2015 09:46 AM
Photo

Erogaki

Just saw gangsta anime & just one word- BADASS. I like the music too, especially the opening
Jul 07 2015 06:18 PM
Photo

Erogakishizuku kyun

Didn't know girls were interested in HAREMS & BOOBIES - I like your thought process! (you too :D)
Jul 07 2015 06:03 PM
  • shizuku kyun's Photo
    shizuku kyun
    lel, well probably since most of the top manga's are in those genres :) also, most of them are interesting so im probably magnetized by that :)
    Jul 09 2015 08:57 AM
  • Erogaki's Photo
    Erogaki
    I'm more than just "magnetised" *winks*
    Jul 09 2015 09:03 AM