Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 350votes)

DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Alt Names: alt DADO : El cubo que cambia todoalt DADO: O Cubo Que Muda Tudoalt DADU: Sebuah Kubus yang Merubah Segalanyaalt 다이스(DICE)alt Костиalt النرد: المكعب الذي يغير كل شيء
Author: Yun Hyun Seok
Artist: Yun Hyun Seok
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=557676&weekday=sun

Official English Translation: http://m.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=64

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what happened to dicescans?? New Window styggtuff12
  • 1 Replies
Topic how to read manga here New Window nagazaren
  • 0 Replies
Topic If YOU were a dicer... New Window CapitalFear
  • 42 Replies
Topic DICE wallpaper New Window CaptainNarcolepsy
  • 0 Replies
Topic D.I.C.E in FR New Window Nel
  • 2 Replies
Topic there is no chapter in this comic New Window nightmare71
  • 3 Replies

900 Comments

@FudgeNougat - Maybe Taebin really is the MC and the story's just being told from a postmodern angle...kind of like how Snake is the true MC of MGS2, but you have to see the story from Raiden's perspective...

Spoiler

I know it's from a manga, but I still think the message holds true. Love often blooms from kindness shown to another.

I would say that Dongtae does "love" Eujin, but that it's not really exclusive to her. If Unnamed Girl A in the class had been nice to him and didn't look half bad, Dongtae probably would have fallen for her, especially if Eujin hadn't been as nice to him.

Well isn't that kinda how "loving" or "liking" someone works?

You like them because of their looks or personality, or both. 

So obviously Dongtae would like Eunju. She's got the top notch looks and personality (that is his taste).

I'm kinda glad the original dicer guy kinda showed him in his place, but at the same time I know Dongtae is going to want revenge. I really wish he would get over Euijin I mean he is a dicer now, live your life better.

I think his "love" for her will disappear, i don't even think its love actually, well not real love. I think its only because she was the only one kind to him. Of course love can sprout from just that but really, he doesn't know much about her. I don't think real love can sprout just from that but then again its a manga and some may say its love at first sight but its just my opinion.

Spoiler

I know it's from a manga, but I still think the message holds true. Love often blooms from kindness shown to another.

I would say that Dongtae does "love" Eujin, but that it's not really exclusive to her. If Unnamed Girl A in the class had been nice to him and didn't look half bad, Dongtae probably would have fallen for her, especially if Eujin hadn't been as nice to him.

Just waiting for that big twist.

Spoiler
Brrr...

She likes Taebin because he's handsome and cool, Dongtae likes Eunju because she's beautiful and kind. I fail to see much difference between the two. There's nothing terribly immature or illogical about their actions. It's not like Dongtae had really gone out of his way to get to know her or anything beforehand.

The only reasons we hate Taebin is 1) because he's not the MC we're rooting for, and 2) because the only reason he started going after Eunju is because he wanted dice, while Dongtae actually loves her (whatever "love" even means)

Of course, now that Dongtae can get dice, he might possibly end up being a douche like Taebin, who we also know used to look like a complete loser. Ah, this vicious cycle. 

<3 it.

I think his "love" for her will disappear, i don't even think its love actually, well not real love. I think its only because she was the only one kind to him. Of course love can sprout from just that but really, he doesn't know much about her. I don't think real love can sprout just from that but then again its a manga and some may say its love at first sight but its just my opinion.

I don't like the main heroine.

I just don't like no brain and pretty types.  She basically went out with that one dude because he was handsome and cool.  It shows you how immature she still is.

Hopefully the author trick us by bringing in the real heroine who transfer to their school and she's also a dicer.

She likes Taebin because he's handsome and cool, Dongtae likes Eunju because she's beautiful and kind. I fail to see much difference between the two. There's nothing terribly immature or illogical about their actions. It's not like Dongtae had really gone out of his way to get to know her or anything beforehand.

The only reasons we hate Taebin is 1) because he's not the MC we're rooting for, and 2) because the only reason he started going after Eunju is because he wanted dice, while Dongtae actually loves her (whatever "love" even means)

Of course, now that Dongtae can get dice, he might possibly end up being a douche like Taebin, who we also know used to look like a complete loser. Ah, this vicious cycle. 

<3 it.

"But you still have dark circles? Ke ke"

My beloved panda.

@Grace Mirchea Luslec: Isn't she precisely the smart one, securing herself an experienced dicer. Instead of, you know, a failure of a MC, who wastes his first points on his looks?

Unfortunately the MC is still a coward.

Well, one step at a time right? :P

Now I wanna see him fuck Taebin up~

Unfortunately the MC is still a coward.

I don't like the main heroine.

I just don't like no brain and pretty types.  She basically went out with that one dude because he was handsome and cool.  It shows you how immature she still is.

Hopefully the author trick us by bringing in the real heroine who transfer to their school and she's also a dicer.

Wait... am I the only one that thinks Taebin is the MC?

Now that I read the comments, Dongtae might actually be the MC...

Good looking but still a coward -__- What the fuk happened to all his confidence when he was collecting dice

Now I wanna see him fuck Taebin up~

Genial quiero más cap al español por favor.

I want some dice. :(

--> The number he ACTUALLY had thrown was the SECOND LOWEST (guess the lowest one would be a zero- I don't know) as he DOES have a few chances, as if the dice governs EVERYTHING like looks, intelligence, willpower, ambition, luck and EVERYTHING ELSE then he would have the SECOND LOWEST number as if he actually threw the lowest number, he wouldn't even have what he had already (the girl he likes is not interested in him at all and no dice)

The second lowest ? these dice goes from one to six !!
A cube has 6 faces, and the chapter "A one can never beat a six".. well  we know that six exist.

He really looks really better now.

Yup, all of this is too good to be true and of course, when it's too good to be true, you can bet that there's a line in the T&C that says "We reserve the right to revise the T&C at any appropriate time" and I'm waiting for shit to hit the fan.

I guess just like a game when u start playing the quest are easy then when u lvl up the quest become more and more difficult but with better reward and great risk aswell.

Just compare taebin 's quest and dongtae's and  u'll see that the difference is quite big.

Maybe we will see dicer versus dicer later in the story

The real question is what the catch to all this is.

Yup, all of this is too good to be true and of course, when it's too good to be true, you can bet that there's a line in the T&C that says "We reserve the right to revise the T&C at any appropriate time" and I'm waiting for shit to hit the fan.

Dammit! he passed the snot line onto me today, now I know where all his weakness go, after throwing his dice.

I just realized, what if one of the quests he has to do is make his crush become his girlfriend and then dump her :o

This is what I think: Quests eventually become harder, and severe penalties (i.e. death) for failing a quest.

Perhaps the effects of previous dice go away over time, or if you don't keep doing the quests.

I... don't see a difference. Did he get taller?

Red eyes, whiter skin, nose stopped dripping, freckles disappeared, browner hair. I also think he did get taller.

The real question is what the catch to all this is.

This is what I think: Quests eventually become harder, and severe penalties (i.e. death) for failing a quest.

Freckles are gone too.

But yeah. The snot line's the only thing we really care about. Heh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics