Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 81votes)

Magetsukan Kitan

Alt Names: alt まげつかんきたんalt 魔月館奇譚
Author: Iogi Juichi
Artist: Iogi Juichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koudaira Yuuhei has had trouble finding an apartment, mostly because he doesn’t have a lot of money. When one rental agent agrees to take him to a cheap place he knows, he’s a little freaked out by the garlic necklace the man wears, but he goes anyway, and falls almost instantly for the landlady, a pretty young woman named Touno Tsukiko.
Go to Magetsukan Kitan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current chapter and general Magetsukan Kitan discussion, eh? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 4 Replies

135 Comments

God it's been forever, I just want it to be finished so I never have to worry about remembering it vaguely at the back of my head.

I, personally, think Death March VERY bad and dumb. Magetsukan Kitan muuuuuuch better. If you can translate it - it is very good...
And thank you for chapter very much.

I appreciate your input on the matter but I'm not sure you should be so expressive about it.

Well, I'd certainly be happy if you did more.  It's been years now, but I remember a decent-sized group was doing a call-out for "what manga do people want us to complete that's on hiatus?" and Magetsukan Kitan was at the head of the polls for a while; I don't remember just why they didn't end up doing it, but it was clearly pretty popular.

That's interesting, how long ago was this? The response for the release of chapter 38 didn't bring as many people as I had hoped so far, sadly. So far I'm in the cliche of 50/50 of whether I'm gonna pick it up or not.

Oh my... I completely forgot about this manga. Then again it was basically cancelled and hopes of it getting picked up get dimmer and dimmer...

If anything the hopes just rekindled with me here, however I'm not sure yet. I'll be monitoring the responses to this release and decide in a week's time, I suppose.

DARN...One time only! Hoping someone picked this title back up. Thanks for the update, maybe rekindle interest from some other scan group!

Oh? Was just wishing for this the other day! I''m going to read from the beginning before enjoying the new chapter. Thanks!

Oh my... I completely forgot about this manga. Then again it was basically cancelled and hopes of it getting picked up get dimmer and dimmer...

Well, I'd certainly be happy if you did more.  It's been years now, but I remember a decent-sized group was doing a call-out for "what manga do people want us to complete that's on hiatus?" and Magetsukan Kitan was at the head of the polls for a while; I don't remember just why they didn't end up doing it, but it was clearly pretty popular.

Thank you for your hard work.

What do you think?

I, personally, think Death March VERY bad and dumb. Magetsukan Kitan muuuuuuch better. If you can translate it - it is very good...
And thank you for chapter very much.

Hello to all, I've already explained why I even did the chapter that released today, however, I'd like to shed some thoughts on that further. Currently, I'm translating Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyouku at a weekly format, even though it is monthly (to use up the excess chapters that have piled up by other groups abandoning the project). This means that until I catch up I won't have any time or intention to translate any other manga. However, if there's still people that want to read and it's not just a few I might consider translating the last 9 chapters of Magetsukan Kitan after Death March turns monthly (meaning I have some additional time). If I do decide to do it, it's not gonna be at least for a month or a bit more for the next chapter to come out. What do you think?

That went better than expected!

:D It's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! 

:unsure: Uh oh, don't tell me I have to wait until April 2017 for the next chapter. (j/k)

No, just until february.

:D It's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! 

:unsure: Uh oh, don't tell me I have to wait until April 2017 for the next chapter. (j/k)

Holy crap an update!

The monster girl fetish has come a long way...

Thank you kind sir or ma'am

Has it been 3 years!?

Crap I don't remember anything

I don't even remember the title ...

before I restart reading this from first again ...

no love for this series I guess ...

Oh man someone needs to pick this up

Has it been 3 years!?

Crap I don't remember anything

Yup, nothing brings out humility in a reader like trying a scanlation gig for realsies ;)

Chapter 37 is out, don't know which scanlation group did it, but you can find it on other websites.

man i wish the 5th volume was translated

Well it's a bummer to find this again and to see it stalled. 

ffffffff. Why the fuck Japan? Can't you just keep the rape for your creepy NTR doujins...

Cause that stuff happens all the time in real life especially in the modeling and acting business sucks and I think raping someone is like the worst crime you can commit

So, there hasn't been any updates for over 2 years, this was also the last chapter this group has released, and there hasn't been any activity on their site either, it's quite obvious that melstrom is dead, so could anyone please pick this up?

Y'know, I'm never normally ungrateful to scanlators, but . . . Maelstrom Unto Vivian's Antyhigh, are you deliberately messing with us?  Skip a filler chapter to give us the horrible downer cliffhanger, then wait a while and give us . . . the filler chapter, just to remind us of the cliffhanger and let us stew a while longer?  Urgh.

and right before a year of no updates

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics