Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 136votes)

Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni

Alt Names: alt 穿越龙王与步向灭亡的魔女之国alt 落ちてきた龍王と滅びゆく魔女の国alt Ochitekita Naga to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt Ochitekita Ryuuou (Naga) to Horobiyuku Majo no Kunialt The Perishing Country of Witches, and the Dragon King who fell there.
Author: Maisaka Kou
Artist: Muramatsu Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a world of never ending war. A world where witches are shunned and pursued by humans, which is about to be overthrown. One day a man fell. Through the ceiling of a bathhouse -- in front of the "Witch of the Black Forest" Harrigan. "Wh-wh-what are you doing you bastard!?" "Breasts! And they're huge!" -- Suddenly a man from another world appeared in the Witch's land which was waiting to be destroyed -- "H-hey, s-stop, t-touching up my breasts like that!" "Big, big, big breasts!" -- the man dressed in a strange outfit has the name "Dragon King" and has lost his memories -- "A ma-man is touching Ane-sama's b-b-!?" "Calm down Yuuki!" -- so "war ability" and "magic" meets and the gears of destiny will start to turn! Here the curtain will be raised on the glamorous dance of unparalleled wars!

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raws? New Window Nightshade_q8
  • 2 Replies

261 Comments

Following cos Im curious of the battle .-.

Good luck the group who scanlated this~ XD

i hope this doesn't get ruined like hs dxd and get a shitty rushed anime adaptation while the manga is still on going. it happens a lot right now since there's a lot of money to be made from the fan service market in Japan lol which is why the drastic decline in their population[/size]

Actually, the anime adaptation of DxD is by no means rushed. It covered / covers 2 volumes every season, which is the opposite of rushed. A rushed adaptation would be Campione, which covered 6 damn volumes in a single season.

i hope this doesn't get ruined like hs dxd and get a shitty rushed anime adaptation while the manga is still on going. it happens a lot right now since there's a lot of money to be made from the fan service market in Japan lol which is why the drastic decline in their population

mainly, a lot of anime and manga right now are just used for "LN PROMO"... to increase their book sales instead of having an actual adaptation in full.

It's like those 3 min animes... lol

Anyone know the link to the light novel

apparently there are only raws for the light novel up to volume 6 but no one is translating it at the moment so yeah just wait for it

even though it's frustrating since i heard that this is quite good

So why is the same thing uploaded twice?

Um I thought I had removed the other release, but I guess I didn't. But the re-upload was for redraws being done.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking things.

You're over thinking things. Japanese being the central figure in Japanese manga/anime is the same as American being the main guy in Hollywood movies. Need I talk about the xxx number of white chosen one saviors?

Naga have a striking resemblance to Oda Nobunaga? Eccentric, open-minded, strategist, shunned by the people around him (in his world). He is Nobunaga! Also, why linked Nobunaga to Japan's xenophobic tendencies? It was his successors that implemented it, not him. That's like saying the recent American economy is in tatters because of the policy's implemented by Washington during the founding of the nation.

i hope this doesn't get ruined like hs dxd and get a shitty rushed anime adaptation while the manga is still on going. it happens a lot right now since there's a lot of money to be made from the fan service market in Japan lol which is why the drastic decline in their population

They're all from light novels. The manga couldn't keep up with the light novels.

So why is the same thing uploaded twice?

why don't you two message each other (click and posting at the personal page) instant of posting here, it much faster that way & good luck :)

Oh he already did and they done~

Yes, seriously.

Do you really want to help redraw?

why don't you two message each other (click and posting at the personal page) instant of posting here, it much faster that way & good luck :)

Yes, seriously.

If you're having problems with the redraws i can help

Anyone know the link to the light novel

This is just mediocre overall. Art, story, and hate to say it, the scanlation too. Not terrible, but I'm out.

It's because it's adapted from a light novel. It's not the kind of story that you compare with original manga that suddenly jumps into plot

With light novels there's a lot of unclear start, story setup, world-building, and background-setting.

The expectations are different, make sure you remember this when reading another light novel/visual novel adaptation

I'm wondering if Naga's "other side" will be an element the writer will expand on in the future. There are two instances were this "side" was hinted already. I want to know if the witches will fear him in some way.

Anyone else getting a feeling there's a mixed sentiment of pro-Japanese nationality/feudalism era and anti-European medievalism that panders to an anti-westernized Japan mentality?

We have Naga who has a striking resemblance to Japanese historic figure Oda Nobunaga who set the ball in motion for unifying Japan which his successors would accomplish and then institute the policies of Sakoku where Japan became isolated and and rejected all foreign influence for a couple hundred years.  Pretty much the guy and events that set into motion a rise in xenophobic foreign policies and created a pervading sense of national superiority that directly lead to WWII and has still yet to completely dissipate in the Japanese public sphere.

This Naga figure lands into a medieval European setting and quickly finds himself in the midst of an attractive all female personal army in which he will use his talents as a strategist to conquer the advancing European armies and demonstrate a superiority in military techniques and technology.

An emphasis of it happening in Europe and during the Medieval times when there was a strong presence of superstition and religion was used as a device of persecuting any avenues of scientific thought.  This time where military technology was still very young and in a primitive state that was no better than Japan's.  And before the enlightenment period where Europeans saw a rapid advance in their culture and technology that eventually intersects with Japan's history when globalized expansion lead to Commodore Matthew Perry forcing the Japanese to open their ports to foreign trade and influence in 1852.

I guess what I'm getting at is this manga is trying to answer a question of:

What would happen if an iconic Japanese militant strategist and symbol of pro Japanese nationality found himself flung into an early and vulnerable European setting and given control over a small army of magical girls who provide him with reason and means to conquer the Europeans of the time?

It feels like the story is pandering to a strong sense of Japanese nationalism and anti-westernization and using the extremely popular magical girl and harem genres to attract readers.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking things.

Redraws may be getting done finally. Also for a bit we had no tl for it due to his life. And since he is (well should be) back we should have a slightly better release rate (well we also need cleaners...) 

--Edit--

Screw it, I am releasing it without redraws done.

--Edit--

Maybe got someone, just maybe

--edit--

Back to just release it

If you're having problems with the redraws i can help

This is just mediocre overall. Art, story, and hate to say it, the scanlation too. Not terrible, but I'm out.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for relase and your update. I was really amazed when this title poped up in my favourites box. Then as to fullifil my role as ungratefull leach: "I hope that someone translate this LN too" Best regards

Honestly, I love this manga. There's so many things that are unexplored. It makes it a lot more exciting and interesting. I want more.

nobunaga needs to take the helm of this war fast. 

im excited of what he will do with it XD

Yeah... right now I'm reading this purely in anticipation of Nobunaga adding strategy to magic.

nobunaga needs to take the helm of this war fast. 

im excited of what he will do with it XD

*takes a step* RANDOM BATTLE!

Is it dropped? I know that before we were waiting for 2nd tankobon relase, I mean scanlators were waiting, but they only translated 2 chapters from second tank and again half year break.
Did anything happen?
On another note: Does anyone know link to LN translation?

EDIT: so they need to redraw 4 pages and we MAYBE get a relase.
Thank you for your hard work Bento Scans

Redraws may be getting done finally. Also for a bit we had no tl for it due to his life. And since he is (well should be) back we should have a slightly better release rate (well we also need cleaners...) 

--Edit--

Screw it, I am releasing it without redraws done.

--Edit--

Maybe got someone, just maybe

--edit--

Back to just release it

Is it dropped? I know that before we were waiting for 2nd tankobon relase, I mean scanlators were waiting, but they only translated 2 chapters from second tank and again half year break.
Did anything happen?
On another note: Does anyone know link to LN translation?

EDIT: so they need to redraw 4 pages and we MAYBE get a relase.
Thank you for your hard work Bento Scans

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics