Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 90votes)

Stand Up! (YAMAKAWA Aiji)

Alt Names: alt Ayağa Kalk!
Author: Yamakawa Aiji
Artist: Yamakawa Aiji
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Furuya Utako is shy and reserved, but because of her height (172cm), she sticks out like a sore thumb. Her mind is constantly plagued by thoughts of Harada Naoyuki, the popular boy who sits next to her in homeroom and claims that he'd like to be friends. She is a bit surprised at his straightforward attitude, but slowly the distance between them is starting to close...
Go to Stand Up! (YAMAKAWA Aiji) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

81 Comments

5cm per second...

i hope this updates!! its so cute

this is seriously so cute ugh

go away stupid rivals, there's other manga for that >.>

furuya and harada are so cute together but ngl i'm really interested in what's gonna happen with inui. i wonder how this is all gonna play out

Nothing like going out with someone for 1 week and made up rivals show up out the woodworks.

Some of these rivals need to have mustaches, so they can twirl them as they make their evil plans to prey on our happy couple. @_@

anyone else already shipping Uchi and Maika? So cute! =D

man... what's with all those rivals in one chapter -.-

It's really cute but I'm really wary of this guy. I've also heard some supposed raw spoilers that made me put off this manga for awhile, but whatever, I'm strapped in ready for this ride.

Nnnnnggggggggggh, that was good and left me with a smile!

This just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter!

This manga is so cute, I just can't

I hope Harada don't do something that hurts her.

You won't reject a Harada hug, right? RIGHT??

Ahhh.  Just savouring the endorphins . . . 

One of the cutest couples in shoujo history ^_^

This manga is so cute, I wanna cry. Love these fluffy, innocent romances~

Harada is so straightforward towards Utako. Just wondering if he still has feelings for his ex gf? Looking forward for the next updates :) the plot is  much unique.

they're so freaking adorable ughh<33333

how are these kids so freaking cute??? 

Love this bold couple

Spoiler

e

Holy crap, the vanilla! The insulin shock! o_O

Thanks!

Oh my God, I'm swooning. Chapter 0 is great.

>Every time I read a chapter of Stand Up!
800.jpg

Seriously though, Furuya and Harada are so cute together and they're such an innocent and pure couple. However, I always keep thinking that it's too good to be true and expecting some serious drama to ensue. Akio and Uchi seem quite suspicious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics