Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1029votes)

The Gamer

Alt Names: alt Banzaialt 더 게이머alt Oyuncu(Turkish)alt THE 게이머alt اللاعبalt بازیکن
Author: Sung Sang-Young
Artist: Sang-Ah
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Official RAW of The Gamer: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=552960

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=88

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Gamer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gamer latest chapter discussion New Window 12 others
  • 1391 Replies
Topic His Father? New Window Ninjacat Dude
  • 18 Replies
Topic poeple better at being a gamer then the gamer New Window cjk33
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light novel New Window 25Baam
  • 1 Replies

2160 Comments

Did anyone else think that he should try and read the manual; you know they do sometimes have some info about what the game is about and what some of the basics information. It could help him out when trying to decide what to spend his points on.

He should also try to learn alchemy as well you know so it can help him power grind because when your mp restores at 1 point every 1 minuet you'll be waiting a around 2 hours for it to restore and if he comes across another encounter with 0 mp he might as well flee and say goodbye to the moving blobs of exp.

Hope there's no limit to the amount of skills and that he has the ability to max them all out.

Maxing the attributes would be nice too, I'm worried he'll spend points and time on attributes and skills he regret later on.

MC needs to spend some of those character points

Also, anyone else getting a "Ragnarok" feeling from his stats window? The Inventory and Skills are different, but his attributes are similar

he most likely chose something he couldn't get in trouble with. having a knife in the woods could have reason for police to come and talk to him, then he'd have no idea of what to say that wouldn't make him sound like a killer. also he is probably first trying to figure out how to level up before trying to become a 'jack of all trades' so it'll be interesting to see in later chapters.

... he has a BAG OF INFINITE HOLDING!!! THAT NO ONE CAN SEEEE! Toss corpses in there! Drugs! Guns! Nukes! ANYTHING! Wait... dunno how it works on sentient beings... let's find out...

Alright maybe it has a slot limit... dunno yet, but I didn't see a weight or volume limit.

By the way I wonder what the level cap is... I hope there isn't one... 

Also since he's a video game character now doesn't that mean he CAN'T DIE from old age that is... oh and well from dying too since it's similar to an MMORPG. I mean there's gotta be some way to revive right guys? Right?? Phoenix Down Phoenix Down  Phoenix Down...

By the way WHY DID HE PICK A BLUNT WEAPON?! We all know swords are better! Or at least pick magic! Become a summoner or a necromancer and spam summons to lag the world! Maybe he should just aim to be a master at everything... JACK OF ALL TRADES! Master of... everything! As long as skill rust doesn't get implemented.... god I hate that system.

he most likely chose something he couldn't get in trouble with. having a knife in the woods could have reason for police to come and talk to him, then he'd have no idea of what to say that wouldn't make him sound like a killer. also he is probably first trying to figure out how to level up before trying to become a 'jack of all trades' so it'll be interesting to see in later chapters.

By the way I wonder what the level cap is... I hope there isn't one... 

Also since he's a video game character now doesn't that mean he CAN'T DIE from old age that is... oh and well from dying too since it's similar to an MMORPG. I mean there's gotta be some way to revive right guys? Right?? Phoenix Down Phoenix Down  Phoenix Down...

Now... WHY DID HE PICK A BLUNT WEAPON?! We all know swords are better! Or at least pick magic! Become a summoner or a necromancer and spam summons to lag the world! Maybe he should just aim to be a master at everything... a JACK OF ALL TRADES! Master of... everything! As long as skill rust doesn't get implemented.... god I hate that system.

Calm down and take an Ether

Meh still no translated chapter. I guess it's time to reread raws :P

new one probably coming up today/tomorrow. and I can promise you that it's good.

why you ask?

1st chapter was rated 9.9

2nd chapter 9.8

3th one 9.7

4th chapter 9.8

5th chapter was rated 9.9

damn, now i feel like sacrificing someone every hour the new chapter didnt come out

new one probably coming up today/tomorrow. and I can promise you that it's good.

why you ask?

1st chapter was rated 9.9

2nd chapter 9.8

3th one 9.7

4th chapter 9.8

5th chapter was rated 9.9

after rereading this i want to add this: I am in no way involved with this webcomic (outside of reading it)

Nice he took on a lvl 16 at lvl 4 the teacher is only lvl 15 and he is lvl 6 now. If the teacher came a me with the rod of love I would be like challenge accapted.

h88E44E3D

that's because he out-witted the lvl 16 slime the teacher probably has better stats then the slime as well despite being one level lower.

The raw is up from friday, what causes the delay?(

Next RAW is up. I don't understand korean, but it had me crackling regardless, as the MC is certainly not oblivious at all.

DISCOVERING THE INVENTORY!

GATHERING SUPPLIES!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDD GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDING!

I demand this becomes reality NOW!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlIGqZPCKMLsvEG9eNaiJ

Nice he took on a lvl 16 at lvl 4 the teacher is only lvl 15 and he is lvl 6 now. If the teacher came a me with the rod of love I would be like challenge accapted.

h88E44E3D

it looks good.

Oh yay, another awesome webtoon \o/

And that's a neat ability :o level up, obtain skills, so cool! *_*

*follow* \o/

Well, he had gained a level earlier from the quests and had been doing more. It could be that, at the time of the ooze fight, he had been near a leveling point and the ooze xp took him over it and past the next level point.

Yeah, seems kinda like that. Usually, at vvery low levels, quests level you up almost instantly.

Wait what? How did he level twice from getting 1290xp when doing a simple chore from his mom gives him 500xp? And he has been doing those chores for a while now? Did the author retcon the xp scale he was using?

I think it was probably supposed to be 12,900 xp. After all that would mean he got the equivalent of 26 chores in one go.

Kinda reminds me of DICE, except DICE is a little more serious than this. I'm liking it so far, but DICE is still better imo.

Wait what? How did he level twice from getting 1290xp when doing a simple chore from his mom gives him 500xp? And he has been doing those chores for a while now? Did the author retcon the xp scale he was using?

Well, he had gained a level earlier from the quests and had been doing more. It could be that, at the time of the ooze fight, he had been near a leveling point and the ooze xp took him over it and past the next level point.

I'd prefer for reality to become this. The manwha would turn boring if it became reality.

Thanks BAP scans, this is my new favorite RPG game Manhwa and even though they will never read this I want to thank the author and artist Sung Sang-Young & Sang-Ah, thanks. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics