Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 339votes)

Lasboss x Hero

Alt Names: alt ラスボスxヒーローalt Las Boss x Heroalt LASBOSS×HERO
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sagara Masamune is a manga author who isn't very successful, and it's looking like it's time to end his battle manga. To go for an unexpected ending, he plans to kill off the main heroine, Nina, in a dramatic way. As he works on his manga, he is mysteriously sucked into the pages. Now he's trapped in the world of his own creation, with his protagonists, exorcists Haru and Nina. He doesn't really get what's happening, but he thinks concluding the manga, which involves orchestrating Nina's death, might get him back home.
Go to Lasboss x Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current Chapter Discussion New Window Haiyami
  • 6 Replies

575 Comments

the manga is so good, you can't tell if it's axed or completed original ending... LOL

Shed a tear. Good stuff.

I was expecting Nina to suddenly exist in the real world but I guess not. Q-Q

SO FREAKING THINKING THE SAME SHIZ! :|

Well, the point of the manga was conveyed at the last chapter indeed though.

*sigh*
Gonna miss this pair. :|

Spoiler

DAT MY HEROINE THO! :(

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo and this series gets the axe while mindless moe/harem like Nisekoi , Hayate no Gotoku, etc goes on and on. This breaks my heart. ;_;

I see some people are sizzy after finishing this xD

Now, just how many manga can make you feel like that and still feel... good?

So basically, whatever he felt inside the manga, You too, the reader, can feel the same emotions like : "I NEED A SEQUEL" or "FUCK THIS, GOOD THING IT ENDED"

Emotion-ception

Make a sequel GODDAMMIT !! *screaming for no reason at all*

only a good artist can convey the feeling of a manga being axed as the ending and still make the manga feel complete. Even though the plot was axed, the outer plot wasnt. But it actually was....nt........huh?

Just began reading, and can already see why there is so much praise for it. Though now I want to make some kind of list of all the manga that I know got axed (or maybe just had a rushed ending).

P.S.

This stirs up all kind of feelings. I'm reminded (on a meta level) when Naruto ended and how much a piece of crap the ending was.

Naruto ended!? Where have I been these past months (obviously not reading Naruto,but still). Well, at least we still have bleach...

(Time to wait and see if someone got the unintentional double meaning, funny how things can work out.)

Well, after reading this it makes me want to say this loud and proudly: F*CK YOU EDITORS AND PUBLISHERS!

This stirs up all kind of feelings. I'm reminded (on a meta level) when Naruto ended and how much a piece of crap the ending was.

I was expecting Nina to suddenly exist in the real world but I guess not. Q-Q

So, was the meta axed ending intended or the manga really did badly and got axed? Was this a stroke of ingenuity or the author's rant towards the publishing company?

The author didn't intend for it to be a long series in the first place, so it's very likely this ended as it was supposed to. The whole thing looks like a take on how manga get axed and are forced down a rushed ending that no one wants. Pretty sure the whole thing was the artists idea. 

It's so meta, even the axe

So, was the meta axed ending intended or the manga really did badly and got axed? Was this a stroke of ingenuity or the author's rant towards the publishing company?

a manga suddenly just ended. maybe the author will release a sequel.... but unfortunately it was cancelled...

ouch... soo much feels....

So this is how it feels when a manga gets axed... It's like we don't know what's gonna happen next... and we will never know... So sad.

Liked it so much... Really... 

Do you actually not notice that a rushed ending with lots of plotholes sucks in real life? This manga is an euphemism of axed manga and rushed endings. And it does a great job at that.

It's not like I didn't notice, rather I didn't know how to say it. I'm bad with words, sorry. :( But you explanation seems to hit the mark, I agree.

Uh, interesting ending. >.>

2meta4me

Is kind of cute to think that all your favorite cancelled mangas still exist somewhere, having their adventures told.

*sees the [end] tag

*clicks 'unfollow'*

*reads the chapter*

*clicks 'follow'*

Loved this series. And the ending.

Alls well that ends well for the meta NOW LETS WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!!!!!

Meta madness.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics