Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 228votes)

Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!!

Alt Names: alt 마왕님 잠깐 그것 좀!!alt 魔王様ちょっとそれとって!!alt Hey! Miss Satan taking it!!alt Lord Demon King Take That for a Bit!!alt Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a land far away, the evil demon lord ruled with absolute power and cruelty. But a group of heroes combined their strengths and conquered obstacles to finally reach the demon lord in a final fight. When the sorcerer cast the imprisonment spell that was supposed to trap the demon lord, it also dragged all the heroes into a different dimension.

The demon lord, who looks and acts like a teenage girl, has lost her legendary powers and is forced to rely on the heroes to find a way to escape the prison. The sorcerer, who is leading the search on how to break out of the spell, can’t help but to tease the now powerless, bratty and emotional demon lord that once was a threat to the entire world.
Go to Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [email protected] will be redoing Volume 01. New Window M3OW
  • 1 Replies
Topic A Call to Arms! Translator Needed. New Window Aoitenshi1
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

Hey that loli martial artist...

Kinda remind me of that darkness element bag girl from D-frag...

Same author/artist.

The Maou Research group, maou's lady-in-waiting, and now the big sister in the nassen garden. That's a lot of useless mentor figure wannabes.

this mangaka famous for having a very large funny useless character

Demon lord always getting bullied

Hey that loli martial artist...

Kinda remind me of that darkness element bag girl from D-frag...

The Maou Research group, maou's lady-in-waiting, and now the big sister in the nassen garden. That's a lot of useless mentor figure wannabes.

is the demon lord getting smaller?

If she is reverting to chibi maou I have no objections.

is the demon lord getting smaller?

Loli martial artist.

Reminds me of palmtop tiger.

There is no escaping the moe-ness of the chibi maou.

Sooo when is the maid gonna pop up? ;D

I'd like it too, but it appears that the flashbacks featuring the maid are actually set several decades before the ones featuring the hero and the sorcerer, so unless she was sealed along with the Maou the first time around, she'd be an old lady or something...

Chibi Maou is best Maou.

Loli Maou

DO WANT

*takes her home* *giggles away*

Between Maou and Funabori I can't tell which one is more bulliable.

Chibi Maou is best Maou.

that expression..that loli expression..hhnnggghhh.....(>.<)0

I feel like the magician and his male friend were there to accompany maou imprisonment , their existence there is intentional ,

i feel like those to guy isnt making any progress to escape at all, i think their is position there is by choice and to keep the demon lord busy....

i think so... maybe...

Yea, that could be the case.  Their prison could be some kind of magical thunder dome in which the hero and magician were supposed to kill the weakened Maou. Then they met her and not even the magician was cruel enough to do the deed. 

Question, what's the manga from the last recruitment page?

I feel like the magician and his male friend were there to accompany maou imprisonment , their existence there is intentional ,

i feel like those to guy isnt making any progress to escape at all, i think their is position there is by choice and to keep the demon lord busy....

i think so... maybe...

Aw crap this Demon Lord, she's like a tsundere Funabori! THE URGE TO BULLY HER IS TOO MUCH AHhhhhhhhh...

9 pages of solid gold every month or so, and definitely better than years of serialization in some unrelated series out there that won't be mentioned (man, is it really cold in here? There's a word for really cold).

Sooo when is the maid gonna pop up? ;D

So...this is a monthly comic that only has 9 pages each month? Really?

Considering that the author has another series (D-frag) going on. It's pretty reasonable.

So...this is a monthly comic that only has 9 pages each month? Really?

Young maou's crying face may possibly be even better than funabori's. Dont bully the child maou!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics