Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 85votes)

Necrophilia of Darkside Sister

Alt Names: alt 少女幻葬ネクロフィリアalt 少女幻葬~Necrophiliaalt Necrophile of Darkside Sisteralt Shoujo Gensou Necrophilia
Author: Kazumiya Akira
Artist: Kazumiya Akira
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Georg and Riselotte are your typical brother and sister, except the former's a priest and the latter's "alive" by way of...darker methods. As a result, Rise is stuck in a child-like body. Georg immerses himself in research to free Rise from these chains.

Note: This manga is about necrophage and not necrophilia. However, the correct title is still necrophile.
Go to Necrophilia of Darkside Sister Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Title? Necrophilia of Darkside Sister instead? New Window FakeHero
  • 2 Replies
Topic Claudias Number? New Window kirby31
  • 0 Replies
Topic Necrophile of Darkside Sister ? New Window Weaper
  • 8 Replies

110 Comments

Is it just me or does it feel like the story jumps around a lot? It seems hard to follow like there are chapters or pages missing or out of order..

damn i don't remember what is going on

Is this published online?

i wait for the a new ch *w*

@Black_Saber Look guys! Internet tough guy makes killing people sound so easy.

Haha, yeah. I for one am glad that the MC hates killing

Spoiler
... I just hope he won't succumb to the darkness...

Dat mysterious beauty

i see some similarity character to lellouch of code geass , or is it just me ? 

no, I see it as well..

i see some similarity character to lellouch of code geass , or is it just me ? 

A woman carrying a whip and wearing legging with rose & spider pattern. It is easy to imagine "that".

A new release!!  Thank you, FTH!!!

Georg seems to be gradually falling into more of a Walter White mindset, doesn't he?

ahh.... another tragic imouto story ;___;

now I could see the ending of this manga

all of them... together in the land of dead

This whole living thing is highly overrated...

The land of the dead ain't a bad place either... once you get used to the neighbourhood.

ahh.... another tragic imouto story ;___;

now I could see the ending of this manga

all of them... together in the land of dead

@Black_Saber Look guys! Internet tough guy makes killing people sound so easy.

Reading this. Pretty good so far.

Feel like this will be one of those series that will get anime soon.

Goddamn so sad... and fucking Mephisto must know any other way.. she's just playing with George ;-;...

I have a feeling this is the nobody lives plot...

geez why need the Necronomicon: Just say the magic word.. KLATU PERATA NIKTU.. then Done:)

Hope you enjoy this one guys. The lateness is almost entirely my fault. I'll be quicker with the next chapter, I promise. Gomenasai~

You did well, Thank you

and Thank You For The Halibut

Hope you enjoy this one guys. The lateness is almost entirely my fault. I'll be quicker with the next chapter, I promise. Gomenasai~

the MC didn't have the resolution to save his sister. He should be willing to kill anyone who stands in his way, this is just full of kid's tantrum. So lame. He deserves to fail.
I have a few questions for the doctor:

Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head?
Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead?
This is so hard to follow, I suspect awful translations.
reminds me of heinz's dilemma if you know what i mean
Well we all knew this was going to happen right from the start. I mean, has reincarnation through black magic ever been fully successful whether in books/movies/manga?
Georg, time to give you soul to Mephisto to save you sister. I think that will be the requirement to revive someone.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics