Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 113votes)

Amairo Islenauts

Alt Names: alt Amairo * Islenautsalt Amairo*Islenautsalt 天色*アイルノーツalt Sky-Colored Islenaurs
Author: Yuzu Soft
Artist: Kiduki Erika
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new teacher finds himself a newly appointed position as a teacher at an all girls school... on an island... in the sky! How will he make do in his new surroundings? Or the residents of this island who seem like they came from another world? And what's more, how will he fare at being a teacher?
Go to Amairo Islenauts Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

167 Comments

About the last chapter i just have one thing to say...

Spoiler

Everybody who reads it for the "plot"(Everyone, including myself) really appreciated da last chap. 

I do have to agree with Iceman, oddly enough. This was a pretty unentertaining chapter. I'll just go read TLR:D or In Bura or something if I want happy happy hands-on bathtime.

talk about low quality trash takes alot of skill to make 14 pages of naked girls going yuri on eachother in a bath cuz that always happens right...... terrible garbage.

n85KpTU.gif

talk about low quality trash takes alot of skill to make 14 pages of naked girls going yuri on eachother in a bath cuz that always happens right...... terrible garbage.

Every time a new chapter of this manga is released:

15otqgg.jpg

:D

nosebleed03_display.jpg

pretty good! XD

Can you name me a romcom type manga or anime which doesn't have a popular MC? @_@

Oregairu.

Before this chapter was released I was like

atZJsoy.png?1

but after reading the new chapter I was thirsty NO MORE!

Thanks Deus Ex Scans  :P

4 chapters in and the mc already has a massive harem with absolutely no character development, plot, or backstory to get him there

read it for the ecchi though

WHAT!?  You think I can be satisfied with just THAT!?  Hell, no!!!  I'm a greedy, selfish bastard with an insatiable NEED for more and more ecchiness!!!

Hell yeah!! ECCHI FOREVERR!!!

Thumps up, perverted brother

I just love the fact that i'm a perverted otaku, and being able to be open in this stuff (Tentacles and perverted plants/Slimes are the BEST!!)

I refer you to pages two and three of chapter 3...

WHAT!?  You think I can be satisfied with just THAT!?  Hell, no!!!  I'm a greedy, selfish bastard with an insatiable NEED for more and more ecchiness!!!

Can you name me a romcom type manga or anime which doesn't have a popular MC? @_@

I think they are more meaning that there isn't a "archetype" harem no one is being "tsundere" or passive about their want to bed the MC. It's just been decided that he is class property.

Why couldn't it have been the damn swimsuit that disappeared!?

I refer you to pages two and three of chapter 3...

Continuity error in chapter 3:  The scene with Amagiri-san preparing dinner starting on the bottom of page 17 and continuing through page 18 has Amagiri-san wearing an apron over her swimsuit--except for the first frame of page 18, where the apron has inexplicably disappeared for just that frame.

Why couldn't it have been the damn swimsuit that disappeared!?

Winding plant... I don't even...

Gotta get me one of those!

531.jpg

It's a bad thing actually for a manga. Unless you can make a profit through selling merchandise from it, that is...

Well, the manga itself is kind of an advertisement for the VN

Continuity error in chapter 3:  The scene with Amagiri-san preparing dinner starting on the bottom of page 17 and continuing through page 18 has Amagiri-san wearing an apron over her swimsuit--except for the first frame of page 18, where the apron has inexplicably disappeared for just that frame.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

It's a bad thing actually for a manga. Unless you can make a profit through selling merchandise from it, that is...

woah MC sure is popular in this.

This is just plain ecchi without story -.-

You say that like it's a bad thing.

woah MC sure is popular in this.

This is just plain ecchi without story -.-

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics