Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 228votes)

A Fairytale for the Demon Lord

Alt Names: alt A Tale for Satanalt İblis Lordu için bir Peri Masalıalt Bajka dla króla demonówalt Dongeng untuk Raja Iblisalt 마왕을위한 동화alt Picture Book for the Demon Lordalt Un Cuento de Hadas para El Señor de Los Demoniosalt Сказка для Дьявола
Author: Kim Yong-Hwan
Artist: Kim Yong-Hwan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A Demon Lord spirited the Princess away, and cursed her with eternal sleep. Countless knights sought to save her, only to die in vain by the Demon Lord's hands. But then, a Nameless Knight arrived to vanquish him and save the Princess, ignorant of what fate had in store for him...

Original: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/ataleforsatan
Go to A Fairytale for the Demon Lord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shall we try to understand the story so far? New Window josh25
  • 10 Replies
Topic Too slow New Window Evan Dark
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ending. New Window Zoro
  • 26 Replies

199 Comments

is there a continuation on this manhua? i'm really looking forward to read it! 

Status in Country of Origin
Season 1:
34 Chapters (Complete)

Season 2:
0 Chapters (Announced)
Side Story - 5 Chapters (Complete)

is there a continuation on this manhua? i'm really looking forward to read it! 

I dont get it.. wow that was annoying

I have never been more confused......its like watching Lost while tripping acid.
I have never been more confused......its like watching Lost while tripping acid.
Following author's blog and I saw this today:
Spoiler

Laughed loud.
    • RBT likes this
Season 2? Hells yeah!
@ensis bridgets a he!!!??? O_o
That was Balder, who appeared in a couple of chapters in Season 1.

These side stories aren't extensions of what happened after the end of season, but bits and pieces to fill the gaps in Season 1. Balder was killed about the middle of the season, so you can guess that the episode in Side Story 3 took place sometime before that, probably when the Nameless Knight was still climbing the Snake Den of Void.
Okay. I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but it looks very cool.
Who was that guy?
Okay. Now I'm enlightened.
Season two shall depict the dawn of the Knight's harem.
No, pugin is male. It's confirmed in one of the extras, if I remember correctly.
Don't kill this princess she's hot!
@ensis

i disagree........I remember that in one of the first chapters pugin had BIIIIIGGGG BOOBS.......so, she is totaly a she o_o.......if now she is flat chested.......that's another matter
Ahahaha a little trap fanservice there. :D I'm looking forward to Vol 2.
@makovx

Trap in this context doesn't mean that... It means a person whom you think is one gender, when in fact is not. Like Bridget from Guilty Gear, if you don't know better you'd think he was a she, because there's no way in hell he looks like a he.

Pugin, the crow, is a trap because its a he, yet resembles a she in almost every way.
@bo_jangles,I haven't read this since Chapter 34's release, but no. It never occurred to me that the crow is a trap. I always think of the crow as the knight's ally or sumthin'. It's just my opinion though.
correct me if I'm wrong since I haven't read this for so long, but I thought the crow was a trap?
Whoah~! After almost 1 year... an update!!!
After so long... Finally! Thank you!.
Done.. all I could really say is that I have mixed feelings about this manhwa
Spoiler

Overall the author did a great job in delivering the feelings of irony, despair and fate across to the readers.
No matter how predictable the story is, the way the story was told was definitely a treat.
The side 4-koma (Boobs and booty!), light humour (traps!) and gag parody (kenshiro XD) was definitely enjoyable.Looking forward the next season.

In the world where everything is a lie, what would you do?
Hopefully, the Princess is not in another castle.
Avenger(anime) style apocalyptic world with a twilight princess that looks like shiro from DW and Illya from Fate?
Interesting..... even though the concept is not too new. I like how this manhwa is told.

I'll see how it progresses from now onward..
Author posted some stuff in his blog: the blog post, and probably saying he will do (or already did?) a side story^^ And the first chapter of it is up. You can see it here.
Hope Easy Going Scans will translate them^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics