Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 99votes)

Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura)

Alt Names: alt IS (YUUKI Homura)alt IS -インフィニット・ストラトス- (結城焔)
Author: Yumizuru Izuru
Artist: Yuuki Homura
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Students are trained in the Infinite Stratos academy to pilot the weapon system IS (Infinite Stratos). Although it is believed that only females have the ability to operate the IS, there is one man who can. His name is Orimura Ichika.

Relaunch of the Infinite Stratos manga drawn by Yuuki Homura.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-r425 )

Related:

> Infinite Stratos - Official Anthology Comic
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-official-anthology-comic-r4768)

> Infinite Stratos - Sugar & Honey (Charlotte Spin-off)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-sugar-honey-r9426 )

> IS!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/is-r4779)

> Infinite Stratos Black Bunny/White Bitter
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-black-bunnywhite-bitter-r16181)
Go to Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Comparison to Original Infinite Stratos New Window Zhi Laohu
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

finally someone gets it, yea i know he is a dense blockhead (which sadly a trait i share) and i understand the whole girls wish of wanting to be confessed to, but you have to think about what he is going though.

he is being oogled by just about every girl in the school. so his denseness is more like a morality barrier, cause if that barrier breaks he will be screwing alot of women.

I third this notion.

I know everyone blames Ichika for being a dense blockhead, but the girls should get the blame too. They should be REALLY direct with him instead of beating around the bush and doing the tired tsundere act.

finally someone gets it, yea i know he is a dense blockhead (which sadly a trait i share) and i understand the whole girls wish of wanting to be confessed to, but you have to think about what he is going though.

he is being oogled by just about every girl in the school. so his denseness is more like a morality barrier, cause if that barrier breaks he will be screwing alot of women.

I know everyone blames Ichika for being a dense blockhead, but the girls should get the blame too. They should be REALLY direct with him instead of beating around the bush and doing the tired tsundere act.

Plenty of direct approaches in hentai land that worked, so I guess you're correct with your assumption.

Personally, i prefer Laura. Her cuteness knows no bounds.

both are great.

yep, the best way to "conquer" blockhead is being direct in their feeling, and give one strike full confession until he understand ... (too bad, tsundere fag get too much)

....meh no best girl go with harem route :D

man...

i had forgotten how much of a blockhead ichika was until now

dear god

I feel your pain my friend. Would have been better if we weren't constantly reminded. :(

Blasphemy, the only girl that has her own spin-off here is Charl. HENCE, Charl best girl. o/

Personally, i prefer Laura. Her cuteness knows no bounds.

Oh yes... The best girl has just arrived...

You talking about the reverse-trap or the loli?

houki is the best, but got friendzoned.

Oh yes... The best girl has just arrived...

CHAR'S HERE!!!

man...

dear god

The densest element in history should name Ichikarium. >.>

man...

dear god

YES! Houki best girl.

Blasphemy, the only girl that has her own spin-off here is Charl. HENCE, Charl best girl. o/

omg, anime IS: Infinite Stratos should be renamed to Infinite Harem !!

Infinite Harem with Captain Oblivious :D

ch 10 RAW ...

wow, please translate this one too ...

the best girl / boy is coming ... =3= ...

...Oh yeah. I forgot about that. *facepalm*

if you want anime which more focused at Mecha Musume, try Robot Girl Z ...

note, all of them is LOLI, and there's some kind yuri-loli, trap-loli, and this one is quite ecchi too ... =3= ...

from Aquarion it self ... =3= ...

one of aquarion pilot member is an otaku and have that mecha musume Aquarion model ...

...Oh yeah. I forgot about that. *facepalm*

From what anime did you get that picture? Looks like a mecha musume version of Aquarion.

from Aquarion it self ... =3= ...

one of aquarion pilot member is an otaku and have that mecha musume Aquarion model ...

and I notice, all IS model seems kinda based mecha musume type ...

(quite different than "armor" like Saint Seiya or such)

We're still around, we just hit a rough spot but we're still working on the manga. 

thanks, we really appreciate your effort ...

YES! Houki best girl.

We're still around, we just hit a rough spot but we're still working on the manga.

And we love you for it. Thanks again.

Houki's pretty solidly been portrayed as the main love interest so far.

Spoiler

From what anime did you get that picture? Looks like a mecha musume version of Aquarion.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics