Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 99votes)

Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura)

Alt Names: alt IS (YUUKI Homura)alt IS -インフィニット・ストラトス- (結城焔)
Author: Yumizuru Izuru
Artist: Yuuki Homura
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Students are trained in the Infinite Stratos academy to pilot the weapon system IS (Infinite Stratos). Although it is believed that only females have the ability to operate the IS, there is one man who can. His name is Orimura Ichika.

Relaunch of the Infinite Stratos manga drawn by Yuuki Homura.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-r425 )

Related:

> Infinite Stratos - Official Anthology Comic
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-official-anthology-comic-r4768)

> Infinite Stratos - Sugar & Honey (Charlotte Spin-off)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-sugar-honey-r9426 )

> IS!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/is-r4779)

> Infinite Stratos Black Bunny/White Bitter
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-black-bunnywhite-bitter-r16181)
Go to Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Comparison to Original Infinite Stratos New Window Zhi Laohu
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

so much "plots" being shown in here ... =3= ...

geez, the story get VERY SLOW ...

they makes all event get detailed instead to prolong this manga ... (get very detailed based on novel event)

the previous manga skip some talk and event ...

the anime version even skip A LOT OF talk and event ...

with this kind of slow pace (not to mention monthly release), it might be possible this manga NEVER catch the novel (the novel story get continued too) ... seriously ...

Thanks for the update ~

Spoiler
33w5eah.gif

Yuuki Homura? *Insta Follow*

1st time hearing that name, could someone please enlighten me?

*edit*, nvm, I found out :3

Yuuki Homura? *Insta Follow*

the anime get 2nd season ...

tough ... I guess most of you already know this ...

Yay, IS done by an artist that isn't terrible. Though, what's with this trend of high-profile hentai artists doing normal works lately?

1. they are very seasoned in drawing, so their art quality is better than average ...

2. better in drawing girls ... so it's especially good for harem type story ...

the question is ... can this "high-profile hentai artists" adapt fighting scene of IS ? in worst case, IS armor might get blocky all over or out of shape / scale ...

Yay, IS done by an artist that isn't terrible. Though, what's with this trend of high-profile hentai artists doing normal works lately?

Who cares? I assume that hentai artists are the best at drawing attractive girls in manga since that is all they do for the most part. Many authors get started through there hentai works and go from there.

Surprisingly this doesn't seem to be too bad

HAHAHAHAHA!! YES! YES Yuuki Homura!? This is just too awesome! One of my all-time fav artists, let's do this!

I hope my body is ready for the huge breasts that will assault my eyes. *prepares*

For now, what I can see as differences... as we pretty much all can agree on, some lovely breast size enhancements have been made.
Also, Ichika seems like less of a dunce. How i hope it sticks -.-"

i hope simple-scans take this project

hmm, yeah ...

makes me wonder if "Yuuki Homura" can adapt IS fighting scene or not ...

This re-boot is done well.

The character's scriprt was redone for abit better

flow of the storyline.

Plot Remains the same thankfully, new senes with  some new additions......

Artwork: This hit me the hardest.

Saide from the boobs.

Chifuyu-nee looks as she should of, beautiful and sincer.

kind  of a mix of charlett & houki.

Houki looks better, and just as cute when in tsu/dere

mode

<3

Yuuki Homura's artwork does this series  justice when it comes

to its characters. Now lets see how he deals with the fighting

scenes. ^^b

The art and page construction of this remake is so much better -o-

This is how you do it LN writers. You give harem H mangaka to illustrate H manga adaptation!

Now let's see how Yuuki Homura gonna draw the battle.

harem ending confirmed ? lolz ...

hmm ...

I wonder how "Yuuki Homura" draw some yandere expression latter ...

Now will this one end at the same spot or will it continue the story? How often will be released?  Ill asked these questions since the artwork  and boobies have been covered.

No, it'll go past it and into volume 4 and beyond of the light novel.

It'll be released monthly around this time.

Now will this one end at the same spot or will it continue the story? How often will be released?  Ill asked these questions since the artwork  and boobies have been covered.

This is how you do it LN writers. You give harem H mangaka to illustrate Harem manga adaptation!

Now let's see how Yuuki Homura gonna draw the battle.

Damn! The difference between this and the first one is night and day. All hail H-God!

Okay, so now they just talked on hallway

The moment I saw the artist name Yuuki Homura for this version of Infinite Stratos, I expect female teachers and sisters with big boobs.

It does not disappoint. :D

Isn't the six and a half months Orimura and Houki were away from each other, supposed to be six and a half years?

Edit: Yeah it was, a later page confirmed my suspicion. Page 5 says "six and a half month".

It's been changed already, so no worries?

In any case, Yuuki Homura doing Infinite Stratos? Let the boobage begin.... >D

Isn't the six and a half months Orimura and Houki were away from each other, supposed to be six and a half years?

Edit: Yeah it was, a later page confirmed my suspicion. Page 5 says "six and a half month".

For Yuuki Homura just one thing I want to say

Nice Boobs   crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics