Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 228votes)

Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!!

Alt Names: alt 마왕님 잠깐 그것 좀!!alt 魔王様ちょっとそれとって!!alt Hey! Miss Satan taking it!!alt Lord Demon King Take That for a Bit!!alt Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!!
Author: Haruno Tomoya
Artist: Haruno Tomoya
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a land far away, the evil demon lord ruled with absolute power and cruelty. But a group of heroes combined their strengths and conquered obstacles to finally reach the demon lord in a final fight. When the sorcerer cast the imprisonment spell that was supposed to trap the demon lord, it also dragged all the heroes into a different dimension.

The demon lord, who looks and acts like a teenage girl, has lost her legendary powers and is forced to rely on the heroes to find a way to escape the prison. The sorcerer, who is leading the search on how to break out of the spell, can’t help but to tease the now powerless, bratty and emotional demon lord that once was a threat to the entire world.
Go to Maousama Chotto Sore Totte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [email protected] will be redoing Volume 01. New Window M3OW
  • 1 Replies
Topic A Call to Arms! Translator Needed. New Window Aoitenshi1
  • 0 Replies

247 Comments

Did anyone notice the winner of the ping-pong championship trophy on the last page?  Hero was right, those guards are crazy strong.

Funny that you bring up delusional.  You see, there's this really possible possibility that people might...I dunno, LIKE, this manga.  If you're hoping to convert people to the dark side, you're going about it the wrong way.

Like I said before I never said you shouldn't like it or intended to "convert" you, I just read this and felt like stating my opinion on this series and this trend. What dark side? This argument is getting surreal XD

Personally, if someone said one of my favorites mangas, like Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, is crap I might ask why or reply he's wrong IMO, but I wouldn't take it personally, that's ridiculous.

Is it just me or was the sorcerer more prone to comebacks in the one-shot. Now it seems like more of one-sided teasing(not complaining though).

Wow, I hope you're being oddly sarcastic rather than delusional.

Funny that you bring up delusional.  You see, there's this really possible possibility that people might...I dunno, LIKE, this manga.  If you're hoping to convert people to the dark side, you're going about it the wrong way.

Edit: sorry, it looks like I fed the troll.

I would ask what you like; but even hearing the name of what's sure to be trash would make me violently ill. If you don't like it just leave. Nobody cares about your commentary.
That's a lie. Seeing people like you makes me feel better about myself; it's just further proof that crap exists everywhere. I had doubts in myself, in my taste. But now, thanks to you, I can truly understand that my tastes are perfect, yours are shit.

That is all, have a nice day, I hope you can improve your tastes in the future.

Wow, I hope you're being oddly sarcastic rather than delusional.

But this trend of self-gratifying otaku lightnovel-style harem/RPG manga is terrible.

I would ask what you like; but even hearing the name of what's sure to be trash would make me violently ill. If you don't like it just leave. Nobody cares about your commentary.

That's a lie. Seeing people like you makes me feel better about myself; it's just further proof that crap exists everywhere. I had doubts in myself, in my taste. But now, thanks to you, I can truly understand that my tastes are perfect, yours are shit.

That is all, have a nice day, I hope you can improve your tastes in the future.

holy shit, i read the whole chapter without realizing i've already read it months ago...

only notice at the very last page.

Otaku characters aren't necessarily bad. I was talking about the authors' interests. When everything in the manga are otaku tropes it's likely to suck IMO. Artists with a wide array of interests tend to create much more interesting comics, I think that's a fact.

I just read these chapters, didn't like them and felt like commenting. No need to get annoyed, I never said you should not like them or that your taste is worse than mine.

Nope, never saw the kind of relations depicted here in real life; these characterizations and interactions are just otaku fantasies. Nothing to do with Yotsuba, just to name one of many hilarious slice-of-life mangas with relatable characters. Among my favorite comics, whether we're talking of Japanese, European or American ones, there's both realistic and action/adventure/epic stuff. But this trend of self-gratifying otaku lightnovel-style harem/RPG manga is terrible.

Then, you and I sir live in pretty different places... Well, obviously! Hardly anywhere is like this little violent over the top town of mine. I just got stung by a scorpion and people were like "Are you an idiot? Stop spacing and kill the bastard already!!!"

hahahahaha finally some scanlation team pick this up again. Hopefully someone will pick D-Frag too

Otaku characters aren't necessarily bad. I was talking about the authors' interests. When everything in the manga are otaku tropes it's likely to suck IMO. Artists with a wide array of interests tend to create much more interesting comics, I think that's a fact.

I just read these chapters, didn't like them and felt like commenting. No need to get annoyed, I never said you should not like them or that your taste is worse than mine.

Tho, this is kinda more relatable than a real to goodness heroic tale... Y'know, relating to everyday jerks and the like.

Nope, never saw the kind of relations depicted here in real life; these characterizations and interactions are just otaku fantasies. Nothing to do with Yotsuba, just to name one of many hilarious slice-of-life mangas with relatable characters. Among my favorite comics, whether we're talking of Japanese, European or American ones, there's both realistic and action/adventure/epic stuff. But this trend of self-gratifying otaku lightnovel-style harem/RPG manga is terrible.

Am I the only one who found it hilarious that the only Childhood Friends the sorcerer remembered were mainly cute girls... followed by a clump of guys.
Like it was just a huge clump of generic guy faces.

RIP Hero-sama. Probably buried at the bottom.

Take another look at the huge clump of generic guy faces, there's a non-generic face in there too. Cameo from D-Frag.

Personally I don't get the humor of these RPG-like comedies. This isn't enjoyable at all. The characters are annoying, the humor is lame and the setting and purpose have no interest.

This kind of mangas remind me of Miyazaki saying this industry is full of otakus who don't care at all about real people.

I totally agree. Let's replace all the otakus with pseudointellectuals who believe that their preferences are the only correct viewpoint. Personally, I love being told exactly what is annoying, lame or interesting, as I often find myself confused at what I should be enjoying. I really appreciated your post; it's taught me important things, like "everyone is free to their own opinion" or "if your negative opinion drags everyone else down, maybe you should get a blog so you can jerk off there instead."

Am I the only one who found it hilarious that the only Childhood Friends the sorcerer remembered were mainly cute girls... followed by a clump of guys.

Like it was just a huge clump of generic guy faces.

RIP Hero-sama. Probably buried at the bottom.

Personally I don't get the humor of these RPG-like comedies. This isn't enjoyable at all. The characters are annoying, the humor is lame and the setting and purpose have no interest.

This kind of mangas remind me of Miyazaki saying this industry is full of otakus who don't care at all about real people.

k

Tho, this is kinda more relatable than a real to goodness heroic tale... Y'know, relating to everyday jerks and the like.

Is it just me or is that Roka(D-frag) in his memory, in that pile of faces, how dare he forget her?!

A ping pong chapter? What is this, Shokugeki no Souma?

Boku no Ojii-chan wa Hen na Hanashi Suru

I miss it. :( At least the final chap made sure the memory will live on. The world cannot escape the weird stories! 

is there a manga more random than this?

Boku no Ojii-chan wa Hen na Hanashi Suru

is there a manga more random than this?

haha cute and hilarious as ever just wish there would be an anime adaptation of this

OMg this Demon Lord. Her "I wana bully her" factor is almost at Funabori levels!

Is that romance tag gonna mean anything or is it just there

MEIDO HAS SHOWN UP! I REPEAT! MEIDO SIGHTED!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics