Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 134votes)

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2

Alt Names: alt マンガ家さんとアシスタントさんと2
Author: Hiroyuki
Artist: Hiroyuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It starts where the last season ended, Aito and Ashisu meet their new assistant. The entry of a new member. What kind of story can she make out of Aito and Ashisu's life?

Prequel:

> Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mangaka-san-to-assistant-san-to-r258 )
Go to Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh my god, this manga will never end! New Window Evan Dark
  • 5 Replies
Topic mangaka-san to Assistant-san to WIKI New Window battradio
  • 0 Replies
Topic First promotional video of anime 'Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to' New Window KitanoKen90
  • 0 Replies
Topic Here we go again! Latest chapter discussion New Window Maglad
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

Lol his set up to steamroll all dem gurls, GeeGee MC

jajaja Aito as always being a flag generator and at the same time a flag crusher.
btw: how was your first reaction to the anime?? (ashisu and aito's voices were as expected)

Okay, some you guys have a really twisted definition of "innocence" in our dear mangaka-san.

He is not innocent. Everything he's doing is sexual harassment and though he's largely unwilling to recognize that fact, he knows fully well that others consider it so. The fact that he's drawing your typical ecchi manga suggests this as well.

We understand deviance from the reactions we observe in others--not our own feelings toward the activity in question. Take a deviant sociology course, guys.

You could also argue that, given his actions and his inability to understand [and effectively communicate with] others, Aito is suffering from a mild autism. In which case, his behavior becomes that much more socially acceptable (in this culture, at least). Autism would certainly explain why he hasn't been arrested yet.

If I was Terrorist san I would ask her to grow long hair again.

Okay, some you guys have a really twisted definition of "innocence" in our dear mangaka-san.

He is not innocent. Everything he's doing is sexual harassment and though he's largely unwilling to recognize that fact, he knows fully well that others consider it so. The fact that he's drawing your typical ecchi manga suggests this as well.

We understand deviance from the reactions we observe in others--not our own feelings toward the activity in question. Take a deviant sociology course, guys.

I see your point in that. I feel innocent is not necessarily the word t describe Aito. Yes what he does would be sexual harassment, but I feel there is also a certain purity behind his actions. Half the time what he does is an accident, and he doesn't do what he does for nefarious or purposes to exploit the girls. It's arguable as to that's why they wouldn't report him. Not only are they accustomed to him, but they know he means no harm in what he does to them.

Go away with your parascience, sociology is not a real science.

This is ecchi manga, everything in it is considered deviance in real world. Don't try to look for deeper meaning in it.

lol let me check the temperature so i know you ain't lying had me laughing so hard

I was really expecting Aito to accidentally burn up the manuscript anyway.

Wait, were you expecting Aito to NOT be a pervert?   The real difference here is that Aito was not consciously trying to sexually harass Mihari, it's that Aito mind doesn't have the ability to think that such a thing is crossing the lines.  He's as innocent as a child, except that he's obsessed with panties.   Add to that the fact that Mihari WAS ignoring Aito, feeding the loneliness that has already been established as being a pathological fear in the main character by the series, and we get a giant perverted man-child that is desperate to have his fears of being abandoned dispelled in the midst of a tantrum.   And then we have Mihari, who is established as being in denial about being in love with Aito, and who has gone to the extreme of dressing in cos-play to make up for her mistakes with Aito in the past, so, yeah, she WOULD eventually cave into the pressure of making up for her mistake with the guy she loves.  It's the "I'd only do this for you" syndrome that all ecchi manga is based upon.   The thermometer at the end though was overboard, intentionally, as a joke, which really got me laughing, personally.

I sad myself it was funny at first I'd have been fine with it if it weren't for the thermometer that's just messed up.

Wait, were you expecting Aito to NOT be a pervert?

The real difference here is that Aito was not consciously trying to sexually harass Mihari, it's that Aito mind doesn't have the ability to think that such a thing is crossing the lines.  He's as innocent as a child, except that he's obsessed with panties.

Add to that the fact that Mihari WAS ignoring Aito, feeding the loneliness that has already been established as being a pathological fear in the main character by the series, and we get a giant perverted man-child that is desperate to have his fears of being abandoned dispelled in the midst of a tantrum.

And then we have Mihari, who is established as being in denial about being in love with Aito, and who has gone to the extreme of dressing in cos-play to make up for her mistakes with Aito in the past, so, yeah, she WOULD eventually cave into the pressure of making up for her mistake with the guy she loves.  It's the "I'd only do this for you" syndrome that all ecchi manga is based upon.

The thermometer at the end though was overboard, intentionally, as a joke, which really got me laughing, personally.

These are the kind of convo's I love seeing. You explained this very well sir.

No it's rarely intentional in ecci mangas (disregarding peeping) it's just how the laws of physics work in ecci manga and to be fair as huge as some of those boobs are they probably do have their own gravitational field. 

What MC did in the last chapter was using psychological pressure to get the panties of a woman and even test the temperature to make sure it was actually worn, that's really messed up and I've read enough ecci manga to be able to differentiate.

Wait, were you expecting Aito to NOT be a pervert?

The real difference here is that Aito was not consciously trying to sexually harass Mihari, it's that Aito mind doesn't have the ability to think that such a thing is crossing the lines.  He's as innocent as a child, except that he's obsessed with panties.

Add to that the fact that Mihari WAS ignoring Aito, feeding the loneliness that has already been established as being a pathological fear in the main character by the series, and we get a giant perverted man-child that is desperate to have his fears of being abandoned dispelled in the midst of a tantrum.

And then we have Mihari, who is established as being in denial about being in love with Aito, and who has gone to the extreme of dressing in cos-play to make up for her mistakes with Aito in the past, so, yeah, she WOULD eventually cave into the pressure of making up for her mistake with the guy she loves.  It's the "I'd only do this for you" syndrome that all ecchi manga is based upon.

The thermometer at the end though was overboard, intentionally, as a joke, which really got me laughing, personally.

It's done pretty much in every manga with ecchi tag... Kinda late to mention that now isn't it? Remember boys and girls, do not try out the situations in ecchi manga at home, or in public, you will get arrested, unless you have the other party's consent... Hopefully

No it's rarely intentional in ecci mangas (disregarding peeping) it's just how the laws of physics work in ecci manga and to be fair as huge as some of those boobs are they probably do have their own gravitational field. 

What MC did in the last chapter was using psychological pressure to get the panties of a woman and even test the temperature to make sure it was actually worn, that's really messed up and I've read enough ecci manga to be able to differentiate.

At one point something funny turned into quite severe sexual harassment.

It's done pretty much in every manga with ecchi tag... Kinda late to mention that now isn't it? Remember boys and girls, do not try out the situations in ecchi manga at home, or in public, you will get arrested, unless you have the other party's consent... Hopefully

Overall, the anime is really only OK. The animation quality is meh, the female voice actors don't really stand out, and even it's length is between a short and a full. But Aito's VA really feels like he's just having a grand old time with this character, and I'm gonna keep watching for that reason alone.

Dowsn't stand out? THAT Noto Mamiko? Sir, you have serious problems with hearing.

Well, it is Kirito "Sword Art Online" and Sorata "Sakuraso no Pet no Kanojo" Voice Actor.....

Really? I didn't notice at all since Aito's vocal changed several times.

Overall, the anime is really only OK. The animation quality is meh, the female voice actors don't really stand out, and even it's length is between a short and a full. But Aito's VA really feels like he's just having a grand old time with this character, and I'm gonna keep watching for that reason alone.

Yeah, the anime didn't seem to have many budget.

But I do will continue watching it too since the first ep is quite entertaining for me.

HQ release from RZK coming soon. I've translated it, anyway; not sure when Derek will have the internet access needed to upload it when he typesets it.

This chapter was more about Aito than Ashisu o_O

tbh she as the main is kinda boring since shes so "normal"

At one point something funny turned into quite severe sexual harassment.

lol Aito's skills are evolving xD

The anime was pretty good. Aito's voice actor amazes me.

Sadly its only 13 minutes :/

Spoiler

Why show them if you can conveniently hand over a warm striped pantsu. Mihari-chan's the best girl indeed.

This chapter was more about Aito than Ashisu o_O

The anime was pretty good. Aito's voice actor amazes me.

Sadly its only 13 minutes :/

Well, it is Kirito "Sword Art Online" and Sorata "Sakuraso no Pet no Kanojo" Voice Actor.....

LMAO at this chapter. The 1st episode was also awesome!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics