Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 71votes)

Chichi ga Loli na Mono de

Alt Names: alt ผมไม่ใช่โลลิค่อนalt Chichi ga Rori na Mono dealt 父がロリなものでalt My Father Is a Lolialt Yes Lolita! but Father?
Author: Shimesaba
Artist: Shimesaba
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka is a high-school student with a odd interest in girls. One day, his father, who is always busy with work returns, but there's something different about him, he had become a loli.
Go to Chichi ga Loli na Mono de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Baltringue29
  • 4 Replies

142 Comments

Finally =3

thanks for the release

This is weirdly amazing, it's a concept from an angle that you'd never see normally.

HAAAAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my, I found something great again.

My Father Can't Be This Cute!

That world map made me realize how freaking hard it must be to draw continent coastlines :s

Severed heads and disembodied breasts floating around the school. I love this type of insanity.

Cardboard Box, recommended by Solid Snake.

Be warned, Successful infiltration is NOT guarantee.

Ch03 Pg25

That Punch.

It look alike Pegasus Seiya Move.

Haha cryed of laughing when he search for a map of the school but it turn out to be a world's map. (page 7-8)

This moment was supposed to be somewhere out there...

Spoiler

where is that manga from? o.O looks intereasting

Spoiler

whats up with the chapter skip?

This moment was supposed to be somewhere out there...

Spoiler

LOL

this series need more attention....

this will get "Yuri" or "Shoujo Ai" tag pretty soon
MC MUST TURN INTO LOLI!
info for my ... err ... comrade ...
another loli from animal type ...
Gokicha!
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gokicha-r4770
Shinryaku! Ika Musume
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shinryaku-ika-musume-r343

@softpick
"They should add a "loli" tag for our convenience =w="
Posted Image yeah, for "our convenience" ...
kinda remind me with drug from Ichinensei ni nachata ...
They should add a "loli" tag for our convenience =w=

My Father is a Loli

Some one get this man all the Eisners. And a Pulitzer. Shit, throw in a Newbery, the kids need to see this, too.
I hate cockroaches, and will run away screaming whenever I see one, but still I gotta agree, it would be a hell lot funnier if the roach was kept as a big, well-spoken, polite roach rather than transforming into ahoge loli.

Now that the roach is a loli though, I do hope the mangaka capitalises on it with roach-like behaviour, like having her randomly pick stuff up off the ground to eat or charging across the room to catch fallen food.
I thought it would be funny if they kept the big cockroach, but it's a loli manga so...
I'm guessing more loli to come, from more wacky stuff (like a toaster?). Once you get over their original form, there's no limit. Except for the dad.
Settin off traps everywhere ahhh!!! Nowhere is safe!! Not sure if I'm okay with this or not but it seems like I am arrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
uhm what happened to chapter 3-5?

explain to me. EXPLAIN TO ME!!!
N-N-Nooooooo!
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics