Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 99votes)

Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura)

Alt Names: alt IS (YUUKI Homura)alt IS -インフィニット・ストラトス- (結城焔)
Author: Yumizuru Izuru
Artist: Yuuki Homura
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Students are trained in the Infinite Stratos academy to pilot the weapon system IS (Infinite Stratos). Although it is believed that only females have the ability to operate the IS, there is one man who can. His name is Orimura Ichika.

Relaunch of the Infinite Stratos manga drawn by Yuuki Homura.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-r425 )

Related:

> Infinite Stratos - Official Anthology Comic
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-official-anthology-comic-r4768)

> Infinite Stratos - Sugar & Honey (Charlotte Spin-off)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-sugar-honey-r9426 )

> IS!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/is-r4779)

> Infinite Stratos Black Bunny/White Bitter
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-black-bunnywhite-bitter-r16181)
Go to Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Comparison to Original Infinite Stratos New Window Zhi Laohu
  • 4 Replies

252 Comments

I heard Rapid Switch get disbanded ...

I hope someone willing to continue this manga translation ...

Armored Girl Project. Figures of the girls in their IS made by Bandai. Yuuki used them to draw the ISes. 

item_0000010438_dAHImwyW_01.jpg

oooo ... now THAT makes sense ...

Yuuki Homura doesn't seems adapt enough in drawing character when they equipping their IS ...

well, it's pretty much close to mecha musume after all ...

Spoiler

Houki at the end of ch. 8 reminded me of this image that I have on my meme folder, heh.

K4jHyRa.jpg

BTW, what is AGP ?

Armored Girl Project. Figures of the girls in their IS made by Bandai. Yuuki used them to draw the ISes. 

item_0000010438_dAHImwyW_01.jpg

They really need a tank and healer. With just three DPS, they are nearly wiping on every pull.

BTW, what is AGP ?
yeah, Issei really want harem and all ...
but actually he lack of his own confidence ...

a bit different from MC in Seitokai no Ichizon ...
he want harem, but he really is dense ... *x* ...

AGP - 

Accelerated Graphics Port 

Technically, Issei would have got some more progress but sadly the author is refusing to do it and instead just kept adding cliches whenever harem was concerned. The latest novels were awesome in it's story but not so much in it's romance since there is still no serious development in the harem actually getting serious. For that to happen, he has to first lose his virginity but we are talking DxD here, Issei hasn't really engaged in any romantic activities by himself. Sure he does perverted things, but even those didn't really border on him actually making love to them. Heck, it took him so long to realize that

Spoiler

Issei is a curious guy. At least I respect him more than some perverted harem MCs. It's a given that harem MCs aren't evil but it's a different matter when they don't seem like scum-bags. Issei may have problems but hey, at least he has principles and he will fight to the death regardless, when someone he knows is in danger. It's actually MCs with depth that intrigue me. Sadly the anime version(and manga too to some degree) fails to bring it out too well since they can't really include all of Issei's thought processes.

About Ken Sugisaki though. Yeah, he is a different matter. At least Issei has excuses like having to save several worlds and stop people from being killed and whatnot so you could say that the romantic high school life has to be put on hold at times. It's very different for Ken since well... he isn't an action protagonist. Still, the guy has some seriously good qualities and technically did tell his feelings to them genuinely outside of his usual perverseness(which also should be noted that he doesn't fool around when serious about work). Btw what I mean by the perverted MCs that I dislike are those that literally can't go for more than few minutes without thinking about doing erotic things with whoever girl(s) he is with at the time. Issei was like that originally but he has matured over the course of the story. Sometimes I wonder why he is not thinking anything.

BTW, what is AGP ?

Eh slight correction on Issei, it's not that he was clueless but rather, he denied the possibility of him being viewed as a potential partner by the girls. There were a few times in the novel where he questioned the possibility but shot it down immediately.

yeah, Issei really want harem and all ...

but actually he lack of his own confidence ...

a bit different from MC in Seitokai no Ichizon ...

he want harem, but he really is dense ... *x* ...

Ha. 

Spoiler

There wil be a volume 9 but it will be mostly harem stuff. And the girls becoming jealous because ichika is worrying about Kanzashi Tatenashi

Hmm, I wonder WHY Ichika is so dense^^

He actually managed to friendzone no less than 5 girls that have a crush on him.

Makes me wonder whether he has some kind of emotional trauma that made him that way. 

That was the case with Hyodou Issei from Highschool DxD, the trauma of his first girlfriend killing him made him quite clueless about the fact that the girls around him were in love with him as well. His case was less severe than Ichika's though

Eh slight correction on Issei, it's not that he was clueless but rather, he denied the possibility of him being viewed as a potential partner by the girls. There were a few times in the novel where he questioned the possibility but shot it down immediately.

Hmm, I wonder WHY Ichika is so dense^^

He actually managed to friendzone no less than 5 girls that have a crush on him.

Makes me wonder whether he has some kind of emotional trauma that made him that way. 

That was the case with Hyodou Issei from Highschool DxD, the trauma of his first girlfriend killing him made him quite clueless about the fact that the girls around him were in love with him as well. His case was less severe than Ichika's though

Well..I had to come find this series and give it 1 star because of my frustration with the anime.  I decided to try the second season, despite hating season 1, because I had read somewhere that Ichika actually becomes useful in the light novel and the anime might reach that point.  I don't see it happening.  I love harem, action, comedy genre mangas but this one is beyond terrible.  It's not uncommon to see a series where the male protagonist is completely useless but this one rubs sand into your eyes by making you think he might be worth something from the start because he has the capacity to pilot a machine no other male pilot can.  A feature wasted on a character that underperforms when compared to all the other female pilots.

Ha. 

Spoiler

The reason a chapter hasn't been up yet is the typesetter dropped out and I'm looking for a new one. Just letting you guys know. 

UPDATE: We're back in action and we'll get to the next chapters.

pretty sure char isn't a tsundere either

well, not to the extreme the others are.

she´s nicer/more open than the others at least.

Infinite Tsundere?

practically everyone in the main cast that arent male are tsunderes. minus tatenashi. tatenashi is best.

pretty sure char isn't a tsundere either

What guy has ever understood that? No wonder guys can't understand women. They give all sorts of vague excuses to hide their embarassment. *sigh* Tsunderes everywhere. \o/

Infinite Tsundere?

practically everyone in the main cast that arent male are tsunderes. minus tatenashi. tatenashi is best.

What guy has ever understood that? No wonder guys can't understand women. They give all sorts of vague excuses to hide their embarassment. *sigh* Tsunderes everywhere. \o/

I totally understand, I'm always surrounded by tsundere girls that kick me half to death. But they're probably just hiding their feelings of embarrassment out of love for me so it's all good.

In order to partake of Infinite Stratos in any of its forms, you must accept the fact that all of the heroines are irrational psychos who will attempt to straight-up murder the superhumanly dense protagonist whenever he does something they don't like, which is all the time.

Minus in Hentai doujins. :P

Poor Ichika. If only they give him proper explanation instead of bitching about "maiden" heart.

Got to see Kanzashi's name appear in the latest chapter so I ain't complaining :P

Wish Rin and Celia would get lost in a corn maze forever.

if you can make it past the stadium-sized selfcentered ego, cecelia isnt that bad a person.

Rin, however, i have nothing good to say about. 

lol decent? you're putting it way too kind, i mean it's not like the novels were a work of art to begin with, but after two years of hiatus we could've at least gotten something better, but what we get were from somewhere between "oh okay" to "meh"... but yea the anime was total and utter shit worse than the new volume of the original material

im trying to be nice here!

Rin: Even though you accurately remembered the words of our promise, I'm going to be mad at you for not telepathically knowing the meaning behind it, which I can't be bothered to explain to you because I'm uncharacteristically embarrassed by it. Celia/Houki: Yep yep. Ichika: Go fuck yourselves. I like his style.

lmao! you don't know how happy it made me, for a second, when ge gave her that look and said (i'm paraphrasing here) "no, fuck that, tell me what you really meant." and then said (paraphrasing again) "yeah, if you tell me to leave you alone, i'm going to do exactly what you asked." I'm so glad my girl doesn't do this. I'd go crazy.

In order to partake of Infinite Stratos in any of its forms, you must accept the fact that all of the heroines are irrational psychos who will attempt to straight-up murder the superhumanly dense protagonist whenever he does something they don't like, which is all the time.
Rin: Even though you accurately remembered the words of our promise, I'm going to be mad at you for not telepathically knowing the meaning behind it, which I can't be bothered to explain to you because I'm uncharacteristically embarrassed by it. Celia/Houki: Yep yep. Ichika: Go fuck yourselves. I like his style.

A whole chapter about a fucking promise. Ichika need to love houki, and friendzone the other girls

Wish Rin and Celia would get lost in a corn maze forever.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics