Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Comparison to Original Infinite Stratos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Zhi Laohu

Zhi Laohu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationArbitrary

Pretty simple, what's your opinion on how this version compare to the original manga serialization of Infinite Stratos.

Edited by Zhi Laohu, 24 August 2013 - 11:44 PM.

komic

komic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

looking at this one. the old one is alot faster in trying to caught up with the anime. this one is more slow paced and put more emphasis on the story.

Noitrus

Noitrus

Fingerling Potato

• Agrypnia Scans
  • 90 posts
  • LocationLithuania

I barely remember the old one, anime left a lot stronger impression, but this indeed seems more detailed. I really like it.

wintercry

wintercry

Potato

• Contributor
  • 169 posts

Pretty simple, what's your opinion on how this version compare to the original manga serialization of Infinite Stratos.

Should be "first," for clarity's sake.

pluki7

pluki7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia
I think the second manga is closer to the light novel in describing what each character think or feel. The first one is focused on the MC, which is similar to the anime's approach. I like the second manga better, but I wish Chifuyu and Houki wasn't drawn with such humongous boobs. Anything bigger than a girl's head seems weird, and those two are supposed to be heavily trained warriors, their bodies can't hold that much fat, can they?