Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 121votes)

Oniichan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai no

Alt Names: alt お兄ちゃんのことが好きすぎてにゃんにゃんしたいブラコン妹だけど素直になれないのalt 对哥哥喜欢到不行很想和他要好的兄控妹妹却无法表现得诚实alt แม้จะรักพี่ชายสุดหัวใจแต่ก็พูดออกไปไม่ได้เลยกลายเป็นแมวซะงั้นalt I'm a Brocon Little Sister That Loves Big Brother Too Much and Wants To Do "NyanNyan" But I Can't Be Honestalt NyanBuraalt Onii-chan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai noalt OniiNyan
Author: Ooha Maiko
Artist: Ooha Maiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saya is an average schoolgirl in every way but one; she's got a HUGE crush on her older brother. She's never been able to raise any flags with him (mostly due to her habit of beating him to a pulp whenever she sees him), but one day, she wakes up in the body of a cat that he brought home! Could this be her chance to make her beloved older brother fall for her?
Go to Oniichan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai no Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

200 Comments

"I'm just a normal eight-grade girl"

Yeah, I'll take your word.

In other news, glad to see an update. Moreover, this got serialized! Happy day!

Glad to see it got serialized. To be honest after 14 months without update i kinda forgot i was following this. So i'm also glad i did back then ^_^ .

Ah an update.

I find it hilarious that serialisation is celebrated with entrance of the cliché pseudo-imouto+childhood friend rival that actually is honest about her feelings(not confirmed of course but that's the pattern so...)

That taken from behind line tho.... Author loves the hentai tropes. I think the appeal comes from Oniichan's personality. Such a simple guy that has to go through shit for no reason. :D

am i the only one getting annoyed at 'widdle kitty'?

Damn that perverted brocon litttle sister. Her tsundere way too much...lol

I feel bad for her onii-chan. I wish he got the better little sister...lol

And for the translator, please keep the disclaimer intact. It really keeps my "imagination" not going wild, even it's a bit going wild now after read 5 chapter in one go....

"only total studs are able to pull this off"

well... shit.

Apparently i was following this at one point. Time to reread this cause i know for sure I have forgotten everything about this manga

Normally I'd feel the same way, but I think I got my plot update from the title.

Amazing. I never thought I'd see another update to this.

Aw yiss, new chapter, I had "almost" given up on this one, but the hent... I mean the ecchi gods are still with us! :D

This is so old I forgot I was following this. Good thing is back again! :D Thank you for translating this.

I swear, one day, there's going to be an LN/Manga title so long that it covered the entire manga cover you can barely see the heroine

Apparently i was following this at one point. Time to reread this cause i know for sure I have forgotten everything about this manga

i love and hate when that happens because its like on onehand : Is.. Is it true has this manga finally updated but on the other hand its like oh man i gotta reread and they might not release any chapters after this one

Psylocke Scans Deserves An Award For Picking This Up.

"I'm a Brocon Little Sister That Loves Big Brother Too Much and Wants To Do "NyanNyan" But I Can't Be Honest"

Ok, Did the author make that name by himself? I don't need the synopsis, that says a lot.

Two years of desperation wishing for someone to pick up this series. Dream come true.

Psylocke Scans, you are my hero!!!!!!!

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE~! D:

Two years of desperation wishing for someone to pick up this series. Dream come true.

Psylocke Scans, you are my hero!!!!!!!

It wasn't dropped, the people helping me work on it quit.

Your comrades obviously couldnt appreciate the quality plot and deep undertones present in the story. Also yay update!

if you didn't know yet, this was dropped.

It wasn't dropped, the people helping me work on it quit.

The manga has been completed already...

if you didn't know yet, this was dropped.

Say yes to the dramatizations.

thishentaimemeisold.jpg

This is way too appropriate.

thishentaimemeisold.jpg

Oh man, this is my new guilty pleasure manga. xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics