Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 146votes)

Ultimate Legend - Kang Hae Hyo

Alt Names: alt 최강전설 강해효alt Ultimate Legend - Hae-hyo KANG
Author: Choi Byung Yeol
Artist: Choi Byung Yeol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ultimate Legend - Kang Hae Hyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies
Topic RAW's New Window YuDoThys
  • 0 Replies

206 Comments

Badum :)

He is a true boss - while small fries are fighting for the 1 mark he throws 9 of them and says that they are meaningless. 

Also I wonder how many marks his old friend has

About chapter 19...

Was I the only one who wanted a wet T-Shirt scene more than a glimpsed character bra?

T_T hopes raised and dashed a lightning speed. She is becoming such an annoying character. She at least needs to give a little fanservice. not that fail attempt at internet seduction.

Also... this manga... aren't the eyes a little (for lack of a better term) derpy?

too far apart at times and not even centered in the eyeball. o.0

Shit girl is annoying with her shitty ploy.

He's starting to get his memories back. 

You need 4 and he already has 9 lol

More more more more more more more ! I need more of this right now.XD

1. These freaking blondes are all the same (except fat one).

2. These freaking ragefaces are all the same (except fat one's)

Don't stare at their eyes for too long. You'll notice how they're too far apart.

nine marks lol

Spoiler

= the reason for 99% of all wars.

lol nope

You're thinking of money.

All wars are an extension of politics. And politics is all about power. Money can give you power, but there are other things that can also give you power.

All of the character's "delinquent" faces, looks like Chuckie from childs play.

Their friendship killed me, lol im still laughing.

The power of love for money

$20 says Kang Hae Hyo decides to destroy that organization. Maybe not for the next 3 ch. will he realize it, but it'll definitely come to pass.

One of my top favourites manhwas at the moment.

+Thanks BAP Scans for the translations ^_^ .

that's funny i thought it was power, the more you know i guess.

that's funny i thought it was power, the more you know i guess.

Fuck love, its all about the power of friendship!

Nope.

The power of love is real ppl, it simply cannot be stopped.

actually, i read the panel where he kicked with his right foot as him also putting down the foot preparing for the next kick.

but if that doesn't help, i'm pretty sure the author just drew that scene from seo jun's point of view. just as he realizes he's been kicked and tries to retaliate, the next kick hits him.

very natural flow of events the way i see it. if the author had given hae hyo one more panel to prepare the second kick, it wouldn't be a surprise. why shouldn't the readers get a surprise once in a while as well?

I'm perfectly fine with the author showing the second kick as a surprise. I'm pretty sure my comment read "He should have drawn one panel with a three-step after-image" because this would have maintained the depiction of the swiftness of the attack while making it more comprehensive for everyone. He's done it before. I'm saying that the strategy that he used to show the attack this time wasn't the most effective. Surprising the readers becomes confusing them if it's not well executed.

haha I thought he was just dumb with amnesia and brute strength, but it turns out that he has the guts to step in for a girl. He's quite the romantic fool if you ask me. haha

That's no excuse to be an asshole lol. He made a valid point. It IS slightly misleading the way the author drew it. He should have drawn one panel with a 3-step after-image type of picture depicting that attack. It would have definitely been more comprehensive that way. He also would have only had to draw one panel.

actually, i read the panel where he kicked with his right foot as him also putting down the foot preparing for the next kick.

but if that doesn't help, i'm pretty sure the author just drew that scene from seo jun's point of view. just as he realizes he's been kicked and tries to retaliate, the next kick hits him.

very natural flow of events the way i see it. if the author had given hae hyo one more panel to prepare the second kick, it wouldn't be a surprise. why shouldn't the readers get a surprise once in a while as well?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics