Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

If YOU were a dicer...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

CapitalFear

CapitalFear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationthe land between here and there

What would YOU do if you were a dicer? And since a dicer's quest is usually related to their personal skills or the people around them, what quests do you think YOU would have to take? And lastly, what aptitude would YOU raise?

I'm gonna be honest here, if I was a dicer, I would probably be a lot like Taebin. I'd commit any act for the sake of dice- as long as they don't go too far of course (I wouldn't commit serious crimes or murder).

If I did have a dice though, I'd probably raise endurance, agility, and a BIT for attractiveness. Maybe someday I'd also achieve ESP, but I'd do it nice and slowly unlike Byungchul.

....is what I would say, but then I'd be lying.

Ajwf

Ajwf

Potato

• Members
  • 124 posts

I'd be so paranoid about X that I doubt I'd do anything but the most benign quests. They'd probably involve hunting or something in that sort, so that would probably get me killed somehow. I'd definitely raise my accuracy (bow) and probably intelligence to help me get by calculus. Other than that, I think I'd barely ever use the dice. The only other skill I might consider would be stealth since I do creep around a lot.

Lucenthia

Lucenthia

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationChina

I hav no idea what quests I'd get, but I'd raise awareness of other people. I'd want to be able to know what they want, what they would do next, how they think, how to predict what they would do, and simply knowing them well.

Feer

Feer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBrasil

I'd probably raise my strenght, agility and inteligence to become stronger in body and mind

after some time, I would be fascinated with the changes, and would try to find out as much as I could about the X;

After that, I would use the dice to create a new era in the world, the dice would become the new currency of humanity

cosners

cosners

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Raise intelligence and endurance out the wazoo, and a bit on appearance so that I don't end up deformed like that guy who died. I feel like telekinesis will only be achieved with a high intelligence rating, and it won't matter how strong/fast someone is if I can damage them instantly without having to touch them and if I can't take damage myself. I'm a peaceful person, but I think that the possession of dice will eventually result in fights for them if there are other dicers around me. As more people take up dice, the quests overlap more as we've seen and there will be quests that involve direct competition/conflict between other dicers (such as the fight that required the hurting of bystanders, and the race to the rooftop). This is just speculation but I think it'll eventually result in a single global quest involving the taking of other dicers' lives for more dice. Also, intelligence would help me better understand what X is trying to do, and that information might give me an edge over other dicers.

Edited by cosners, 27 October 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Soloko

Soloko

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
I'm not sure what kind of quests I would get but I would use the dice. I'm the kind of person who can take risks so I would do most of quests as long as could justify my actions in front of myself. Also, I love gathering information so I would try to find out as much as possible about the dice. I don't want to harm myself so I would increase my abilities in a balanced way. I would like to improve my looks just a bit, memory and perception, heal a few sicknesses I have and aim for superpowers, preferrably useful both in combat and regular life.

Tram

Tram

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

I'd get intelligence first, since knowledge is power!

If you can think in advance before an enemy then you'll come out on top most of the time.

Don't get me wrong, like Feer said you need a body that can complement as well to counter attack.

My theory is that the reason Byungchul arm went AWOL was because he didn't have the endurance to balance the HUGE difference in strength.

Wonder if it's possible to ask X for a tech tree on what is required to unlock into the next tier of abilities, or whether it'll be trial and error in finding out.

Lets say a female puts a lot of points into appearance, would they be able to eventually unlock a morph ability?

Edited by Tram, 29 October 2013 - 11:02 AM.

bigfatcat

bigfatcat

Potato

• Members
  • 157 posts

Simple:

I would get a few with easy quests.  Then put lots of points into Intelligence.

Then, when I am a genius, I will be able to figure out whether or not I should use more dice, and how.

If you wasted your time reading this, you just got scammed...

Jonatooth

Jonatooth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I would probably have my quests related to video games... Most likely Minecraft, Terraria or League of Legends :P I might have to walk my dog or pet my cats for a set amount of time, take the thrash and stuff like that too...

I would probably spend my dice on 30% speed 15% strength 15%hp/endurance 10% attractiveness 20% intelligence/wisdom and save 10% of them after every quest and keep this ratio for a little while.  I would ask X about giving me a "skill-tree" or try to do something to unlock it or whatever. The best way to be a dicer is to not let anyone know you are one, thus I would keep my cellphone on total silence at all times, but check it regularly. The skill I would work towards on the skill tree would be something to optimize my reflexes and push towards needing as little sleep as possible. The more I am awake the more I can do quests, homework, play games and watch Anime/read Manga without getting too tired.

When it gets out that I am the best dicer there is and a lot of people want to fight me, then I would use all my saved dice on combat related skills, but I wouldn't flash them but be very subtle so that I could pretend I "barely won" every fight. A skill to let me run up walls or jump more than 10 meters would also be appreciated.

Anyone up for a Dice-roleplay btw? Someone know how to do this and/or can make a chat-room for us to use? Would be really appreciated ^^

AquaMagicks

AquaMagicks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

If I was a dicer, most likely the quests that would revolve around me would also be video game related, as well as "truth or dare" type of challenges. ( Like randomly approaching a stranger and glomping them. ... I actually did that once, thinking that the person was a friend that I knew. Thank god she didn't report me for sexual harassment. ) 

Skill wise... That's a really big toughie. There's a lot of things that I want to change about myself. Looks, intelligence, endurance, agility. I wouldn't want strength because IMO that isn't very useful, unless I want to use that to carry lots of stuff. If getting into the supernatural, teleportation would be extremely nice just so then I don't have to ever worry about missing the bus to school. Probably intelligence and looks first... 

Ecaflip

Ecaflip

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

I would increase my height in the first place.

The rest of the stats.. well I think I would keep them dice points until I needed them. BUT if I had to use them, I think I would use them on endurance and angility/speed (focused in my legs). That combination would be the safest if I had to deal with other dicers and they are pretty cool by themselves. 

I find estrange that the two male villain dicers seem to be the ones closest to my options.. does that mean I am a bad person too :(?

Blankdom

Blankdom

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Wonder why everyone is going pretty going physical; how about something like intuition/precognition and/or reflexes.

Anyways, I don't think I can deduce what quests I'd get, since they can be pretty random, but as for using it; intuition, reflex, looks, agility, endurance, intelligence(memory, analysis, and processing), and that's all I can really think of right now. (And healing)

Edited by Blankdom, 16 December 2013 - 05:45 AM.

dustiler

dustiler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I'm going to be completely honest here but two sides of me are conflicted on what to do with the dice.

I could use the dice I get and grant everyone happiness and fortune in their own way; using it for the good of others OR

I could take all the dice I have use it on myself and go on a truly dark quest to take over the world using most of my points for knowledge for if you know everything then you can truly be unbeatable.

Its a big question What would you do if you had the potential to do ANYTHING? Some answers are simple some are complex.

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts

Hoard and hoard but never really use it. Heck, that's my person.

I am god.

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

1. Never tell any soul

2. Do any quest unless it will reveal your identity

3. Focus on reflex and agility

4. Steal and arm yourself with guns or knives (with weapons, strength are nullified unless you're saying bullets to the head won't kill a person)

5. Stealth skills to stalk possible dicers

6. Find out their used dice locations

7. Kill them

8. Take the restored dice, upgrade

9. Rinse and Repeat

Re:daction

Re:daction

Potato

• Members
  • 164 posts

1. Never tell any soul

2. Do any quest unless it will reveal your identity

3. Focus on reflex and agility

4. Steal and arm yourself with guns or knives (with weapons, strength are nullified unless you're saying bullets to the head won't kill a person)

5. Stealth skills to stalk possible dicers

6. Find out their used dice locations

7. Kill them

8. Take the restored dice, upgrade

9. Rinse and Repeat

How evil! :o

I think after building up my own stats a bit so as not to be left behinæ(I think my big spenders would be intellect, endurance, regenerative ability, & perhaps some foreign languages. ~30 points for conversational Korean or Japanese anyone?) I'd probably be the guy who gave out dice here & there to people I trusted not to pass it on themselves.

I'd like to pour all of it into Luck, but I suppose in a dice based system there's probably some restriction on that 8/

Edited by Roranosuke, 29 December 2013 - 03:37 AM.

wuhugm

wuhugm

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 239 posts

How evil! :o

I think after building up my own stats a bit so as not to be left behinæ(I think my big spenders would be intellect, endurance, regenerative ability, & perhaps some foreign languages. ~30 points for conversational Korean or Japanese anyone?) I'd probably be the guy who gave out dice here & there to people I trusted not to pass it on themselves.

I'd like to pour all of it into Luck, but I suppose in a dice based system there's probably some restriction on that 8/

Better them than me, lol~

Baked Gnome

Baked Gnome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 384 posts

If it were me I'd put a ton of points into luck (after testing a little bit with other stats, of course). That probably would affect my dice rolls so I would get more points.

Then I'd put a lot of points into intelligence (enough to asure my entry in some good university). After putting points into luck and int I'd probably have more money (better grades, better university, better job+luck with lotery and stuff like that). With such luck and int I could surely get into a exchange student program (an then I could pour some points in my looks). Later I would spend some points into endurance or whatever and train my body. Dextery and better senses would be awesome as well. 

Atzerkins

Atzerkins

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

I'd put the maximum level of agility possible without getting strain, then I'd most likely put it in intelligence and try to get mind control skill or hypnosis. If possible I'd rise stealth and throwing level to get good enough to kill people with ordinary cards in the neck without anyone noticing.

I'd do anything that doesn't reveal who I am to get dices, and I'd give some to weak guys ( because no matter what they do it would take time for them to gain confidence ) and kill them to get their dices once they seem to become too dangerous. If the dices were to spread I'd do everything to hunt down every dicer or control them.

By the way, the first thing I'd ask X is if you can make a contract with someone when you give him a dice to put him under your control / limit him, under some conditions like not killing him.

lollogo.png

freakyguy

freakyguy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

I would surely raise Int. With so much competition in almost every job market, you will need it sooner or later. Agility and endurance would be next. Maybe even charisma. I would probably only give it to 1-5 very close friends to make a team(just in case) and would do any quest as long as it did not harm(physical or mental) anyone because what goes around comes around.

Edited by freakyguy, 12 January 2014 - 07:12 AM.