Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 178votes)

Aiki-S

Alt Names: alt Aiki Salt 愛気ーS
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aaah, peaceful life is boring. After the battles of the first series, Joukyuu has to stay quiet in Japan teaching martial arts. Even with Veronica and Kageyasu close by, it is so sleepy. Then when a chef offers him a quick trip to US to mess with their gangs, in return for great Japanese food, he jumps at the chance. Dragging both girls with him, along with Bull for good measure, he arrives in America like a typhoon. Will they survive his entry?

Prequel:

>Aiki
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-r617 )
Go to Aiki-S Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 8 Replies
Topic Poor Bull.... New Window clear
  • 14 Replies
Topic chapter 6???? New Window Mohanned123
  • 4 Replies

499 Comments

Oh shit, what a blast from the past.

nice ... I actually already forget her character ...

I wonder if there will be few more will appear latter ...

Butter and soy sauce with rice... I remember I used to eat that too as a kid.
God dammit Bull giving me feels

in my case, I use melted cheese on top of rice and might add scramble eggs too ...

Oh shit, what a blast from the past.

The tanned goddess is back \o/

hoh boy, Cassandra vs JQ.... man, this might be the toughest fight he's had since Karasu. Might even bring out more of his former potential.

I can't see even Joukyuu beating the crap out of someone that nursed him and cleaned his poop when he was sick.

Cue Bull's flashy entrance.

Puppet Bull will save the day.

I wonder who could he have in mind? That mysterious friend. Hmm.

New character?

I wouldn't be too quick to say that, knowing it's Joukyuu...

He is someone who tries to 'kill' his defeated disciple with sarcasm, though.

I bet he uses Veronica as puppet to fight Cassandra

Damn, I'm sad Veronica lost. But Joukyuu fighting Cassandra will be pretty sick.

“Is that what they call a "Morning Star"?”

Uh, no, it’s what they call an “axe” ...

And the "small shield" could be a buckler...

Yea, right, not very convincing when this guy says it.

hoh boy, Cassandra vs JQ.... man, this might be the toughest fight he's had since Karasu. Might even bring out more of his former potential.

“Is that what they call a "Morning Star"?”

Uh, no, it’s what they call an “axe” ...

Umm, wasn't it Joukyuu who said he has "no need for so called friends" and that he never had any to begin with?

Either he is fake Joukyuu ... OR ... he will start trolling her latter ...

killing people with words just become real ...

WE FAIRY TALE NOW????

WE FAIRY TALE NOW????

Cassandra once again proves herself as the best girl.

Spoiler

She pretty much is, but the giant girl is just THAT good.

He probably just wants to propose to his waifu.

JQ master baiter

...I miss the sex

Who are you and what have you done with Joukyuu.
Spoiler

I remember that black haired chick being kind of badass when they first introduced her in Aiki

At some point, she just started getting fucked up by everyone

Well, that's why Isutoshi escalated the scenery (with "upgraded" opponents as well) from that rural town where a university student was the antagonist. Then came Veronica, and now we have these guys and the American master plan that'll come to fruition eventually. It all makes sense if you try to analyze everything, including the meaning behind their individual rates of development and the story's pace of progression.
For example, a caracter is not perceived as stronger or weaker (or any other characteristic or trait, doesn't really matter) by only mentioning that character. A character becomes stronger by making others weaker, and vice versa. For example, if everyone was at Joukyuu's level all the time then it would consequently make Joukyuu average. It's all about giving readers something to compare it to, whether it's by making them compare it to themselves or to something else in the story, or a mix of both.

"I'm not your friend, Joukyuu"

Umm, wasn't it Joukyuu who said he has "no need for so called friends" and that he never had any to begin with?

JQ mentioning trust and friends?

wew lad

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics