Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 350votes)

DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Alt Names: alt DADO : El cubo que cambia todoalt DADO: O Cubo Que Muda Tudoalt DADU: Sebuah Kubus yang Merubah Segalanyaalt 다이스(DICE)alt Костиalt النرد: المكعب الذي يغير كل شيء
Author: Yun Hyun Seok
Artist: Yun Hyun Seok
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=557676&weekday=sun

Official English Translation: http://m.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=64

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what happened to dicescans?? New Window styggtuff12
  • 1 Replies
Topic how to read manga here New Window nagazaren
  • 0 Replies
Topic If YOU were a dicer... New Window CapitalFear
  • 42 Replies
Topic DICE wallpaper New Window CaptainNarcolepsy
  • 0 Replies
Topic D.I.C.E in FR New Window Nel
  • 2 Replies
Topic there is no chapter in this comic New Window nightmare71
  • 3 Replies

900 Comments

Remember though, the quests you get are based on your desires and goals, so she probably had an interest in him before the dice too. 

And Invisibility/Cloaking is more dice use efficient (1 dice for 5 minutes), but you have to make sure you get what you want done fast. I wonder if it is counter-able with something like paint. It would normally stick to you, but would the cloaking absorb it? It seems to also mask any noises and his voice. I wonder what it would do if he went in a pool or bath. Would the cloaking cancel  any waves he would make?

well you'd lose your current cloaking, but the next time you cloak the paint will be invisible. A temporary fix.
I wonder if he can cloak objects and then place them separately from his body to make invisible traps.

Even if Mio's just after the DICE i still like her better than Eunju, she really annoys me.

Remember though, the quests you get are based on your desires and goals, so she probably had an interest in him before the dice too. 

And Invisibility/Cloaking is more dice use efficient (1 dice for 5 minutes), but you have to make sure you get what you want done fast. I wonder if it is counter-able with something like paint. It would normally stick to you, but would the cloaking absorb it? It seems to also mask any noises and his voice. I wonder what it would do if he went in a pool or bath. Would the cloaking cancel  any waves he would make?

Even if Mio's just after the DICE i still like her better than Eunju, she really annoys me.

1 point for 5 minutes? Can you say OP? Even 1 point per minute is a bit much. 

He's a jerk but we'd all be lying if we said we wouldn't do what he did. Well I think yelling at kids is a bit much.

Fuck that shit. I'd be robbing banks.

"Do you just go away after hitting a person just cause you can't see him?" LOL WTF?

Plot bank must be drying up fast if they honestly gave the fat*ss an A-ranker dice .______.

I laughed for a couple minutes with this comment xD

yay double release

Well, the moment i saw her quest the next few chapters (Or even longer) are going to be pretty obvious.

Nice Death Note reference there

1 point for 5 minutes? Can you say OP? Even 1 point per minute is a bit much. 

He's a jerk but we'd all be lying if we said we wouldn't do what he did. Well I think yelling at kids is a bit much.

The thing that kills me about the cliche power characters is the authors dumbing them down.  Take Ichigo for an example who can overpower most enemies, but chose to hold back his powers making things harder than what it needs to be.  Now look at Dongtae who can freeze time with limited seconds, but chose to casually walk(not run) around contemplating on what he wants to do like he has unlimited time.  Seriously is the author making him stupid?

It drives me bananas seeing characters do this kind of stuff.

If SS Wants our help we're glad to give it to them for co joint project. You can reach me by my website or by my e-mail [email protected]

Since the double SS group needs help, they should try asking lone manga foe help so releases are faster...

I felt happy when he got hit by that car , that guy has to be the most annoying character in the series . 

Too Bad he didn't die...

teleport is pretty point consuming compared to time pause and cloaking...

I don't know, I think he might start to redeem himself with his antics from now on. Maybe he'll turn over a new leaf and become a full-time perv.

I hope the plot develops from the guy moving in Dongtae's time freeze.

I like this manga...  but god damn I have never been more angry with development of a manga...  This has such incredible potential well as a manhwa, the possibilities of turning this into adventure and going about to different countries...  Bah...  This and The Gamer seriously could been so much more than school life!  I hope season 2 for either of them are good...

I felt happy when he got hit by that car , that guy has to be the most annoying character in the series . 

Was behind quite a few chapters.

And its becoming extremely interesting~

Thanks for the update!!

You don't say!  What would we do if we didn't have you around to explain what the picture look like?

Still nitpicking others ?

Invisible man

Spoiler

You don't say!  What would we do if we didn't have you around to explain what the picture look like?

Man, i thought for sure that Mu-young would show up and steal the gold dice from right under his nose, or else kill him for it.

Hmm?  Did Silent Sky gave up on the series or something?  Find a bunch of errors and wondered if they lost a QA or something, then I realized it's another group all together xD

Sorry ~,~ It was my error that caused some translation errors. Shiro was fine. It was typesetters fault me.

Might makes right huh? Well I can't say it isn't satisfying but it really irks me when people are just dicks just because they want to be dicks.

People who are invisible are also blind. But I'm sure that isn't going to happen, so I just hope he gets his just desserts after he fucks up everything.

Hmm?  Did Silent Sky gave up on the series or something?  Find a bunch of errors and wondered if they lost a QA or something, then I realized it's another group all together xD

remember tC dropped TOG ,Kubera and DCTP dropped conan  
so , don't talk about giving up and dropping.
unless confirmed it is a taboo.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics