Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 261votes)

Nobunaga no Chef

Alt Names: alt A Chef of Nobunagaalt ยอดเชฟของโนบุนางะalt 信長のシェフalt 信長的主廚alt Kokinya Nobunagaalt Le chef de Nobunaga (French)alt Nobunaga's Koch
Author: Nishimura Mitsuru
Artist: Kajikawa Takurou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ken is a modern-day chef who wakes up one morning in war-torn 16th century Japan. Faced with an impossible situation, he does what he does best – he cooks. Soon, word of his wonderful food reaches the capital, and the ears of warlord Oda Nobunaga, who immediately orders Ken to cook for him. What will happen to Ken as he finds himself stumbling around in an era he doesn't belong?
Go to Nobunaga no Chef Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hooray! New Window Maglad
  • 0 Replies
Topic nobunaga oda and cao cao New Window aang_sapi
  • 8 Replies

766 Comments

Ken will kill everyone with a food in Bianchi's (From KHR) style.

I hope they won't do anything to natsu :o if not then it's gonna be bad. Just imagine ken as a cook on rampage >.>

Nobunaga expected this! Grrrr

Spoiler

Dat face.

I like how while other countries fight over religion (and still do in today's era), Japan of olden times fight over food.  :3

You didn't study history enough. War being fought over food a lot. Like salt, spice, nugmet, sugar, etc. 

Shogun-bro, why you gotta cockblock like that?

but he really value his pawns (competent ones anyways).  Now I'm wondering what "compensation" Oda will want from the shogun for forcefully taking Ken.

@SCS

ch10v2 still have the quail egg error

I see it, on another page... I'll fix that too. Thanks falconbane. Sorry to all the readers for this, I was hasty with this one, obviously.

Shogun-bro, why you gotta cockblock like that?

I like how while other countries fight over religion (and still do in today's era), Japan of olden times fight over food.  :3

psh, Nobunaga's just using everyone as his pawn.

but he really value his pawns (competent ones anyways).  Now I'm wondering what "compensation" Oda will want from the shogun for forcefully taking Ken.

@SCS

ch10v2 still have the quail egg error

psh, Nobunaga's just using everyone as his pawn.

Is there a 'mistranslation' in Ch 10? The text says "quail eggs" but what I see are "quail legs"...

You are right - I went back and checked the raw and it just says 'uzura (quail) negimaki (wrapped in leek)', not quail eggs. I will have that corrected and upload a v2 of the chapter when I get a chance! Thanks for the feedback shingen.

@Kaixe-Rho

Nobunaga clearly doesn't care about what the shogun wants.

Is there a 'mistranslation' in Ch 10? The text says "quail eggs" but what I see are "quail legs"...

Ken is like the 5 star chef in a world where there's only 2 star for the longest time.  WHO wouldn't want him?  Food have been the number one cause of conflict, also as a mean of diplomacy (at least in the east).  I think Ken will be "on loan" to the shogun while Oda readies for his next conquest.  And when the shogun, who's addicted to Ken's food, have to return Ken to Oda due to the next war, will offer a troop/support just so Ken can come back quicker to feed him.  Wild guess here, but I wouldn't put it pass Oda to have a similar scheme in mind!

Reverse harem of feudal lords? Everyone wants Ken?! ^.-

Well, this is amazing plot. Now I'll patiently wait for either ieyasu or mitsuhide to enter the fray.

Wait, why didn't they see this coming? Someone had to think that was a bad idea - "feed the shogun the best food he's ever had, and expect him to be satisfied with that." No, buddy, he's going to want the chef himself (for a multitude of reasons) and he's going to get what he wants considering hes Nobunaga's...ór, well, everyone's superior.

I think I see where this is going.

mx4PMRQ.png

Nobunaga's Bitch?!?

Ahahaha, last week it was "Nobunaga's sex slave". Someone should really take a look at the change log for this page.

Well, this is amazing plot. Now I'll patiently wait for either ieyasu or mitsuhide to enter the fray.

Nobunaga's Bitch?!?

Oh, they took it off

Nobunaga's Bitch?!?

He's going to cook for the Shogunate...so pumped!

...And now I realize how surreal that statement is...but this manga deserves it. Man, it's magical, I dun get it.

Thanks For This New Chapter! Supreme Cream Scanlations

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics