Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 350votes)

DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Alt Names: alt DADO : El cubo que cambia todoalt DADO: O Cubo Que Muda Tudoalt DADU: Sebuah Kubus yang Merubah Segalanyaalt 다이스(DICE)alt Костиalt النرد: المكعب الذي يغير كل شيء
Author: Yun Hyun Seok
Artist: Yun Hyun Seok
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=557676&weekday=sun

Official English Translation: http://m.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=64

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what happened to dicescans?? New Window styggtuff12
  • 1 Replies
Topic how to read manga here New Window nagazaren
  • 0 Replies
Topic If YOU were a dicer... New Window CapitalFear
  • 42 Replies
Topic DICE wallpaper New Window CaptainNarcolepsy
  • 0 Replies
Topic D.I.C.E in FR New Window Nel
  • 2 Replies
Topic there is no chapter in this comic New Window nightmare71
  • 3 Replies

900 Comments

I... don't see a difference. Did he get taller?

He got his nose to stop dripping.

I... don't see a difference. Did he get taller?

The real question is what the catch to all this is.

I think that in the context of this series, it's probably assumed that even 'personality' things like willpower and ambition are governed by the numbers on your dice.

Hmmm, good point

So basically he was doomed to be a TOTAL loser from the day he was born... well, until he got the dice, at least ;)

But according to how the story went, he wouldn't ACTUALLY have gotten a 1 (the lowest number)

He had a set romance flag with the girl he likes (this is a story, it would have become something even if he wouldn't have "cheated")

--> The number he ACTUALLY had thrown was the SECOND LOWEST (guess the lowest one would be a zero- I don't know) as he DOES have a few chances, as if the dice governs EVERYTHING like looks, intelligence, willpower, ambition, luck and EVERYTHING ELSE then he would have the SECOND LOWEST number as if he actually threw the lowest number, he wouldn't even have what he had already (the girl he likes is not interested in him at all and no dice)

He is still a panda anyways, but a more handsome one  :batoto_026:

The damned snot line is gone... Cheers!

He looks the same... Except without a snot line... HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!! 

Oh god the raw chapter is released and he looks like a boss now

I don't understand, is she supposed to like the nobody loser with no confidence and bad looks? Is that how the world works? Am confused sir.

nonono if she suddenly starts to like him even though she likes that other guy, that would be kinda shallow of her although we as humans are rather shallow unfortunately 

READ IT OR HATE IT ! DON'T DO BOTH.....
But if you're guy are going to be bitching about it,I will too

You guy are lucky mother fucker to have a nice school life throughout your life , You never have been in the same situation as him , You may say nobody born a loser , he choose to be that pathetic , LOOK AT HIM ... HE'S SHORT , HE'S UNATTRACTIVE , HECK HIS NAME SUCKS (according to him? i don't know korean so idk how worse his name is )
He's born weak,short build , thin body ... do you choose how you look? you may say he should do sport to grow some more , NO ... your growth is affect MORE (not that i say sport don't help you ) by your genes and ofc puberty (what you eat , nutrition and shits like that ) ....
FACE IT , he's born a loser .... you say he has no willpower or something , but he does , it's just get crushed everytime he get bullied , because he's ugly, he can't even get the girl he like ( you may say he's a wimp , but he thinks for the girl , if she's paired with him , she will get dragged down (don't you think? ) )
If you don't know what it's feel to be a born loser
don't talk bad about him , you're no better than those that bullied him
Also , Please respect him , at least he did grabbed a chance to CHANGE ( HE'S WILLING TO CHANGE AT LEAST)He's DESPERATELY held onto the dice , a true(NORMAL) loser that not willing to change would have just gave it away to save getting a beating to the face

i swear if the girl starts to like him because he starts to turn cool then my hate will add to the annoyance i already have of her

I don't understand, is she supposed to like the nobody loser with no confidence and bad looks? Is that how the world works? Am confused sir.

i swear if the girl starts to like him because he starts to turn cool then my hate will add to the annoyance i already have of her

Crossing my fingers for a different heroine...

Hopefully this loser drama will end soon and the real plot will start.

Also, if he gets to wish something, it should be getting rid of that snot line...

Thanks for the chapter!

Well, good point, but still, he could have tried something about that girl, because he's gonna end up in the friendzone if that goes on

does he even qualify as a friend cause it seems like hes just someone the girl knows :(

-.-

Seriously, the MC is a total loser :(

No, it is not about him not looking good, being not talented and everything.

It is because he simply ACCEPTED that and didn't even try a damn thing to change something about that.

For example, he could get the half-raised romance flag with the girl he admires with ease and be happy with it.

-->NOBODY is born as a loser, the person CHOOSES to be a loser as you are ALWAYS a loser if you give up before even trying, and this guy has GOOD opportunities to make his life a LOT better, he simply deliberately IGNORES them and lets them go to waste instead of taking them

I bet you've never been bullied before. You get beaten up everyday. Your stuff gets stolen. No one in the class tries to help you even though it happened in front of them. Tell the teachers? Bullies get a scolding and after school, you get beaten up for ratting them out. 

Before you talk shit about this MC, try getting beaten up and bullied all throughout your school life. I've gotten bullied during Middle School so I know what it feels like. 

Also, when you're the "loser" of the school, you don't get to be in a relationship. Just because a girl is pitying you, you don't go and start the relationship. The bullying will get even worse and worse than that, your now girlfriend will be a target too. You must be a fucking dumbass to not think of this.

Well, I don't really like this little whore, so I don't care but, I don't think that's gonna happen :P

yeah i know. i doubt it'll happen either but that's just what's playing in my head. i mean he just transferred like a day or 2 ago. and within a few hours of the fight, she's already trying to kiss him. if it focused more on relationships, it wouldn't be long before sex. at the rate she's going probably within a few days lol. i'm kinda glad that it will all probably change in the next few chapters though.

Another crappy MC.....Really what is with the snot running down the nose.

Poor Main Character T_T.

He'll change, you have to wait a little for him to start making the right decicions.

Barely started and the girl is already head over heels with the new guy, i feel sad for the MC

hard not to accept it when the whole worlds against you and you have no one to rely on plus not everyone is a strong spirited individual 

Well, good point, but still, he could have tried something about that girl, because he's gonna end up in the friendzone if that goes on

damn that chick was quick to hop on the transfer student. won't be long before those legs swing open like automatic doors. poor MC!!

Well, I don't really like this little whore, so I don't care but, I don't think that's gonna happen :P

damn that chick was quick to hop on the transfer student. won't be long before those legs swing open like automatic doors. poor MC!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics