Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 88votes)

Blood and Steel

Alt Names: alt Sangre Y Aceroalt Wu Dao Kuang Zhi Shialt 武道狂之詩
Author: Qiao Jingfu
Artist: Meng Ma Gong Zuo Shi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The story begins with an eradication of Qingcheng by a group of martial art fanatic from Wudong, whose master and disciples only has one belief – to become the strongest. In order to maintain the supremacy, it takes over all the other martial arts group and kill those refuse to yield themselves to it.

Yan Heng, a young swordman in Qingcheng, was saved by ‘Wudang Hunter' Jing Lie, who also lost his fellows because of Wudong. Being the only remnant of their groups, the two allied and start their journey of revenge.
Go to Blood and Steel Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window DualPrinciple
  • 3 Replies
Topic To yell the techniques or to not? New Window Mokata
  • 14 Replies

162 Comments

So we have a Boy genius, Girl prodigy, talented guy, and highly-skilled samurai woman.

i was a huge fan of blood and steel... but dam it feels like this current battle scene is like taking forever... kinda gettin silly

Yeah I take a break from it and come back to it every 5-10 or so chapters and just read them all together, much more enjoyable and less confusion that way.

Edit: Btw, is that a future Tong Jing on the cover art? Would be odd to introduce a new fem protag this far into this arc.

A Christmas present.

i was a huge fan of blood and steel... but dam it feels like this current battle scene is like taking forever... kinda gettin silly

Thank you for the present of Blood and Steel!

Feels like this will last forever and ever... It does have a good story but if they keep adding new characters, it's never gonna end.

YES!!! Blood and Steel update!

Thank you!

At last an update of this awesome manga! Thanks EGS!

Felt almost like Christmas.

After 3 months, finally an update! Thank u Easy going scan! I'll savor this chapter :P

finally! good chapter

Arg, cliffhanger!

Comment on the web site of the scanlator so that they give more attention to the manhua. They prioritize by popularity it would seem.

http://egscans.com/blood-and-steel-v11-ch55/

Wow. What a coincidence. I decide to re-read Blood and Steel because I've a hankering for martial arts manga. And while in the midst of this journey, an update! 

Thank-you very much Fathom, Sharogy, Ghantanothoa, TUM, Karren, and Ell. 

Fawking cliff hanger!

It's sad but it's because of lack of raws...

So basically the translators only got their hands on the April(?) raws now? Are they getting already some rereleased version (chinese, korean, etc.)?

Does this have monthly releases. If yes then why are there no chapters in may and june?

It's sad but it's because of lack of raws...

Does this have monthly releases. If yes then why are there no chapters in may and june?

Aaaaah. It sucks having your favorite manhua be on such a lengthy release cycle. TT

Intense

The update is much appreciated.

Magnificent chapter, like always. Thanks EGscans!

Everyone if u want more releases then read the chapters from easygoing scans site and dont forget to make a comment.

here is the link :

http://egscans.com/blood-and-steel-v10-ch51/

they release them according to the popularity in their site...

sorry for bad english.

This manhua is so good!

nope, you have to buy the book

Which are in Chinese good luck ;)

Is there a site where I can see the RAWS?

nope, you have to buy the book

Suspense! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics