Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1029votes)

The Gamer

Alt Names: alt Banzaialt 더 게이머alt Oyuncu(Turkish)alt THE 게이머alt اللاعبalt بازیکن
Author: Sung Sang-Young
Artist: Sang-Ah
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Official RAW of The Gamer: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=552960

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=88

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Gamer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gamer latest chapter discussion New Window 12 others
  • 1391 Replies
Topic His Father? New Window Ninjacat Dude
  • 18 Replies
Topic poeple better at being a gamer then the gamer New Window cjk33
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light novel New Window 25Baam
  • 1 Replies

2160 Comments

That's right. I mean, it was the first time I saw a slime that wasn't green on the first level.

Well, on Lufia II they start out red. Also, the very definitive bonus boss sprite is basically a red slime's but resized ten times bigger, with pixelation and all.

friday chapter 5 will come out, hope scanlators will translate it within 2 days :)

damn waiting for a week is long >.>

That's right. I mean, it was the first time I saw a slime that wasn't green on the first level.

Well, it was a level 16 slime, not a 1st level slime.  There's a little leeway in these things ^_^

...the MC is pretty collected, I think he'll make a good use of his ability. This ought to be interesting...

Damn! Why doesn't he just ask his friend for some training.
If he needs an excuse he can always pretend that he accidentially got involved in some kind of gang war...

Maaaan... how easy would it be to get motivated if you could so clearly view your own progression like that?

Ha! He wont beat the slime. It's not the style of these Manwha for a low level MC to actually succeed when they first try. 

you suck at guessing, man! =)

Wait what did he put his attribute points into?! Better be LUCK!

It's because it's bla- er nm... author must be racist. XD

So his best friend is "Chunbumoon Heir"... so many speculation can be made from that

Wait what did he put his attribute points into?! Better be LUCK!

Poor slime, always the first to die xD

It's because it's bla- er nm... author must be racist. XD

MORE PLSSSSSSS!

This is awesome, great plot and non-whiny (not characteristic of Korean manwha's ik), non-dense MC who can actually think through things logically and with a lvl head, (like the childhood friend being not normal, would have taken other MCs 20-30 chps)

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this Manhwa. Been waiting for one like it :)

Wow this is like dice but more rpg elements, sweet!!!!!!

it's always hurt to see the scrool bar in your right almost end when you read this manhwa

I need MORE !!

was waiting for someone to pick this up,

thanks BAP

there should be more web comics like this :)

Aaaaaaaand it turned into another battle manhwa, showed a lot of promises only to let me down (IMO).

1/5 for now.

Did you expect him to be a gamer of a life game like "Sims"? Or maybe a sports gamer?

Also I don't think you need stats (STR, INT, etc.) for those non-battle games...so it was kind of obvious it was going to have battling...

he will get ksed :)

I wonder how much xp MC will get once he defeats that level 16 slime, maybe enough to level him 3 times?

because he is still in lvl 4 and they apart by more than 10 level so he don`t get any xp \ o/

Power leveling

I wonder how much xp MC will get once he defeats that level 16 slime, maybe enough to level him 3 times?

Well, it's level 16, so I bet it's like the third different palette swap of a slime. The first one isn't usually black.

It'd actually be pretty funny if no fall damage was an actual "feature". Think of the shortcuts! Though it might only be disabled inside "illusion zones".

I don't play MMOs, but I recognize that smile on his face: It's the smile of someone who just realised he can defeat an enemy that overlevels them by death of a thousand cuts. The fact that, despise the RPG setting, dodging seems more hitbox based rather than stat based adds to the emotion (think Dark Souls).

"He's called Black Summoner, so I guess he summons things".

Reminds me of Havel the Rock. You CAN kill him, but you're gonna have to make sure you can outrun his instant death Dragon's Tooth Hammer. 

Kinda funny how intense a slime fight is.

Well, it's level 16, so I bet it's like the third different palette swap of a slime. The first one isn't usually black.

Looks like they haven't implemented fall damage yet :D

It'd actually be pretty funny if no fall damage was an actual "feature". Think of the shortcuts! Though it might only be disabled inside "illusion zones".

I don't play MMOs, but I recognize that smile on his face: It's the smile of someone who just realised he can defeat an enemy that overlevels them by death of a thousand cuts. The fact that, despise the RPG setting, dodging seems more hitbox based rather than stat based adds to the emotion (think Dark Souls).

"He's called Black Summoner, so I guess he summons things".

A wild slime has appared

Gamer uses RIP...

It’s Super Effective!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics